Arrest made in Saturday night murder

Full story: Everything Alabama

Keith Rogers was arrested Tuesday in connection with the Saturday night murder of Jason McDonald of Madison.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of43
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lil sis

Normal, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2007

free keith
i love u always
sweet
bay
tee tee
aaliyah
rita
sandra
and the rest of the fam! keep YA HEAD UP WE GON BEAT THIS MURDER REP
Friend of Jason-Jenai

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2007

Keith Ass needs to rot his ass in jail...Jason will never live to see another day thanx to Keith and his anger issues....

We miss you Jason....
Watch over us...You will never be forgotten...
Those who hide in the dark will be seen in the light and Jason you rest while others roast on the fire bed that they made for themselves....
Anonymous

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2007

Jason was a good person to everyone: and when I heard that jason died over something so stupid it hurt me cause i never thought that jason would get murder the way he did and then for Keith to kill him like that it was stupid, Jason was a good student who had alot of friends at Columbia and for jason to die over something as stupid as money becasue although keith killed jason Keith still doesn't have his money that jason owned him and he will never get it I really miss jason cause i never thought that one of my friends would get murder. But I feel like keith does NOT need to be out of jail on bond because he did something wrong to a good person and keith should go to prison not jail. KEITH LIfe Stills Go ON. And it not fair how there trying to put keith out on bond
Anonymous

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2007

Yes Jason is dead but to b honest Keith could've did whatever to jason but killing was too much all he had to do is fight and fighting him was too much and also Keith Needs to tell who else help him jump jason We miss you jason aka Chris Tucker.
Anonymous

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2007

Friend of Jason-Jenai wrote:
Keith Ass needs to rot his ass in jail...Jason will never live to see another day thanx to Keith and his anger issues....
We miss you Jason....
Watch over us...You will never be forgotten...
Those who hide in the dark will be seen in the light and Jason you rest while others roast on the fire bed that they made for themselves....
I feel the same way and I know everyone misses Jason cuz Jason was the coolest dude at Colubmia and you would never think that Keith would kill Jason cuz Keith Was so Quiet but we all miss Jason and that a FACT
Anonymous

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2007

lil sis wrote:
free keith
i love u always
sweet
bay
tee tee
aaliyah
rita
sandra
and the rest of the fam! keep YA HEAD UP WE GON BEAT THIS MURDER REP
What do you mean that ya'll going to beat this MURDER..........
unknown

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2007

is keith really out on bail?
unknown

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2007

now i didnt know jason but he seemed cool but i was coo wit keith man and i can't believe he would do somethin like dat he gotta lil girl ta think about and he gon go do somethin like dat over some money! come on now homie dat just makes him another black man up in da system but my heart goes out ta jason's family even though i didnt know him
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2007

unknown wrote:
is keith really out on bail?
Im askin you is he.....
unknown

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2007

dats wut i heard
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2007

I need to know have they freed Keith
Jenai

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2007

Yep Keith is out on bond....
UNKNOWN

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2007

How do you keill somebody and get out on bail that's some mess up stuff and theat stuff isn't even fair man keith has take somebody life away and now he out on bond they mind as well free everybody else that has commited the same crime and free them THAT'S F**k up and life isn't not fair...
unknown

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2007

yep he is out on a 10,000 dollar bond i read it in a article
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2007

R u serious that all they put up on that murder what about his trails and stugg like that...
RIP Jason

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2007

It's sad how jason family has to go through the fact that there so isnt there anymore they have spent thanksgiving and Now there going to have to spend christmas without him And this is the time were you really spend time with your family its' sad man cause keith hasn't learned nothing from it all he know is that he killed him and he dnt have his money and he ani't gon never get it u know so why do it. he took jason away from alot of people that care about that boy And keith just might do it again because he hasn't served any real time for what he has done to the MAc Donalds family. R.I.P JASON I really hate the fact that jason had to lose his life like that I would have never thought that somebody at colubmia would get murder and I never thought that we would have a murderer attending our school and also riding our bus...DANG MANE WE MISS YOU JASON
NO NAME

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2007

Dollar,Dollar Bill ya'll Mane I telling you all you need to do is have the money and someone can be let out free for murdering someone So i guess you tellin me that you go to huntsville and kill somebody as long as you got 10,000 for bond you straight. L.O.L WOAH!!I wonder if any of jason friend we there to the court to speak against the whole situation i Mean that would be a good idea....It's mess up cuz keith didn't learn a lesson from nothing all he know is that he killed someone and now he out on bond.Oh YEAH AND HE STILL DON'T HAVE HIS MONEY FROM JASON WASN'T EVEN WORTH WAS IT...
NO NAME

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2007

Judged:

Does keith still stay in huntsville, al
NO NAME

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2007

Judged:

if anybody knows anything any witness know about this jason case like speak up and let your voice be heard because jason's killers is out on bond and didn't serve not one year to this so GET MAD AND SPEAK UP ABOUT IT PLEASE.....
pathetic

Tuscumbia, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2008

Judged:

I can't believe that there are that many completely uneducated people with computers. I hate what happened. Don't think I don't. But seriously, how can any of you expect to be taken seriously when you can't spell past a 3rd grade level? Pick up a book, maybe a dictionary, and stop embarassing yourselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of43
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Huntsville Forum right now

Search the Huntsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 10 min Give Him a Brain 81
Holy Spirit Condemnation!. 1 hr Benny 1
It's National Hot Dog Day. Who has the best wee... 2 hr Mr Sparkles 1
Domestic Dispute Ends at Decatur Gym 3 hr FOX News reporting 1
Review: Hershey's Haven Pet Salon (May '13) 15 hr Wendytennis 7
Tim McGraw Punched Out Fan During Show 16 hr Andy Parker 11
Huntsville's Summer Feeding Program winds down ... Mon Iggy Pig 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntsville Jobs

•••