Riley Lowe and Stacy Duncan

Riley Lowe and Stacy Duncan

There are 15 comments on the McCreary County Record story from Oct 29, 2009, titled Riley Lowe and Stacy Duncan. In it, McCreary County Record reports that:

Wedding Vows Exchanged Riley Lowe and Stacy Duncan were united in marriage October 12, 2009 in the Courtyard Gazebo, Huntsville, Tennessee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at McCreary County Record.

Your Momma

Roseville, MI

#1 Nov 2, 2009
its about dam time stacy you and riley got married good luck with that dam lowe boy they r a** holes cause i use to be a lowe to i love you all good luck
Danielle

Oneida, TN

#2 Nov 3, 2009
Look your momma what the heck ever and for you information thats dam lowe bow is my dam dad and stacy is now my new step mom and yeah hes a by god lowe and i am and my little brother and if you dont like us damn lowes the get over it and stop talking shit about us you youst to be one there sweet heart so ur talkin bad about yourslef also and leave us / them what ever alone .my dad is about to go back to iraq and he dont need you runnin ur damn mouth about them and causeing shit yes we have problems but the dont concern you now dose it
wow danielle

Harriman, TN

#3 Nov 5, 2009
sounds like your a little brat, it does not sound like your momma was tryin to talk shit about your dad, but being funny
tru

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Nov 5, 2009
you mean riley stopped seeing ever women in the county:-):-). not honey you better wash that thing with bleach before you use it.
Danielle

Strunk, KY

#5 Nov 13, 2009
LMAO well tru that would kinda piss me off but its kinda funny but ohs well and wow danielle im not a brat i just dont like the way people act on here and yall dont know my dad and youns dont know him like i do and youns dont know what happens between any of us and most poeple on here act like they do and if you know me then you wont say im a brat i just love my dad and would do anything for him since hes the only one me and my brother will ever have and its not rite youns think youns know every thing because of internet
I know

Oneida, TN

#6 Nov 14, 2009
I worked with Riley back in 07, and he was a major man ho back then. I hope he has changed because he seriously tried to hook up with every woman at our workplace.
WHATEVER

Pine Knot, KY

#7 May 19, 2010
STACY SCREWS EVERBODY ANYWAY INCLUDIND HIS BROTHER HIPPY
friend

Oliver Springs, TN

#8 May 21, 2010
daniella learn to spell please ! and why don't people leave stacey and riley alone they a son together and seem to be happy so just get over it !and let the pass be the pass.
the facts

Oneida, TN

#9 May 22, 2010
WHATEVER wrote:
STACY SCREWS EVERBODY ANYWAY INCLUDIND HIS BROTHER HIPPY
from what i hear hippy aint much better he has a little girl that he dont do anything for he is as sorry as they come
Someone who knows

Oneida, TN

#10 Oct 29, 2010
Stacy and Hippy got caught in the bed together because she is such a ho!!! Hippy is just as sorry as they come he does have a daughter that he has nothing to do with and he knows that she is his he had the paternity test done to prove it.
who

Columbia, SC

#11 Oct 30, 2010
who does hippy have a little girl with??
I know 4 sure

Oneida, TN

#12 Oct 30, 2010
With Shonda Lawson. Hippy is to sorry to even come around and see his daughter.
I know

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Oct 31, 2010
yea pretty sorry of him
Danielle

Huntsville, TN

#14 Jan 22, 2011
friend wrote:
daniella learn to spell please ! and why don't people leave stacey and riley alone they a son together and seem to be happy so just get over it !and let the pass be the pass.
uhm i know how to spell thank you :P and me learn how to spell , you learn how to type cause i think you missed a couple of words there:) and yeah if they are so happy, thats why their getting divorced :)
Danielle

Huntsville, TN

#15 Jan 22, 2011
Someone who knows wrote:
Stacy and Hippy got caught in the bed together because she is such a ho!!! Hippy is just as sorry as they come he does have a daughter that he has nothing to do with and he knows that she is his he had the paternity test done to prove it.
okay i dont know you but just because Hippy is in this dosent mean you have to bring Chelsey in it she is 7 and dont need to be brought up in this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need relationship help 2 hr LemurianHealer 16
Ryan Chitwood (Sep '09) 9 hr Lil soldier 39
Shannon Duncun,Strunk,Carson? (Aug '09) 13 hr Ouch 79
Lonas lowe in fight! 16 hr jessy 3
Mayville Engineering Co. 19 hr Citizen 2
Trouble at JDS 21 hr Citizen 57
My first love....she is married now but I know ... (Mar '15) Sat Trash 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntsville Mortgages