Mexico's Sinaloa drug cartel leaving ...

Mexico's Sinaloa drug cartel leaving deadly mark on Alabama

There are 20 comments on the Alabama Live story from Jul 23, 2018, titled Mexico's Sinaloa drug cartel leaving deadly mark on Alabama. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

The Sinaloa drug cartel is a Mexican drug gang with one of the largest U.S. footprints, and in just one week in Alabama, it's name was associated with two high-profile crimes in Birmingham and Huntsville. is to embed themselves in Mexican national communities, typically the immigrant community working on peach farms, chick plants, and other farm areas,'' Hamilton said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

BuildTheWall

Knoxville, TN

#2 Aug 8, 2018
Sally wrote:
Trump has tried to tell these stupid Liberals what is happening. So suffer !!!!!!!
Yes, America must stop illegal immigration.
Gall E McOxbig

Madison, AL

#3 Aug 8, 2018
How much do these gangs pay?
a mom

United States

#4 Aug 8, 2018
We need to stop all these illegals from getting into the UNITED STATES!!!
Tolbertson

United States

#5 Aug 10, 2018
What drugs are they selling??
ThomasA is a jackass

United States

#12 Sep 13, 2018
ThomasA jabbers in espanol on occasion and he seems the type who would be involved in sh!t like that.
ThomasA

Guntersville, AL

#13 Sep 13, 2018
ThomasA is a jackass wrote:
ThomasA jabbers in espanol on occasion and he seems the type who would be involved in sh!t like that.
OH jealous bitter cyber stalker, just because you didn't get any foreign language in your home schooling, don't knock those who did at a real school.
ThomasA is a jackass

United States

#17 Sep 19, 2018
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text> OH jealous bitter cyber stalker, just because you didn't get any foreign language in your home schooling, don't knock those who did at a real school.
We've already had this discussion, pendejo, or did you already forget that? The day will never arrive that I'd be jealous of you about anything. I wasn't homeschooled, either, you friggin retard, where did that come from? Another one of your bullsh!t "fantasies"?

Why the f**k haven't you been to the shelter yet, anyway? Damn, I thought we were rid of you.
ThomasA

Guntersville, AL

#18 Sep 20, 2018
<quoted text>

We've already had this discussion, pendejo, or did you already forget that? The day will never arrive that I'd be jealous of you about anything. I wasn't homeschooled, either, you friggin retard, where did that come from? Another one of your bullsh!t "fantasies"?

Why the f**k haven't you been to the shelter yet, anyway? Damn, I thought we were rid of you.
Mentally unable to discuss the topix of the thread so you attack the people posting. Your Ad hominem condition is back in full force. Get back on your medications!
ThomasA is a jackass

United States

#19 Sep 21, 2018
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text> Mentally unable to discuss the topix of the thread so you attack the people posting. Your Ad hominem condition is back in full force. Get back on your medications!
Oh hell, here we go.... ad hominem, meds.... you are so damn stupid and weak.

The thread was about a Mexican drug cartel, correct? I said you seemed like the type who would be involved. I still believe that. You're an idiot.

Ad hominem, meds, parents basement <repeat endlessly>
ThomasA

Guntersville, AL

#20 Sep 21, 2018
<quoted text>

Oh hell, here we go.... ad hominem, meds.... you are so damn stupid and weak.

The thread was about a Mexican drug cartel, correct? I said you seemed like the type who would be involved. I still believe that. You're an idiot.

Ad hominem, meds, parents basement <repeat endlessly>
The shoes fit you, wear them.
ThomasA is a jackass

United States

#21 Sep 21, 2018
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text> The shoes fit you, wear them.
You are a f**king idiot! I know you can't come up with anything remotely intelligent to say, but could you at least find something *new* to say? Same ol' sh!t in every post. Now get to the shelter, you useless turd!
ThomasA

Guntersville, AL

#22 Sep 22, 2018
<quoted text>

You are a f**king idiot! I know you can't come up with anything remotely intelligent to say, but could you at least find something *new* to say? Same ol' sh!t in every post. Now get to the shelter, you useless turd!
Hey S.F.B., Why not strive to overcome your mental malady and stick to the subjects of the posts instead of your Ad hominem rants. You can do if you try. Mommy and daddy will be so proud of you!
ThomasA is a jackass

United States

#24 Sep 23, 2018
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text> Hey S.F.B., Why not strive to overcome your mental malady and stick to the subjects of the posts instead of your Ad hominem rants. You can do if you try. Mommy and daddy will be so proud of you!
Your mommy was never proud of you and now she never can be, lol! And you already admitted that your dad hates you. I'm sure you going to the shelter would make him proud, but you can't even do something as simple as that, dumbass. Pathetic.

The subject of the post was a Mexican drug cartel and the impact on the state. I said you seem the type who would be involved. You haven't denied that. If you're not involved, just say so. If you are, then only a matter of time before that problem solves itself. You could save law enforcement a lot of trouble by just going to the damn shelter... it's all paid for, you just have to show up. Be a man for the first time in your life and do the right thing.
ThomasA

Guntersville, AL

#25 Sep 23, 2018
<quoted text>

Your mommy was never proud of you and now she never can be, lol! And you already admitted that your dad hates you. I'm sure you going to the shelter would make him proud, but you can't even do something as simple as that, dumbass. Pathetic.

The subject of the post was a Mexican drug cartel and the impact on the state. I said you seem the type who would be involved. You haven't denied that. If you're not involved, just say so. If you are, then only a matter of time before that problem solves itself. You could save law enforcement a lot of trouble by just going to the damn shelter... it's all paid for, you just have to show up. Be a man for the first time in your life and do the right thing.
Calm down and take your meds and be a good boy before you trip a breaker.
ThomasA is a jackass

United States

#26 Sep 23, 2018
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text> Calm down and take your meds and be a good boy before you trip a breaker.
Listen, dumbass, you're the only one who is (or needs to be) on "meds". Why can't you address the issue at hand? You've devolved to this sad "meds, basement, ad hominem" loop that has no bearing on anything (and you don't even understand ad hominem). It certainly has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Answer the question, you stupid son of a b!tch: are you supporting Mexican drug organizations or not?

And why...WHY will you not go to the shelter??? Idiot!! Solves problems for everyone, but you're too selfish to make it happen.
Disgusted

Pomona, CA

#27 Sep 24, 2018
Money is big with the democrat party and drug cartel. Human slave labor, human sex trafficking, drugs, that's why we have it. If you think democrats will let it go, you got another thing coming. VOTE RIGHT
ThomasA

Guntersville, AL

#28 Sep 26, 2018
<quoted text>

Listen, dumbass, you're the only one who is (or needs to be) on "meds". Why can't you address the issue at hand? You've devolved to this sad "meds, basement, ad hominem" loop that has no bearing on anything (and you don't even understand ad hominem). It certainly has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Answer the question, you stupid son of a b!tch: are you supporting Mexican drug organizations or not?

And why...WHY will you not go to the shelter??? Idiot!! Solves problems for everyone, but you're too selfish to make it happen.
Unnecessary cursing for effect like little school children? You paint a self portrait with not only you Ad hominem sidetracks, but the coprolalia highlights a very insecure person. Maybe you've been down in the basement to long.
ThomasA is a jackass

United States

#29 Sep 27, 2018
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text> Unnecessary cursing for effect like little school children? You paint a self portrait with not only you Ad hominem sidetracks, but the coprolalia highlights a very insecure person. Maybe you've been down in the basement to long.
Lol, you are funny. Stupid, but funny. Well, sometimes... most of the time you're just annoying. As far as being childish goes, what do you consider your neverending "basement, meds, etc." crap? Not only juvenile, but damn, tommy, that's just worn out. Get some new material, you p***y. Does cursing offend you because your dad curses at you, lol? Daddy issues must suck to have turned you into such a sad, pathetic little troll.

Let's try another approach and see if you can participate in anything resembling an adult level. Do you now, or have you ever, supported the drug trade in Alabama? You seem to be on drugs now, so I was curious. Also, as I pointed out, you seem the type who would be involved.
ThomasA

Guntersville, AL

#30 Oct 2, 2018
<quoted text>

Lol, you are funny. Stupid, but funny. Well, sometimes... most of the time you're just annoying. As far as being childish goes, what do you consider your neverending "basement, meds, etc." crap? Not only juvenile, but damn, tommy, that's just worn out. Get some new material, you p***y. Does cursing offend you because your dad curses at you, lol? Daddy issues must suck to have turned you into such a sad, pathetic little troll.

Let's try another approach and see if you can participate in anything resembling an adult level. Do you now, or have you ever, supported the drug trade in Alabama? You seem to be on drugs now, so I was curious. Also, as I pointed out, you seem the type who would be involved.
Nope, I'll leave the drug use up to you, both your street stuff and your much needed REXULTI, the second being the most important for you.
Dyersburg tn is BOSS

Fort Scott, KS

#32 Sunday Oct 21
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text> Nope, I'll leave the drug use up to you, both your street stuff and your much needed REXULTI, the second being the most important for you.
Hopefully women will abort morons like ALL of you hillbilly backwoods inbreds.
Stop breeding within your families

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anthony Verdict Stirs Memories Of Monumental Hu... (Jul '11) Fri Moe Hamhead 10
Criminal Charges Nov 8 FUCT 2
Local Taco (May '18) Nov 7 Truthteller 11
bruddah shoots sista Oct 25 bling blang blong 3
need a dominanat male (Feb '15) Oct 19 Louie T 5
Darrell Jones Get a Real job stop snitching Oct 18 Mac 1
Trump said Alabamians are Retarded Oct '18 What 4

Huntsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Huntsville Mortgages