Amner Figueroa Escapes Franklin Count...

Amner Figueroa Escapes Franklin County Jail

There are 32 comments on the WHNT News 19 story from Oct 3, 2010, titled Amner Figueroa Escapes Franklin County Jail. In it, WHNT News 19 reports that:

The Franklin County Jail is short one inmate right now. The Franklin County Sheriff's Office says one of the jail's inmates has escaped.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHNT News 19.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
acro

Huntsville, AL

#26 Oct 5, 2010
I think we hire someone to figure out how long it would take to walk from the farthest place in the lower 48, and Alaska. Tell them they have that amount of time to be where they belong (below Texas). When time runs out start the hunt, and squash them like the roaches they are.
russellville lady

AOL

#27 Oct 6, 2010
It is all true, The sad thing is that when u work and need a litle help u cant get it , and the hispanic women go get tanf and food stamps for the kids that were born . They apply for tanf saying their husbands are not here and with tanf the state gives them cash on there debit cards and when the husband gets back they garnish there checks to pay the states back the money hahaha

today my name is juan and tomorrow my name is pedro
CDC

Decatur, AL

#28 Oct 7, 2010
russellville lady wrote:
It is all true, The sad thing is that when u work and need a litle help u cant get it , and the hispanic women go get tanf and food stamps for the kids that were born . They apply for tanf saying their husbands are not here and with tanf the state gives them cash on there debit cards and when the husband gets back they garnish there checks to pay the states back the money hahaha
today my name is juan and tomorrow my name is pedro
What is TANF? Is it like food stamps?
Russellville resident

Albertville, AL

#29 Oct 7, 2010
CDC wrote:
<quoted text>
What is TANF? Is it like food stamps?
It's a form of welfare that pays for daycare, and gives the mother medical insurance. The funds are not deposited on a debit card but it's put onto the food stamp card. Then you can withdraw it. This program is usually for mothers that are going after child support, so yes when the father is determined to be the father then they have to pay back this money. I say "when the father is determined to be the father" because in Alabama if you have a child out of wedlock, there has to be a DNA test before anyone is the baby's father legally. No matter is John Doe signed the birth certificate. Oh yeah, if you are married say to Jack Doe, but get pregnant by John Doe, Jack Doe is still considered the father and therefore responsible for the child until paternity test clears him. Actually this is a good law(the no child support until DNA test) I have known of people that raise(d) kids all their life, paid child support just to find out little Susie and Joe isn't their kids. Then mommy dearest says "oops and don't have the money to reimburse the non biological father."
Personally, I believe if they would start drug testing any person trying to get assistance it would cut down on the welfare, food stamp cases,etc. If the person is clean and really needs help go for it but these low life's that sell there food stamps or use their welfare money to buy drugs take their kids, make them pay support and cut them off of assistance.

Since: Oct 10

United States

#30 Oct 10, 2010
Please dont let this subject material be forgotten. This is a serious matter and these people do need to be brought to justice and americans need to insist on fair treatment for ourselves!
aifamal

United States

#31 Oct 17, 2010
dont worry bout him, katch him hahaha.
MAFIA

United States

#32 Oct 17, 2010
hahahaha, WE TAKE CARE HIM.
EAST

United States

#33 Oct 17, 2010
NO MATER WHERE S HE AT, JUST LEAVE HIM ALONG
hhh

Plantersville, MS

#34 Nov 19, 2010
my daddy lived in this guys house
hhh

Plantersville, MS

#35 Nov 19, 2010
jk!!
the pro

United States

#36 Jan 26, 2011
it does nt matter where he is at and what he did or not , because we can't judge anybody. There is jesus that knows evrything so let's let him take care of him , we are humans and nobody is perfect only god
Kim

Tucker, GA

#37 Feb 11, 2013
duber mclendon wrote:
did you falsely accuse him and wait for a lesser plea, like you do in all of your other case?? you all are a prime example of this Hitler mentality that oozes from our judicial system. Sleep well, Hitler.
My daughter was the child who was violated by this ILLEGAL SCUM so no sir he was NOT falsely accused

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man sentenced to life without parole for deadly... 39 min Thecatt1988 1
Curt Fox (Nov '10) 9 hr Reverend Johnson 7
Curtis J Fox (Apr '10) 9 hr Reverend Johnson 5
Any one remember J.Gregory's Pizza? Apr 20 ThomasA 1
How to deal with a back stabbing brown noser at... (Aug '10) Apr 18 ThomasA 31
amanda lane Apr 16 wow 1
remington arms in ilion hires new employees Apr 15 Bocephus 6

Huntsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Huntsville Mortgages