College in The Woodlands - MORALS, ETHICS and ACCOUNTABILITY
Posted in the Huntsville Forum
#1 Mar 5, 2013
Maybe the Chancellor, President and Professors need to learn MORALS, ETHICS and ACCOUNTABILITY before teaching our children.
Several Problems with College in The Woodlands:
1. Have equipment they know belongs to a third-party that they refuse to return. Destroyed a third parties equipment when they were being forced to return it.
2. Their board is only interested in getting cash and equipment. Education is secondary to them.
3. They have lied to donors. Speaking from first hand experience.
4. They do not honor their side of written agreements.
5. Their auditors failed and refused to identify where in their financial statements they report the unused grant money that the government gives them for the benefit of students.
6. Purported tax receipts dates don't match up.
7. Angry trustee says call in-house attorney.
8. College in-house attorney does not return phone calls or emails.
Add your comments below
|smileys (Jun '17)||Jan 6||Mee2||3|
|Man rats out Bandido's and AB for reduced sentence (Sep '10)||Dec '17||Exgroveton||18|
|Texas woman leads police on 100mph chase (Mar '17)||Nov '17||Texxy||7|
|Review: Hardy Browder Real Estate (Jul '08)||Nov '17||Mfpplante||3|
|Huntsville Area Residents Arrested in Drug Cons... (Oct '12)||Sep '17||Blackbutterfly||10|
|Bad mouthing Bedias (Nov '08)||Aug '17||Granny Crafter||36|
|possibly moving to the area (May '09)||Aug '17||Granny Crafter||13|
Find what you want!
Search Huntsville Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC