Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

I used to work in the old parkway mall at montgumry wards and a girl I was super close to worked at the store in the midle of the mall isle that sold nuts and candies her name was stephine does anyone remember her and know how to reach her please let me knows it's real important you or her can reach me at rkinsey92y@yahoo.com please any tips would be great
Sweet Stephanie

Oxford, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Raymond wrote:
I used to work in the old parkway mall at montgumry wards and a girl I was super close to worked at the store in the midle of the mall isle that sold nuts and candies her name was stephine does anyone remember her and know how to reach her please let me knows it's real important you or her can reach me at rkinsey92y@yahoo.com please any tips would be great
Ray,

After you got me pregnate, Montgomery Wards fired me for being an unwed mother. My parents kicked me out of the house for being a dirty little slut, and I moved into government subsidized housing at Mason Court. After having our twin daughters, I met what I thought was a very nice well-off African-American man living with his mother and four brothers in the apartment next door. I fell in love with him, and had four boys with him. Turns out he was usung me for sex, and was one of Huntsville's biggest crack cocaine dealers, and started beating me and forcing me to have painful sex with all of his overly-endowed friends and family. Thankfully he was killed in a shootout with police years back, and I won over a million dollars in a lawsuit with the city. I'm now living in a nice house on the side of Monte Sano mountain overlooking the city. I can even see the overlook where you took my virginity... where I conceived our twins. I miss you. Please come back. Our daughters needs their daddy, and my boys need a new daddy. Please come back...
A REAL CHRISTIAN

Piedmont, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

RAYMOND, PLEASE DO THE CHRISTIAN THING AND COME BACK TO YOUR STEPHANIE. SHE LOVES YOU AND NEEDS YOUR HELP.
Sweet Stephanie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ray,
After you got me pregnate, Montgomery Wards fired me for being an unwed mother. My parents kicked me out of the house for being a dirty little slut, and I moved into government subsidized housing at Mason Court. After having our twin daughters, I met what I thought was a very nice well-off African-American man living with his mother and four brothers in the apartment next door. I fell in love with him, and had four boys with him. Turns out he was usung me for sex, and was one of Huntsville's biggest crack cocaine dealers, and started beating me and forcing me to have painful sex with all of his overly-endowed friends and family. Thankfully he was killed in a shootout with police years back, and I won over a million dollars in a lawsuit with the city. I'm now living in a nice house on the side of Monte Sano mountain overlooking the city. I can even see the overlook where you took my virginity... where I conceived our twins. I miss you. Please come back. Our daughters needs their daddy, and my boys need a new daddy. Please come back...
Raymond

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Ok that's not real funny. Number one she didn't work at Montgumery wards unless she was hired after I left. Number two she came to me while I was at work told me she was pregnant and that she was gonna have a abortion I did not agree with that but she went ahead she claimed to have done it. I moved back to ga and a friend of mine called and said he saw her and she looked pregnant I have tried every way I know to reach her and it has been along time and if she did keep the baby I would like to know and do the right thing....so this is pretty important to me I want to know the truth.....thanks to anyone that can really help...
Sweet Stephanie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ray,
Sweet Stephanie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

I did the right thing... and our twins are alive and well.
I'm sorry I had sooo much sex with all of those large black men, but I was just doing what I was told to do by my husband. Even though they ruined all of my inputs, I still want you...
Raymond wrote:
Ok that's not real funny. Number one she didn't work at Montgumery wards unless she was hired after I left. Number two she came to me while I was at work told me she was pregnant and that she was gonna have a abortion I did not agree with that but she went ahead she claimed to have done it. I moved back to ga and a friend of mine called and said he saw her and she looked pregnant I have tried every way I know to reach her and it has been along time and if she did keep the baby I would like to know and do the right thing....so this is pretty important to me I want to know the truth.....thanks to anyone that can really help...
<quoted text>
Raymond

Cleveland, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

If it's really you tell me how you ended up at my house that night and tell me your last name.......
Sweet Stephanie wrote:
I did the right thing... and our twins are alive and well.
I'm sorry I had sooo much sex with all of those large black men, but I was just doing what I was told to do by my husband. Even though they ruined all of my inputs, I still want you...
<quoted text>
u suck

Thomson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

if youre not gonna step up to the plate and be a real dad,
then shut the f up and leave sweet stephanie alone!
Nyg Gurh Hater

Hogansville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

After screwing all them nyg gurhs, you know that poonytangs gotta be ruint!
Sweet Stephanie

Hogansville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Raymond wrote:
If it's really you tell me how you ended up at my house that night and tell me your last name.......
<quoted text>
Ray baby, it's ok if you don't wanna come back... I'll try to accept your rejection.
Anyhow, our girls really think that Quantarious is their daddy. As for my boys, I think only one, maybe two are his. The other ones definitely look much lighter - like his homie. We drive over to Athens every other week to visit Quant at the correctional facility. He says he still loves me... and I guess he's the only one for me. He even says he'll marry me if he makes parole...
Bright Eyes

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Prayers up for poor souls named Quantarious!!!!
Raymond

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

I new it wasn't you I really need to find my stephine I need to know if she got my kid or not.
Sweet Stephanie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ray baby, it's ok if you don't wanna come back... I'll try to accept your rejection.
Anyhow, our girls really think that Quantarious is their daddy. As for my boys, I think only one, maybe two are his. The other ones definitely look much lighter - like his homie. We drive over to Athens every other week to visit Quant at the correctional facility. He says he still loves me... and I guess he's the only one for me. He even says he'll marry me if he makes parole...
Stan and Kyle

Madison, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

After all of these years you suddenly care?
Eddie Kroger

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Raymond wrote:
I new it wasn't you I really need to find my stephine I need to know if she got my kid or not.
<quoted text>
Hey fool, shes "gots your kid(s)".
And knowing the way those blacks in the projects are, their "real daddy" Quantarious probably had all kinds of sex with them while they were growing up. It's the way of the ghetto, and always will be. Black gangsta thugs can't keep their hugh sex organs out of white chicks, even little young ones. When your daughters grew their first pubs, ol' Quant was a thinking "their cherry is ripe for picking"... or popping in these cases. He probably did nasty things with your daughters in every hole they have. Oral, the gine, even anal. They act like mad apes when they see young white pussy.
Stephanie

Frisco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

This is the real me, are you still here?
The Huntsville Times

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Stephanie wrote:
This is the real me, are you still here?
THIS IS NOT THE REAL YOU!
I know the real Stephanie, and you ain't it!
The real Stephanie lives on Monte Sano Mountain, has 2 white daughters and 4 black sons, and sleeps with nothing but the blacks!

Once she went black, nobody wanted her back...
Raymond

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Hey I'm here are you the one all you gotta do is tell me how you ended up at my house that night and I'll know it's you. If it's you I want to talk u ASAP.
Raymond

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Remember when we smoked crack?
Raymond

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Don't know who posted the crack comment but that's is one thing I never done I ain't never been a drug user of any kind.......I wished all you people who don't know anything about the stephine I'm hunting to stop posting and maybe someone that knows the real one will let her know I'm trying to contact her....thanks for anyone's help

Since: Dec 12

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

It's the real ray hear I registered so how no one can screw up my post. Stephine u drove a sports car that was so small only two could fit in it
stephenie

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

you liked my vet.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of61
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Huntsville Forum right now

Search the Huntsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Huntsville Motorcycle clubs? 3 hr Mr Sparkles 8
remington in mayfield closes 3 hr Cerberus Capital 2
stop the racist posting on here!! (Nov '13) 6 hr Steve Jones 21
AL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) Fri freedom 201
Huntsville city council votes to revoke Kildare... Fri Mr Pig 2
Country Day School teacher Brett Naff arrested,... (Sep '12) Thu Former Parent 211
Jason Klonowski murder investigation (Dec '13) Thu Debbie from The Hangout 30
•••
•••
•••
Huntsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Huntsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••