Any cooking class in Huntsville

Posted in the Huntsville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Amie C

Huntsville, AL

#1 Aug 15, 2007
I just moved to Huntsville lately. I wonder if there is any cooking class in Huntsville that open for public, especially for international cuisine, like French, Italian, or Thai etc. I'd like to join one. I love cooking and I'm getting bored sitting at home. :)
J_A_F

United States

#2 Oct 9, 2007
Sign me up!!
RJG

Huntsville, AL

#3 Oct 24, 2007
Try Williams and Sonoma in Parkway Place mall.
CDW

Huntsville, AL

#4 Dec 15, 2007
Betty Sims has fall cooking classes in her home in Decatur. Mostly you watch, then eat the results. www.scrumptious.com
Susan E

Columbus, GA

#5 Jan 29, 2008
I have taught classes for the last 2 years to a group of friends locally. With their encouragement, I'm going to pursue a scheduled offering of classes in one of their homes. I've taught Italian, Mexican, Tea Time, Appetizers, etc.
Darlene L

United States

#6 Mar 10, 2008
Susan E wrote:
I have taught classes for the last 2 years to a group of friends locally. With their encouragement, I'm going to pursue a scheduled offering of classes in one of their homes. I've taught Italian, Mexican, Tea Time, Appetizers, etc.
If you do offer classes to outsiders please let me know. I need inspiration in the kitchen!
A_C_J

Huntsville, AL

#7 Mar 11, 2008
I know that Phuket Thai Restaurant, in providence, offers Thai cooking class at the restaurant. My friends already took the class. It was fun, informal, and delicious. Go to the restaurant and find out more info. www.phuketexperience.com
Sam

Madison, AL

#8 Mar 18, 2008
A_C_J wrote:
I know that Phuket Thai Restaurant, in providence, offers Thai cooking class at the restaurant. My friends already took the class. It was fun, informal, and delicious. Go to the restaurant and find out more info. www.phuketexperience.com
Thank you so much for the information!
Kirsten

United States

#9 Mar 25, 2008
Check out J.F. Drake's Culinary Arts program. Perhaps you can indicate your interest as you have above.
Castoways

Columbus, GA

#10 May 9, 2008
There is a new cooking school opening Summer 2008. It is located on Wall Triana where it intersects with the railroad tracks. I cannot remember the name I saw on the sign but I will try to get that info and post it along with their phone number which is up and running. They are in the building that used to be a gas station, then a coffee shop, then a vitamin shop.
Frank

Madison, AL

#12 Jun 14, 2008
The name on the building is "Budding Chef" but I cannot find any details - no web site seems to be findable.
Castoways wrote:
There is a new cooking school opening Summer 2008. It is located on Wall Triana where it intersects with the railroad tracks. I cannot remember the name I saw on the sign but I will try to get that info and post it along with their phone number which is up and running. They are in the building that used to be a gas station, then a coffee shop, then a vitamin shop.
Sarah

United States

#13 Jun 17, 2008
From the graphics on the door, I think the Budding Chef's classes are geared towards kids, but they may offer adult classes too...
CCF

Goldonna, LA

#14 Jun 17, 2008
I am a culinary instructor here in the Huntsville area and teach classes in either my home or my client's home. I have a variety of classes from standard to custom. I would be happy to send you information - just email me at ccf4@yahoo.com.
Suzan Von Hor

United States

#15 Jul 15, 2008
I am a European certified chef and culinary educator living in Huntsville. If you are looking for individual lessons or group classes. Drop me a line and I can work something to suit your needs. suevh10@yahoo.com
Saad

Huntsville, AL

#16 Jul 18, 2008
Someone said that a cooking class is opening on wall Triana, Does anyone have any information about the name of the cooking class and what their curriculum is?
Nett

Texarkana, TX

#17 Jul 18, 2008
Hi, have you began those classes?
Darlene L wrote:
<quoted text>If you do offer classes to outsiders please let me know. I need inspiration in the kitchen!
Saad

Huntsville, AL

#18 Jul 20, 2008
Does anyone know of a place in the Huntsville area that offers both nutrition advice and cooking classes?
Tastebuds

United States

#19 Aug 6, 2008
I offer a variety of in-home classes. I also do fun couples classes.
www.JessicaErwin.com
posh nosh-Huntsville

United States

#20 Aug 10, 2008
Saad there is a health foods shop on University NW ..on the notice board in there is a dietician who also cooks...try her out.
saad

Huntsville, AL

#21 Aug 18, 2008
posh nosh, what is the name of the store?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr AHerpThatDerps 94
Best Mike Brown Jokes Dec 23 mautin lutha kang 5
Are you part of the Jaguar Family? Dec 23 Bright Eyes 2
Why is Jay Leno sharing his Jaguar collection? Dec 22 CoffeeTalkJoe 1
Can the F-Type save Jaguar? Dec 19 Stan and Kyle 6
How will it impact Jaguar's Global sales?? Dec 19 CoffeeTalkJoe 1
Jason Klonowski Dec 19 Stan and Kyle 23

Flash Flood Watch for Madison County was issued at December 27 at 1:41PM CST

Huntsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Huntsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE