Broken Clock Gastropub: Huntsville ni...

Broken Clock Gastropub: Huntsville nightspot's menu is not your everyday bar food

There are 6 comments on the Alabama Live story from Jan 18, 2013, titled Broken Clock Gastropub: Huntsville nightspot's menu is not your everyday bar food. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

HUNTSVILLE, Alabama -- One afternoon about two weeks ago, a red Ferrari 458 Spider cruised down Jefferson Street, past the courthouse square.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

Badtothebone

Shirley, NY

#1 Jan 18, 2013
I remember the Fog Cutter restaurant in Huntsville which I thought was very good.
Tim Dwyer

United States

#2 Jan 19, 2013
This place is great. I was haunting it last night.
Mike

Madison, AL

#3 Jan 24, 2013
Too expensive 5 bucks for a draft PBR BEER 10 bucks for a Margaret. Service not that great. Want be back!
Badtothebone

Shirley, NY

#4 Jan 24, 2013
If I remember correctly the Fog Cutter was on University drive and it had gone out of business a long time ago.
Cynthia

Owens Cross Roads, AL

#5 Jan 27, 2013
This is the latest and greatest place to go for dinner and drinks! It's located in South Huntsville, but we gladly drive from Madison. I saw that one post thought that they were too expensive, but I always say that you get what you pay for. The food is top notch, and the cocktails are freshly squeezed when you order them and definitely better than any other drinks I have had in town! Check it out if you haven't already!
Cynthia

Owens Cross Roads, AL

#6 Jan 27, 2013
Correction: we would gladly drive from Madison. As you can see we are over the mountain in OCR. =)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Curt Fox (Nov '10) Sun Someone Smarter t... 5
News Daniel Moore Murder Trial: David Tipton Takes S... (Feb '10) Sun duststorm 46
News Toxicology Reports In On Decatur Teacher Involv... (Apr '10) May 28 Decatur Father an... 464
60+ MPH In School Zones Winfield Cops Dont Care May 26 astroboy483 3
News Flood of 1973 remembered by many as high water ... (Sep '11) May 23 Joshua Gardner 16
brian walker May 22 mike bunch 1
Jason Klonowski May 22 Boomer Dwyer 29
More from around the web

Huntsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]