Review: Amazing Mcclain's Moonwalks &...

Review: Amazing Mcclain's Moonwalks & More

Posted in the Huntsville Forum

Horrible

Houston, TX

#1 Jan 4, 2013
Was not happy with the quality or the service at all! Will not be using them again. When we asked for a partial refund or some sort of credit....they would not return phone calls or email. HORRIBLE!
Do not use this company

Houston, TX

#2 Dec 8, 2013
I had booked a bounce house a month in advance and they did NOT show up for our party. When I tried to call no one answered. I will not use this company ever again. We had 10 disappointed little 6 year olds. Ruined the party.
Ann

Spring, TX

#4 Aug 30, 2014
My experience with Amazing moonwalk business was an awesome last weekend. Not only did I get my moonwalk hours in advance. The gentleman Tim WHO dropped it off was very polite knowledgeable and courteous. My son told me it was the best birthday ever had. I will forever be using amazing moonwalks. And I will be recommending them to everyone .
unknown

Livingston, TX

#5 Sep 2, 2014
Horrible wrote:
Was not happy with the quality or the service at all! Will not be using them again. When we asked for a partial refund or some sort of credit....they would not return phone calls or email. HORRIBLE!
hope you get legal paperwork here soon. filing lawsuits is all the rage anymore
Unhappy customer

Pearl River, LA

#6 Mar 15, 2015
Will not use mcclains ever again!!! They were supposed to drop the bounce house off between 9-1... Did not show up til 2:00!!! Kids were able to jump for an hour and then would not stay filled up... We called and they said the party was over they were coming to get it... We were supposed to have the bounce house until the next morning... There website says you get it for a day and a half... When you call they say you get it for a day and a half... But that is a lie!!!!
victor

Livingston, TX

#7 Mar 23, 2015
opinions and anal fissures... everyone has one and i dont want to see yours
Received On Time

Manassas, VA

#8 Apr 6, 2015
Fast.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Huntsville Area Cattle Rustlers Tue NON assimilators ... 1
Review: Byrd Unit (Nov '12) Jun 19 Flubber 6
smileys Jun 16 Chainsaw Five 1
Chris adams May '17 Thatone123 1
News Texas woman leads police on 100mph chase Mar '17 Texxy 1
Looking for Gray family in Huntsville (May '09) Feb '17 ragincajun1957 4
Jane Doe Jan '17 Investigator 1

Huntsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance