John

United States

#268 May 6, 2013
Sorry to all the Murphy patients. He is next in line. On a side note aggs building is up for sale. I hear the walls are filled with roxis and cash!

Since: Apr 13

Athens, AL

#269 May 7, 2013
Seriously????? Wow.

Since: Apr 13

Athens, AL

#270 May 7, 2013
John....meet sarcasm........sarcasm meet John.
joker

Huntsville, AL

#271 May 7, 2013
looks like the future of Pain Management is this- more injections and therapy and less meds or no meds-- this is what community and medical board want
joker

Huntsville, AL

#272 May 7, 2013
but what if therapy and injections don't work- too bad!!!------this is what community and medical board say
MERRIOF3

Huntsville, AL

#273 May 7, 2013
Does anyone know anything about the HSV.PAIN CLINIC? I have an appt. with them soon and just didn't know what to expect?? Thanks!
joker

Huntsville, AL

#274 May 7, 2013
TO: Alchick: rumour is murphy only give 6 pills total of all controlle drugs per day- is this right?

Since: Aug 10

Madison, AL

#275 May 11, 2013
MERRIOF3 wrote:
Does anyone know anything about the HSV.PAIN CLINIC? I have an appt. with them soon and just didn't know what to expect?? Thanks!
If you're talking about Dr. James Thacker, he likes doing injections and his nurse offered me an appointment in September lol. He might write Lortab but that will be about all you'll get from him. If you're talking about the place that's in the same location as the hospital, Dr. Sherlis and his crew... They hate even giving Lortabs but love doing the injections. The wait time is an easy 2 hours + and unless you like injections and have very good insurance, I wouldn't bother with either one of those places. If you have an MRI to show and a prescription list for the past year, take all that to Murphy but it might be up to a 2 month wait,$400 up front and possibly visiting him every 2 weeks. The initial visit will be in Decatur and then the Madison office from then on, if you don't live over near Decatur.
alchick

United States

#276 May 12, 2013
No I 180 of them same as what I got from agg. I hear same stuff n he makes u come every 2 weeks but neither is ttue I go monthly n its cheaper then agg only 75 $ alth the first vist was 400 $ I got to make that in pamts tho so its not so bad. N he said after the third month I can see him bi monthly I was also told he does pill count but he didnt ask me . I wouldnt mind if he did tho I feel if u really do need them why should it matter if he wanted to count it ahouldnt n I feel the only people who would worry are thoes who sell them n I can care less for thoes people cause they are part of the reason agg was shut down n good ppeople are in really baf pain now. I also dont believe hes getting shut down seeing how he just opened the madison office. . I wouldnt listen to thease people. Almost everything I heard about him was false. N he is a great and helpful doc. He said I didnt have to have surgery if I didnt want n he wouldnt recomend it.. I hope this helps
alchick

United States

#277 May 12, 2013
Sorry for the miss spellings my phone is crazy lol
Lolly

Union Grove, AL

#278 May 15, 2013
He does NOT care if his patients live or die. He laughs if they do die. He will give any one any thing any time. He does not understand the oath that doctor's take "First do no harm". He is perverted and seriously dangerous. I know, I used to work for him.
MERRIOF3

Huntsville, AL

#279 May 15, 2013
If Dr.A gets his license back and I have a RX that I haven't filled, but was written before he closed, will the store still fill it?
MERRIOF3

Huntsville, AL

#280 May 15, 2013
Btw..I'm in Hsv. don't know why it says MN.

Since: Aug 10

Madison, AL

#281 May 15, 2013
Lolly wrote:
He does NOT care if his patients live or die. He laughs if they do die. He will give any one any thing any time. He does not understand the oath that doctor's take "First do no harm". He is perverted and seriously dangerous. I know, I used to work for him.
Maybe that's why you "used" to work for him. He never tried to push anything on me and never any obscene amounts either. 2 medications only. 120 for one and 70 for another. That's it. I know a girl that went to him for a few years and all she was given was 120 Lortabs only and she has all sorts of back trouble, legitimate back trouble that is very well documented with proof, MRI's, X-Ray's, etc. He will be back in business and my guess is mid June or sooner.

Since: Aug 10

Madison, AL

#282 May 15, 2013
MERRIOF3 wrote:
If Dr.A gets his license back and I have a RX that I haven't filled, but was written before he closed, will the store still fill it?
Valley Drugs in Decatur shouldn't have any problem filling it for you. Just check online here - http://www.albme.org/actions.html and it will show if he is reinstated and when. His license is only on a "Summary Suspension" and today at 12:30 he has his hearing in Montgomery. I think by 3:00-4:00, it should be updated online and you'll see what the outcome was. If his license is suspended for a full 90 days, it might be around June 20th before it's updated to show he has been reinstated, if he is in fact reinstated. I wish him luck!
MERRIOF3

Huntsville, AL

#283 May 15, 2013
NoLimit 2Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Valley Drugs in Decatur shouldn't have any problem filling it for you. Just check online here - http://www.albme.org/actions.html and it will show if he is reinstated and when. His license is only on a "Summary Suspension" and today at 12:30 he has his hearing in Montgomery. I think by 3:00-4:00, it should be updated online and you'll see what the outcome was. If his license is suspended for a full 90 days, it might be around June 20th before it's updated to show he has been reinstated, if he is in fact reinstated. I wish him luck!
Thanks so much for the helpful info!
MERRIOF3

Huntsville, AL

#284 May 15, 2013
Does anyone know anything about the AL. PAIN CLINIC?
Annie

Madison, AL

#285 May 15, 2013
WAFF is reporting his hearing was delayed until August. This was at his request they said. Hmm....mmmm
Crunksta

Madison, AL

#286 May 15, 2013
he be comin off the oxys for real.
Lolly

Union Grove, AL

#287 May 15, 2013
NoLimit 2Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe that's why you "used" to work for him. He never tried to push anything on me and never any obscene amounts either. 2 medications only. 120 for one and 70 for another. That's it. I know a girl that went to him for a few years and all she was given was 120 Lortabs only and she has all sorts of back trouble, legitimate back trouble that is very well documented with proof, MRI's, X-Ray's, etc. He will be back in business and my guess is mid June or sooner.
Working for him was nothing but one nightmare after another. I feel like a new person since I left that death Dr.s office. He will never write for narcotics again. That much I do know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can the F-Type save Jaguar? 8 hr Pigtail at The Grove 2
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 16 hr VeggieBurger 90
Will Jaguar surprise us at the January 2015 Det... 17 hr CoffeeTalkJoe 1
Jaguar makes Blind Spots go away!! 17 hr CoffeeTalkJoe 1
Are you part of the Jaguar Family? 17 hr CoffeeTalkJoe 1
Woman Shoots Husband In Chest During Domestic D... (Jul '10) Dec 14 Pink-E-Luv 55
Jason Klonowski Dec 14 Ailene Ulick 22
Huntsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Huntsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Huntsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:28 am PST

ESPN10:28AM
Falcons brush off Saint's 'funeral' trash talk
NBC Sports12:06 PM
Mike Smith says Julio Jones decision will come Sunday morning
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 3:25 PM
Falcons QB: Showdown with Saints just another game - NBC Sports