Huntsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2009

Dennie Joe Abbott, 53,
Jerry Leslie Boucard, 62, Keisha Danielle Byrd, 24, Jackie Lynn Chitwood, 48, Teresa L. Collins, 36, and Eric Donald Bryant, 21, Georgetta Faye Cross, 27, Siobhan Lynn Daisy, 29, Gatchell Owens, III, 41, Felicia Denise DeLosAngeles, 31,
Catrina Elaine Dolen, 29,Dustin Richard Griffith, 27,
James Russell Hatfield, 50, Tracy Aaron Henry, 35, Randy Allen King, 41, Lawrence V. Kline, 35, Daron Anthony Neal, 22, Travis Audney Newport, 23,
Robert Danny Perry, 26, Ronnie Lee Phillips, 44, Roscoe Phillips, 67,Deloris Ann Sexton, 48, was charged with the sale of Hydrocodone, Tammy Michelle Sexton, 33,Ashley M. Smith, 22, Teddy Joe Stanley, 45,
Barbara Jane Strunk, 41, Kerry Reed Strunk, Jr., 39, Dustin Clint Vaden, 28, Carla N. Webb, 23, Jonathan Wayne Slaven, Billy Joe Slaven, Jerry Dwight Bowling, Wayne Phillips, Christopher Dean Huckeby; and Edwin Z. Sharp.
looking for eleven other persons that were not found during the roundup. Those persons include: David B. Owens, Joseph Allen Ellis, Brian Anthony DeLosAngeles, Cameron Adam Roberts, Calvin D. Clark, Crystal Carmen Byrd, Gregory Allen Phillips, Ashlee Kay Strunk, Boyd Allen Letner, Eddie Alan Sharp, and Thomas Michael Dayson.
southern comfort

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2009

well idont know any of them.
This is a joke

Parkers Lake, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2009

These people just didnt belong to the click if your one of them you dont get bothered. They just do this for show a tell. They ant going to do much to bother there own income. The officers bust there ass the officals set back an get the glory.
Jerk

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2009

Nickel and dimers - the whole bunch.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Huntsville Discussions

Search the Huntsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Regina Allen 2 hr kat 2
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 hr Irving 140,649
Teresa this and that 6 hr James 8
Amy Sims 6 hr Want some of amy 9
Paul Strunk 7 hr gaga 65
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 8 hr WTH 8,936
Dale boyattt 8 hr my vote 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000