Judge delays trial of ex-prof in camp...

Judge delays trial of ex-prof in campus killings

There are 4 comments on the WIAT-TV Birmingham story from Aug 7, 2012, titled Judge delays trial of ex-prof in campus killings. In it, WIAT-TV Birmingham reports that:

A judge has delayed the trial of a former Alabama university professor accused of killing three colleagues and wounding three others during a campus faculty meeting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIAT-TV Birmingham.

equality

Nashville, TN

#1 Aug 10, 2012
Why not have a speedy and biased trial and rush her off to death row like they do men?
Mel

Courtland, AL

#2 Aug 10, 2012
She knows she is going to get the death penalty, so this is a way of delaying. Her Mommy can't get her out of this one. When they strap her to the table for her lethal dose, her last words will be " I am Dr Amy Bishop, how dare you!"
Honestly

San Jose, CA

#3 Aug 10, 2012
Put that filthy cave n!@@er down. This animal should have been caged when she killed her brother. White priviledge got this mayonaisse monkey off for that murder. These neanderthal apes should have never been let out of the caves of Europe
Stan and Kyle

Newville, AL

#4 Aug 10, 2012
mayonaisse monkey? Ha.. That is Good can I use It?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harvest Man Found Dead On His Lawn (Nov '13) 14 hr Iggy 28
Republicans love russia 14 hr Con 1
Businesses that hire illegal immigrants (Sep '10) 15 hr Con 37
the soul of star Sat Star will shine a... 1
The New Grissom New Century High School and Ind... (Jan '13) Sat ThomasA 4
alabama lottery Feb 24 ThomasA 1
News Contact WHNT NEWS 19 (Oct '10) Feb 22 ThomasA 20

Huntsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance