Mom Finds Gun Bullet in Kids Playroom

Posted in the Huntsville Forum

FOX News reporting

Franklin, GA

#1 Nov 12, 2012
Birmingham AL -- Any parent of mixed race kids knows there's no telling what you might find on the floor of your chiltren's babies daddies man cave. It won’t be homework or school books, nor a real job. This average Birmingham white woman certainly expected what she and her young black son found over the weekend.

The dirt-poor overweight white woman called Birmingham police Saturday afternoon when she realized a gun bullet had entered her Martin Luther King Highway white taxpayers subsidized free obama apartment through a gun bullet hole in the window in her other baby daddies man cave. The 40-year-old white woman recalled hearing automatic gunfire about 2:30 a.m., she told police. Her black 9-year-old mixed race mulatto or quadroon son found the gun bullet on the floor and yelled in excitement “daddies outta Atmore andsa comin home foe Thanksgivin”. Police responding to the crime scene took the gun bullet, which was turned in as evidence against crimes against hard working white taxpayers.

That was just one of hundred of nightly calls Birmingham police investigate every weekend. Here's a look at some of the others:

-- A 31-year-old woman was robbed by a man when stopped at the ATM at MLK Credit Union on Al Sharpton Drive Sunday morning at 2 am. The morbidly obese white woman left her car door open to keep her mixed race octoroon baby from stealing the car. She withdrew $400 from her free money obama welfare "black enough" baby account, and then got back into her new Cadillac Escalde. A black man wearing a Colonel Sanders Halloween mask ran up to her, put a gun to her babies head and said, "Give me your free obammy money white biatch before I rape dat fine fattasss." He took the cash and fled into the local KFC. The Colonel Sanders Halloween mask was found next to an empty bucket of extra spicy fried chicken in the KFC next door, and was left in the KFC’s lost and found department for its owner if he wants to reclaim it for future crimes.

-- A man smoking weed, eating extra hot Cheetos, and drinking purpal drank at the ghetto park was forced to open fire on a rabid Pit Bull he said charged him at MLK Park on Saturday. The 42-year-old black man told police he made several attempts to shoot the aggressive dog with the force of his gun bullets, but his efforts failed because he was holding the gun sideways gangman style, looking real cool but not aiming very well. He fired two dozen shots at the dog until his stolen 9mm automatic handguns extended 24 gun bullet clip ran out. The Pit Bull ran away whimpering suffering from severe hearing damage due to all the loud noise. Heavily armed white SWAT Team police responding to the scene found 24 shell casings and plenty of weed but didn't locate the now deaf dog.

-- A 22-year-old Mormon college student said he was walking in the 1200 block of Martin Luther King Avenue Saturday afternoon on the way to The Church of the Latter-day Saints when five men approached him and asked him if he wanted to sell his cell phone and magic Mormon underwear. The white Mormon student say no, but obliged when one of the five black men put a stolen 9mm automatic handgun between his eyes. The blacks took his iPhone 5 and magic Mormon underwear, and the nerdy looking white Mormon student whimpered please give me my new iPhone 5 and magic Mormon undies back. The blacks laughed and refused, saying, "No, but I'll pop a cap on dat rich Mitt Romoemoney cracka freak whiteass"

-- Two dozen gunmen burst into Arby's at 420 Tuskegee Airmen Drive early Saturday at 1:30 a.m., vaulting over the counter like Olympic athletes and demanding “all dat rich white mans money”. One of the men put his stolen 9mm automatic handgun in between the white boys eyes and ordered him to open the money safe, which he did while pissing in his pants. The shyt scared white worker handed over $7,500 to the black robbers, and they ran laughing and yelling “Revenge foe Trayvon” while running into the KFC next door.

--

FOX News reporting

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tulsa Time to Shoot Apr 17 Harold Weeks 2
News Police renew discussion about gang activity in ... Apr 14 Tim Gordan 2
Local Men's Fun Apr 12 Boomer 4
PCB Sexually Assault Apr 12 Boomer 3
daryl tennyson.....cheater Apr 10 Proud Christian 13
Review: Rocket City Distributing Apr 9 Doris Dwyer 4
Teenager Fatally Shot Apr 9 Doris Dwyer 2
More from around the web

Huntsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE