Luke Bryan bringing his "Dirt Road Di...

Luke Bryan bringing his "Dirt Road Diaries Tour' to Huntsville's Von Braun Civic Center

There are 2 comments on the Alabama Live story from Oct 19, 2012, titled Luke Bryan bringing his "Dirt Road Diaries Tour' to Huntsville's Von Braun Civic Center. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

Luke Bryan leads the 2012 American Country Awards nominees with seven nominations; Lady Antebellum and Zac Brown Band each earned six nods; and Eric Church and Taylor Swift garnered five.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

Cryel Wright

Newville, AL

#1 Oct 19, 2012
The Dirt Road Diary Tour is amazing. Not as good as the Hersey Highway tour, but really good.
Pigtails at The Grove

United States

#2 Oct 19, 2012
Cryel Wright wrote:
The Dirt Road Diary Tour is amazing. Not as good as the Hersey Highway tour, but really good.
I like Coach Sandusky's book "Willie Wonkhim in the Fudge Tunnel".
My conjoined twin fetus Mr. Sparkles begs me to read it to him all the time. It's timeless, and the stories are grounded in good wholesome chocolaty values. I'm gonna surprise Mr. Sparkles and take him to see Luke & Bryan's "Dirty Back Road Diaries Tour" at Huntsvegaz's Wiener von Bratwurst Civic Center. Hope to see all y'all there!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware Superintendent Verna Ruffin Sun Dr Fawn Dilmahbal... 6
News Friends, Family Fondly Remember WHNT Legend Gra... (Jun '13) Jan 13 Rosie 5
Domestic Dispute Ends at Decatur Gym (Jul '14) Jan 7 Doris Day Dwyer 6
Brilee Breidenbach Jan 5 poiuuy 2
News Leslie Freeman: "I Put My Head On His Chest And... (Mar '10) Jan 4 Real Truth 46
Review: Southern Fidelity Mortgage Group (Jun '15) Jan 2 JohnP 5
Review: Rocket City Distributing (Apr '15) Jan 1 Christina 8

Huntsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntsville Mortgages