Murder Investigation Underway In Harvest

Full story: WHNT News 19 32
The Madison County Sheriff's Office is investigating a murder in Harvest. Several deputies are at 105 Lariat Drive. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DecaturWoman

Huntsville, AL

#1 Jul 12, 2010
Very sad, indeed. If not how he died then why was he killed?
elizabeth

Huntsville, AL

#2 Jul 12, 2010
From what I remember of him, he was a hard worker and a family man. I haven't see him, or his family in years (since Rainbow Day Care days) so I'm not sure how things were going. I will be following this story and hope it ends with who, why, and swift justice.
jkl

Decatur, AL

#3 Jul 12, 2010
sorry to hear, i too hope they find the suspect quickly. It's gotta be a nobody thug. Treat him like a nobody Madison county when u arrest him.
Decatur

Decatur, AL

#4 Jul 12, 2010
More than Very sad. I've know Marc for a few years now and he is still a family guy. Hard worker. He did have some issues, But never do you excpect something like this! I hope they find out who and why. God bless! Prayers too family and friends.
Norm

Hanceville, AL

#5 Jul 12, 2010
I've never heard of him.
Elizabeth

United States

#6 Jul 12, 2010
So sad. May all who knew him find mercy peace comfort and strenght in each other and their faiths!
rob

United States

#7 Jul 12, 2010
anybody that can run a chain saw with one arm is tough dude. He had an abrasive personality and I am sure made a few enemies. prayers for his family
scott

United States

#8 Jul 12, 2010
marc was not a family man take it from me a past employee. he was the very hateful person he would tell you off and put you down in a heartbeat and treat you like scum.. he messed around with alochol and drugs with prostitutes like it was the best thing in the world.. i quit because he was hatefull. everybody who worked with him from a day to day point knows what i am talking bout. you people might of met him once or twice
Mike

United States

#9 Jul 12, 2010
rob wrote:
anybody that can run a chain saw with one arm is tough dude. He had an abrasive personality and I am sure made a few enemies. prayers for his family
He did have a abrasive personality, if he had any enemies, he made them at his own doing, his worst enemy was himself, and now the neighborhood will be a better place to live in.
scs2

Columbus, GA

#10 Jul 12, 2010
scott wrote:
marc was not a family man take it from me a past employee. he was the very hateful person he would tell you off and put you down in a heartbeat and treat you like scum.. he messed around with alochol and drugs with prostitutes like it was the best thing in the world.. i quit because he was hatefull. everybody who worked with him from a day to day point knows what i am talking bout. you people might of met him once or twice
Even so, his family did love him and you need not hurt them further with with useless comments. May he R-I-P. Prayers are with T and kids.
Neighbor

Knoxville, TN

#11 Jul 12, 2010
One of his neighbors....its very spiteful of ya'll to post about whatever bad qualities he had. The point is he's dead now and we should be praying for his family, not focusing on how bad he was a boss. Mr. Wenger was a cool dude. Not perfect(but who is?) and he will be missed.
Allen

United States

#12 Jul 12, 2010
These comments are not posted to hurt this man's family. They know full well what kind of person he was and so do the people in the tree business world of north Alabama.
shame on you

Madison, AL

#14 Jul 12, 2010
This man had children that love him dearly despite any of these things, may he rest in peace and I certainly hope that people would know to hold their tounge, the man is dead.
billybob

Huntsville, AL

#15 Jul 12, 2010
You know what they say ,if you were a a-- hole when you were alive then you are when you die!!!
ryan

United States

#16 Jul 12, 2010
I had a very nasty run in with Mr. Wenger a couple years ago over a very minor misunderstanding. I can only say I've never had the misfortune to come across someone filled with so much hate. I'm not saying he deserved what he got, but I'm betting this was brought on by his own actions. I'll be watching to see how it unfolds.
Don

United States

#17 Jul 12, 2010
shame on you wrote:
This man had children that love him dearly despite any of these things, may he rest in peace and I certainly hope that people would know to hold their tounge, the man is dead.
Truth hurts...
kittycat

Des Moines, IA

#18 Jul 12, 2010
verry sad!!! hope they catch the killer or killers!! pray 4 the family. Winger Tree Service cut down trees for us about eight yrs ago. we had a good and fair experience with him and his employees. didnt know him personally, however professionaly he was fair and did a great job.
sandy

Madison, AL

#19 Jul 12, 2010
Mr. Wenger cut down a tree for me that was spiltting and about to fall in neighbors yard. I didnt have the money at the time to pay him. I told him that I didnt have the money and it would be Friday until I could pay him. He came and cut the tree down the next day and I paid him on Friday. I appreciate him for helping me at the time.
R.I.P Marc Wenger.
I Knew Him Well

Marion, IA

#20 Jul 12, 2010
scott wrote:
Regardless of how you viewed Marc, your comments above are extremely uncalled for. I've know Marc all of my life and for you to say these things tells me something about you also. No matter what, you posting such a comment at a time when a mother, kids, friends and family have lost a loved one is cold hearted. You are not much of a man if you can't at least respect that.
Improve

Madison, AL

#21 Jul 12, 2010
I didn't know Mr. Wenger personally but was impressed by his business doing so well recently. His company has been working in my neighborhood for the last year on and off. I've been considering hiring them as they have done some good work.

However, I have seen the behavior for which some are describing and can understand their negative views. It may have been the nature of the business as it is loud and very dangerous. It can come across as abrupt and rude. Which may just have translated into his life..

Whatever sins or transgression he may have participated in life everyone atleast deserves a good word at their death. It may be that appreciating his abruptness or rudeness may be the best quality that you can say about them. I hope they find who may have committed this crime and that our legal system works for the family...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Huntsville Police Ask For Public's Help To Find... (Oct '10) 14 hr john 13
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 17 hr Iamangttia 95
incest 22 hr smebdawg 3
Best Mike Brown Jokes Dec 23 mautin lutha kang 5
Are you part of the Jaguar Family? Dec 23 Bright Eyes 2
Why is Jay Leno sharing his Jaguar collection? Dec 22 CoffeeTalkJoe 1
Can the F-Type save Jaguar? Dec 19 Stan and Kyle 6
Huntsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Huntsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Huntsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntsville