Amner Figueroa Escapes Franklin Count...

Amner Figueroa Escapes Franklin County Jail

There are 32 comments on the WHNT News 19 story from Oct 3, 2010, titled Amner Figueroa Escapes Franklin County Jail. In it, WHNT News 19 reports that:

The Franklin County Jail is short one inmate right now. The Franklin County Sheriff's Office says one of the jail's inmates has escaped.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHNT News 19.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
carla

Harvest, AL

#2 Oct 3, 2010
What does the Sheriff's department mean by legally? Whether they are here illegally or legally they still cause problems for America and their agenda is not the same as ours. Things would be alot better if Russellville contacted ICE instead of petting them so much. It is clear by now that they are not here to work.
carla

Harvest, AL

#3 Oct 3, 2010
Hey Bestworking, here is one of the sexual predators that you were concerned about. In one of your prior post you referred to a predator that lived in the Shoals area and here is another. Why do they even give them bond?
CDC

North Charleston, SC

#4 Oct 3, 2010
Good luck finding this guy. There is such a vast network of criminal illegal aliens living in this area now that Figueroa will be protected. In Guatemala, among the social strata from which this guy most likely comes, it is not considered repulsive for grown men to engage in sexual activities with what we in America consider little girls. Figueroa should have been on maximum lockdown just for being illegal. Then again, The National Council of La Raza, which should be better known as The National Council of Protection for Illegal Aliens, might have gotten their panties twisted about it had they caught wind of such " discriminatory treatment".
Justin

Madison, AL

#5 Oct 3, 2010
Just another illegal loose in the country. Big deal.
duber mclendon

Cleveland, GA

#6 Oct 3, 2010
did you falsely accuse him and wait for a lesser plea, like you do in all of your other case?? you all are a prime example of this Hitler mentality that oozes from our judicial system. Sleep well, Hitler.
Robert

Owens Cross Roads, AL

#7 Oct 3, 2010
If he is illegal what was ICE not on him white on rice. Unfricking real
YNKMUP

Decatur, AL

#8 Oct 3, 2010
Only in Franklin county !!!!!! Illegal capital of N Alabama !!!
Bob

Florence, AL

#9 Oct 3, 2010
Well WHNT, HOW did he escape?
Karen

Albertville, AL

#10 Oct 4, 2010
Don't worry about him. He will be okay. We will feed, clothe, and provide him with anything he needs. That's America! Something has got to be done about illegal immigrants!!!!!
duane

Harvest, AL

#11 Oct 4, 2010
not only can we not keep them out of our country, our law enforcement can't keep them in when they commit crimes.....Way to go po-po.
Yee Haa

Courtland, AL

#12 Oct 4, 2010
i got nothing against mexicans as long as they stay in mexico,,,,we have enuff problems without them
Franklin County Citizen

Madison, AL

#14 Oct 4, 2010
Someone is not doing their job. There have been too many inmates to escape from this new jail that is supposed to be so much better. Who is in charge at the jail?
Libby

Harvest, AL

#16 Oct 4, 2010
ICE just lets them go - no need to call them! I guess by better life they mean we have better looking youngsters!
Tailing MAR i A

Knoxville, TN

#18 Oct 4, 2010
What? Next time, please try to make a sense when you are trying to type something in english! Jeez.
M A R i A_GET THAT RiGHT wrote:
YA S0ME RACiST PE0OPLE!!!!!!!! YA white people worser then the boogey man himself!!! ya needa quit 0n with ya ****. i swear thats all ya lazy people do is talk **** and dnt do squat. just shut the hell up!!!!all he did was escape and whatever else he did. not like he coming after you. use sum damn sense. geez!!!
CDC

Decatur, AL

#19 Oct 4, 2010
Yee Haa wrote:
i got nothing against mexicans as long as they stay in mexico,,,,we have enuff problems without them
This guy is Guatemalan.
CDC

Decatur, AL

#20 Oct 4, 2010
M A R i A_GET THAT RiGHT wrote:
YA S0ME RACiST PE0OPLE!!!!!!!! YA white people worser then the boogey man himself!!! ya needa quit 0n with ya ****. i swear thats all ya lazy people do is talk **** and dnt do squat. just shut the hell up!!!!all he did was escape and whatever else he did. not like he coming after you. use sum damn sense. geez!!!
There is nothing racist about wanting illegal aliens out of the USA or for wanting them to serve their time in jail for crimes committed while here. Not all illegal aliens in this country are of the same race, anyway. By the way, please lay off the drugs. It makes you almost unintelligible.
rville going down hill

Birmingham, AL

#21 Oct 4, 2010
All the comment are good and true Franklin county is the illegal capitol of of north alabama.Thank past and present mayor and council member for that.
The jail was suppose to be the most secure jail in the area but 2 people escape in less than 45 day guess all the new security equipment doesnt work or maybe thee is just to many petty buttons to play with.I like the question in one of the comments of how did he escape that never gets a reply from anyone but we all know the answer to that someone was not doing there job .ICE never comes to franklin county anymore one local business loses to much money if the do
CDC

Decatur, AL

#22 Oct 4, 2010
rville going down hill wrote:
All the comment are good and true Franklin county is the illegal capitol of of north alabama.Thank past and present mayor and council member for that.
The jail was suppose to be the most secure jail in the area but 2 people escape in less than 45 day guess all the new security equipment doesnt work or maybe thee is just to many petty buttons to play with.I like the question in one of the comments of how did he escape that never gets a reply from anyone but we all know the answer to that someone was not doing there job .ICE never comes to franklin county anymore one local business loses to much money if the do
The county where Albertville is rivals Franklin County in numbers of illegal aliens. The fact is, illegal aliens are everywhere. Before the delusional folks start in on me about how one cannot tell someone is illegal just by looking at them, you are right. However,I have 17 years experience in a job where I come face-to-face with illegal aliens who are not even so much as afraid to say they are illegal because they know hospitals and schools cannot report to ICE. With rare exception---almost never----are the individuals anything but Mexican nationals or Guatemalan nationals. Of those who are citizens, roughly 90%(conservatively) married an American out of convenience; empregnated an American/became pregnant by an American in order to be able to solicit residency; or overstayed a visa.(Very few had a visa in the first place.) You can believe what you want, but the facts are the facts. Visit the Pew Hispanic Center website for stats to back up many of the posts on this site.
Russellville resident

Albertville, AL

#23 Oct 4, 2010
Yes i am from Russellville but i am not of Hispanic ancestry. Russellville has went downhill in the past 15 years due to the number of immigrants here. People can say what they want but legal or illegal I don't want to live around a bunch of foreigners, and I don't care if they are mexican,quatamalen, korean, chinese,or whatever. It makes the value of peoples home go down. Then they rape and kill all the time then run to another country for a couple of months, come back with a new social security number and there you go. Yes, American citizens rape and kill before anyone wants to defend these "immigrants" but if we are found guilty we have to pay the time why not them. I work everyday and so does my husband, we pay taxes for these dang immigrants kids to go to school. Then go to the local health dept., or local DHR and see what's in there a bunch of immigrants and signs that say "you don't have to be "legal" to get foodstamps. Yes that is right!! Illegal immigrants can get food stamps, WIC, welfare, etc. Personally I think if they commit a crime(which being here without green card is a crime) send their A55 to Afghanistan and let their ass get blown up. Save us a lot of money and saves our soldiers!! I see this as America's fault because if they would punish them severely their a55 wouldn't come back!!!
CDC

Decatur, AL

#24 Oct 5, 2010
Russellville resident wrote:
Yes i am from Russellville but i am not of Hispanic ancestry. Russellville has went downhill in the past 15 years due to the number of immigrants here. People can say what they want but legal or illegal I don't want to live around a bunch of foreigners, and I don't care if they are mexican,quatamalen, korean, chinese,or whatever. It makes the value of peoples home go down. Then they rape and kill all the time then run to another country for a couple of months, come back with a new social security number and there you go. Yes, American citizens rape and kill before anyone wants to defend these "immigrants" but if we are found guilty we have to pay the time why not them. I work everyday and so does my husband, we pay taxes for these dang immigrants kids to go to school. Then go to the local health dept., or local DHR and see what's in there a bunch of immigrants and signs that say "you don't have to be "legal" to get foodstamps. Yes that is right!! Illegal immigrants can get food stamps, WIC, welfare, etc. Personally I think if they commit a crime(which being here without green card is a crime) send their A55 to Afghanistan and let their **** get blown up. Save us a lot of money and saves our soldiers!! I see this as America's fault because if they would punish them severely their a55 wouldn't come back!!!

The problem is not that these folks are immigrants; the problem is that they are from generational poverty. They do not know how to live without government or other support. The worst thing is that people now equate "Hispanic" with poor, uneducated, and criminal when there have been assimmilated Hispanics in the Tennessee Valley for 50 years or more. They are doctors,professional business owners, professors and more. They are undetected in society because of their degree of assimmilation. Unfortunately the "quality", if you will, of the Hispanic immigrants we get here are less of the professional sort and more of the imported poverty sort. Until the federal government makes a push to make immigration law enforcement a priority we will continue to import poverty and problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shoals Pyschiatrist Charged with Drug Trafficking (Mar '10) Tue IsntItIronic 36
Black Riots Matter Aug 21 Cindy xxx 4
Huntsville apartments Aug 20 War damn 2
Man Not Charged in Deadly Shooting on Hurricane... (Nov '13) Aug 19 Ratt Robinson 23
News Does the First Amendment Protect Deliberate Lies? Aug 17 Russell Carden 1
Why is Huntsville AL full of Tennesseans? Aug 16 Tennesseansshalldie 1
Jason Klonowski (Dec '14) Aug 16 Detective Robert ... 44

Huntsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntsville Mortgages