Accident details emerging

Accident details emerging

There are 2 comments on the The Huntsville Item story from Aug 6, 2009, titled Accident details emerging. In it, The Huntsville Item reports that:

New details are emerging as the investigation continues into a two-vehicle accident on state Highway 19 Tuesday afternoon that claimed the life of a 3-year-old boy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huntsville Item.

Carl Pope

Cove City, NC

#1 Aug 9, 2009
I work for the NCSHP and am also a friend of the De Los Santos family. Myself along with over seventy other brothers and sisters of Law Enforcement help lay little Kevin to rest today. He was a special little boy and now he is one of gods little angels. He will always be in our hearts, and will always be my "Little Buddy".
NCSHP Trooper C.L.Pope

Since: Jul 08

Coweta, OK

#2 Aug 11, 2009
How sad! My heart goes out to them. I will be praying for the family. I read in another article that the community came together to raise enough money to get them home. I am wondering if that includes little Kevin. I lost loved ones to an accident in another state and we had to come up with the money to transport them back. It is not cheap. I know with all the family is going through, it would be nice if they didn't have to worry about coming up with the money to get him home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man rats out Bandido's and AB for reduced sentence (Sep '10) Tue Exgroveton 18
News Texas woman leads police on 100mph chase (Mar '17) Nov '17 Texxy 7
Review: Hardy Browder Real Estate (Jul '08) Nov '17 Mfpplante 3
News Huntsville Area Residents Arrested in Drug Cons... (Oct '12) Sep '17 Blackbutterfly 10
Bad mouthing Bedias (Nov '08) Aug '17 Granny Crafter 36
possibly moving to the area (May '09) Aug '17 Granny Crafter 13
News Texas inmate appealing to US Supreme Court to h... Jul '17 Laredo 1

Huntsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntsville Mortgages