West Point, GA

#1 Sep 6, 2011
Im new here and would like to know about Grissom High before I register my children .
Stan and Kyle

Knoxville, TN

#2 Sep 6, 2011
Great school
Cheech Jr

Pinellas Park, FL

#3 Sep 6, 2011
The kids at Grissom have got some of the best weed in Huntspatch (the white side of town). You'd have to go to Lee High in Huntsvegas (the black side of town) to find anything better.
Bberry

United States

#4 Sep 7, 2011
I love my experience in the South(always the racial card). Grisson is a good school. I have one child who graduated in 2010. The four years we were there was an awesome experience. Grisson truly prepares the students for college level classes.

Having worked for the school system I feel all of our schools provide an excellent education to all of the students. It's up to the student and the parents to insure a proper education. Don't send your child to school to expect the system to raise them.
parent

Huntsville, AL

#5 Aug 23, 2012
Already the school year is starting out wrong, should get rid of Drake the principal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is huntsville a good place to live? (Aug '09) Wed ThomasA 40
News Report: Japan 'leaning towards' buying Huntsvil... Wed ThomasA 4
Those Who Refuse To Repent ( Hell) May 16 Dex 3
Mo Brooks is 1 of them Mormons (Mar '12) May 15 Democrat 14
antique airplane May 14 Fish 5
News Contact WHNT NEWS 19 (Oct '10) May 4 C Ellerbe 21
What is wrong with mo brooks May 1 Paul 1

Huntsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance