Jared

Kodak, TN

#1 Aug 21, 2012
I was told that there is a cult running foster homes in Scott County. Anyone know what they call themselves? We need to run them out of here.
geez

Pine Knot, KY

#2 Aug 23, 2012
Haven't heard about that! I do know a preacher and his wife that have taken in several foster kids, and they are with the Oneida Church of God. I know this couple well, and they have done a good job, which takes a lot of effort on their part for sure! Know some of the kids, too, and most are doing very well.
Jared

Knoxville, TN

#3 Sep 18, 2012
Its not the foster parents. Its the staff. I was told they work for the Smokey Mountain Children's Home out of sevierville tn. One lady said they play with snakes and are truly strange. One man told my preacher the leader in Oneida has the body of a woman and the head of a man.
Holly shat

United States

#4 Sep 27, 2012
So I am a foster parent working for a cult. The money is good and there is no work here. Who cares if they have orgies or screw snakes. As long as they pay I am in. So stay out of my pockets. I need the money.
Frankly

Kodak, TN

#5 Dec 4, 2012
What would you expect from foster care in Scott county. I know the bit&$ in charge of the smch office. She is a pos and never should be allowed any children. One of her case workers told a foster parent she was abusive to a four year old who belonged to a guy she dated and he told her to hit the bricks. That says alot about her and get agency.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
store 4 hr country girl 3
what counts as cheating 5 hr lied to 13
michael foster!!!!! nark!!!!! (Jan '11) 10 hr kerry 36
Chris Bell 10 hr kerry 5
Josh West Fri nastyho 10
Danielle Ross Fri umm ok 5
tabatha laxton Fri Tabatha 10
Huntsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web