Military-Industrial Complex: Defense ...

Military-Industrial Complex: Defense Dept. Contracts for June 17, 2013

There are 1 comment on the Huntington News story from Jun 17, 2013, titled Military-Industrial Complex: Defense Dept. Contracts for June 17, 2013. In it, Huntington News reports that:

The Boeing Co., Ridley Park, Penn., was awarded a firm-fixed-price, multi-year contract with a maximum base value of $3,414,000,002 for the production of remanufactured and new-build CH-47F cargo helicopters.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Huntington News.

Pensacola, FL

#1 Jun 17, 2013
With America going broke, why are those in government continually spending money on war to keep their pockets fat? I'm laying here right now listening to one of the navy's circling my house now for the pass hour at one pass every three minutes? How much does that cost? It would seem that the American peoples pocket all in the name of defense has no bottom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harvest Man Found Dead On His Lawn (Nov '13) Oct 5 LostSoul 24
interracial couple- good place to live in Florida? (Jan '08) Oct 4 marley 6
problem with opening up thread Oct 2 Harry Balsonya 3
Students Brawl at ‘Barack Obama’ High School Oct 1 taveon mason 2
Flying Baby with Wings Sep 30 Joy and Major Fec... 4
Review: Chronic Pain Care Svc - Shaun Aggarwal MD (Aug '11) Sep 28 Wendy ortiz 336
News Push for Homeowners Association Full Disclosure... (Apr '10) Sep 23 Duke 68
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntsville Mortgages