Looking for please help
Ray

Lexington, NC

#41 Dec 4, 2012
Little bitty marie she was cute and crazy I worked with Jeff in loss prevention ....
Cryel Wright wrote:
I worked with Maria in Jewley
hey u dummy

Owens Cross Roads, AL

#42 Dec 4, 2012
Sweet Stephanie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ray,
After you got me pregnate, Montgomery Wards fired me for being an unwed mother. My parents kicked me out of the house for being a dirty little slut, and I moved into government subsidized housing at Mason Court. After having our twin daughters, I met what I thought was a very nice well-off African-American man living with his mother and four brothers in the apartment next door. I fell in love with him, and had four boys with him. Turns out he was usung me for sex, and was one of Huntsville's biggest crack cocaine dealers, and started beating me and forcing me to have painful sex with all of his overly-endowed friends and family. Thankfully he was killed in a shootout with police years back, and I won over a million dollars in a lawsuit with the city. I'm now living in a nice house on the side of Monte Sano mountain overlooking the city. I can even see the overlook where you took my virginity... where I conceived our twins. I miss you. Please come back. Our daughters needs their daddy, and my boys need a new daddy. Please come back...
Are you speakin of your mother.Maybe if your fam.ily is lucky,Santa will put a bomb in you stocking this year
Jeff in lost and found

Eastman, GA

#44 Dec 6, 2012
Hey Ray, I'll never forget that handy you gave me under the Super Slide. I miss you bud!
Stephenie

Gordon, GA

#45 Dec 7, 2012
Ray,

I remember you forcing me lick your hand after giving your good buddy Jeff that hand job...
Joe Dannells

Thomaston, GA

#46 Dec 7, 2012
Ray is gay! What a homo!

Since: Dec 12

Augusta, GA

#47 Dec 8, 2012
Ray ain't gay ray is trying to find out some serios info on someone about a possible kid
Todd

Dallas, TX

#48 Dec 8, 2012
oh, i know her.
Dale W

Valley, AL

#49 Dec 9, 2012
She's my girl now playboy and she ain't never cumin back to you she's just one of my many lady's trying to hold me down cause I got the baddest cars and the baddest b@tches
Drew Millicans

Birmingham, AL

#50 Dec 9, 2012
I've known Ray since we were kids.
He's been a bone yodeler since we were in Demolays.
Our DeMolay "DAD" Mr. Pigg took a real close liking to him, and they were always in his official DAD office smooching goobers and dropping loads. One day he drove so far up my Hersey Highway that my fudge stayed packed for weeks. Ray's got lots of babies... little cum covered turd babies!
Stan and Kyle

United States

#51 Dec 9, 2012
Stephenie and a chick named Cindy work in the food vender store front. Cindy was a raging hose beast. Me and David Oliver tag teamed here several times. Dont know what happened to Stephenie
ray

United States

#52 Dec 10, 2012
Ok if you really know her tell her I need to talk to her please and thank you
Todd wrote:
oh, i know her.
Todd

Dallas, TX

#54 Dec 10, 2012
ray wrote:
Ok if you really know her tell her I need to talk to her please and thank you
<quoted text>
i will if i ever see her again, been a while since i saw her.
ray

United States

#55 Dec 11, 2012
Todd wrote:
<quoted text>i will if i ever see her again, been a while since i saw her.
She had a weird last name if you know it I could use it to help in my search for her do you know if she is still around huntsville.....
Stan and Kyle

Helena, GA

#56 Dec 14, 2012
ray wrote:
<quoted text>
She had a weird last name if you know it I could use it to help in my search for her do you know if she is still around huntsville.....
Since she started living with the blacks and having black babies, she changed her last name to Fletcher. Word in the hood is that she's a hose beast and can't get enough three-way black dick action. Dude I am SERIOUS!
oh well

Glasgow, KY

#57 Dec 15, 2012
lol

United States

#58 Dec 21, 2012
Well guess no one really knows how to reach.....stephine maybe one day ill get to find out the truth.....until then the search is on....

United States

#59 Jan 28, 2013
Well haven't heard anything in a while guess no one realy knows her...
woahhh

Decatur, AL

#60 Jan 31, 2013
does she have a older sister?
Steven Baulmae

United States

#61 Feb 2, 2013
She has a hot younger sister.

Alpharetta, GA

#63 Feb 3, 2013
I dont remember her saying anything about a sister but it could be possible

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skanky"s Bar 21 hr on a feather 44
Baby Died After Days on Swing Jul 29 rea todd 3
Curt Fox (Nov '10) Jul 26 Bill 6
News American Shingle Complaints: The Number Of Peop... (Aug '10) Jul 25 Sharon Christian 70
Lauren Morrison Jul 24 Awww no 9
single men (Apr '12) Jul 23 smebber frumdahood 24
News Pro-life group brings street-preaching to Hunts... Jul 23 Hard working Joe 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntsville Mortgages