Meth lab bust 'biggest in history

Meth lab bust 'biggest in history

There are 50 comments on the www.ihoneida.com story from Nov 30, 2009, titled Meth lab bust 'biggest in history. In it, www.ihoneida.com reports that:

Authorities on Sunday seized a methamphetamine lab in a bust that is being called the largest meth bust in Scott County's history.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.ihoneida.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
joe

Huntsville, TN

#1 Dec 4, 2009
now if they could just get the rest of them it would be great.clean this county up.good start
hit man

Oneida, TN

#2 Dec 4, 2009
what did they do to theme/ let theme go hows that a start
biggerhitman

United States

#3 Dec 4, 2009
hit man wrote:
my 2 year old can spell better, are you on meth?
biggerhitman

United States

#4 Dec 4, 2009
hit man wrote:
I hate dopers ! Their all goofed up , their brain and body!!!
joe

Huntsville, TN

#5 Dec 5, 2009
they did not let them go the judge did.the cops cant help it if the judge is an idiot
hit man

Oneida, TN

#6 Dec 7, 2009
i hate fat ass people biggerhitman
joe

Huntsville, TN

#7 Dec 7, 2009
hit man does that mean you are a dopper
Boogie

Wartburg, TN

#8 Dec 8, 2009
What the hell is the big deal about dope heads not all of us have screwed up minds and bodies. What are you guys jealous you can't get dope.It ain't our fault you don't have a hook up or know the right people. Plus you people are probably dope heads yourself just keep it quite so that you can criticize everyone else for doing it. What the hell goes on behind your closed doors??? I would say 99.9% of the people in this county does drugs they just keep it quite. Hell from what I've heard half or our police officers are on drugs and the other half are getting drunk with teenagers. Also I've heard our innocent Judge Cotton is on cocaine and has been for a while. He is always giving out drug test when is it his turn to take one for all of us.
joe

Huntsville, TN

#9 Dec 8, 2009
man what world are you from boogie
biggerhitman

United States

#10 Dec 8, 2009
Boogie wrote:
What the hell is the big deal about dope heads not all of us have screwed up minds and bodies. What are you guys jealous you can't get dope.It ain't our fault you don't have a hook up or know the right people. Plus you people are probably dope heads yourself just keep it quite so that you can criticize everyone else for doing it. What the hell goes on behind your closed doors??? I would say 99.9% of the people in this county does drugs they just keep it quite. Hell from what I've heard half or our police officers are on drugs and the other half are getting drunk with teenagers. Also I've heard our innocent Judge Cotton is on cocaine and has been for a while. He is always giving out drug test when is it his turn to take one for all of us.
look at your life ! Drugs r 4 losers .!!!!
joe

Huntsville, TN

#11 Dec 9, 2009
it is sure easy to tell a dooper when they open there mouth
nonsense

Chattanooga, TN

#12 Dec 9, 2009
Am I the only one who realizes that dope and meth are two different things?
agree

Lancing, TN

#13 Dec 9, 2009
I agree with Joe...and you are wrong, 99.9% of the county doesn't do drugs.. If you weren't on drugs and your brain wasn't so small (that was probably the drugs that made it so small) you would be able to tell percentages a little better. Proof that drugs are indeed bad!
joe

Huntsville, TN

#14 Dec 9, 2009
dope meth cocane what ever you call it it is all wrong
lmfao

Wartburg, TN

#15 Dec 10, 2009
id have to say yuns are all a bunch of idiots theres not 99.9% of the people of this county on drugs its more like 45% or 50% and every dealer that is took down 2 more jump in and take there place do you really honestly think there that stupid and dont have backup plans with people lined up to take over the very minute something happens duh it will never matter thats how it has always been and always will be doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that one out
joe

Huntsville, TN

#16 Dec 10, 2009
it has not always been that way nor does it have to stay that way
why

Lancing, TN

#17 Dec 13, 2009
people have this image when you say meth head. I know people who are employed at SCSD who were strung out on meth for years and somehow landed a job locking up the same people they use to buy from . my god
joe

Huntsville, TN

#18 Dec 14, 2009
you are an idiot why.you dont know anything about the scsd.i gues the lowe boy had a great plain got caught a month later with dope
joe

Huntsville, TN

#19 Dec 14, 2009
and driving on a revoked dl.and speeding
whooa

Madisonville, KY

#20 Dec 14, 2009
cool

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has anyone lost a female dog (May '15) 2 hr JMM 23
Fireman's fourth 3 hr Veronica 10
5 Kids Pizza Permanently Closed? 3 hr sheri 7
House Cleaning (Sep '11) 4 hr Earl 6
Drug dealers staying at old Tobes motel? 4 hr Billy 1
Oneida Dollar General 4 hr Pappy 6
Fairest of the fair pageant 12 hr Well 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntsville Mortgages