Looking for please help
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Raymond

Maxton, NC

#1 Nov 27, 2012
I used to work in the old parkway mall at montgumry wards and a girl I was super close to worked at the store in the midle of the mall isle that sold nuts and candies her name was stephine does anyone remember her and know how to reach her please let me knows it's real important you or her can reach me at [email protected] please any tips would be great
Sweet Stephanie

United States

#2 Nov 27, 2012
Raymond wrote:
I used to work in the old parkway mall at montgumry wards and a girl I was super close to worked at the store in the midle of the mall isle that sold nuts and candies her name was stephine does anyone remember her and know how to reach her please let me knows it's real important you or her can reach me at [email protected] please any tips would be great
Ray,

After you got me pregnate, Montgomery Wards fired me for being an unwed mother. My parents kicked me out of the house for being a dirty little slut, and I moved into government subsidized housing at Mason Court. After having our twin daughters, I met what I thought was a very nice well-off African-American man living with his mother and four brothers in the apartment next door. I fell in love with him, and had four boys with him. Turns out he was usung me for sex, and was one of Huntsville's biggest crack cocaine dealers, and started beating me and forcing me to have painful sex with all of his overly-endowed friends and family. Thankfully he was killed in a shootout with police years back, and I won over a million dollars in a lawsuit with the city. I'm now living in a nice house on the side of Monte Sano mountain overlooking the city. I can even see the overlook where you took my virginity... where I conceived our twins. I miss you. Please come back. Our daughters needs their daddy, and my boys need a new daddy. Please come back...
A REAL CHRISTIAN

United States

#3 Nov 27, 2012
RAYMOND, PLEASE DO THE CHRISTIAN THING AND COME BACK TO YOUR STEPHANIE. SHE LOVES YOU AND NEEDS YOUR HELP.
Sweet Stephanie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ray,
After you got me pregnate, Montgomery Wards fired me for being an unwed mother. My parents kicked me out of the house for being a dirty little slut, and I moved into government subsidized housing at Mason Court. After having our twin daughters, I met what I thought was a very nice well-off African-American man living with his mother and four brothers in the apartment next door. I fell in love with him, and had four boys with him. Turns out he was usung me for sex, and was one of Huntsville's biggest crack cocaine dealers, and started beating me and forcing me to have painful sex with all of his overly-endowed friends and family. Thankfully he was killed in a shootout with police years back, and I won over a million dollars in a lawsuit with the city. I'm now living in a nice house on the side of Monte Sano mountain overlooking the city. I can even see the overlook where you took my virginity... where I conceived our twins. I miss you. Please come back. Our daughters needs their daddy, and my boys need a new daddy. Please come back...
Raymond

Charlotte, NC

#4 Nov 28, 2012
Ok that's not real funny. Number one she didn't work at Montgumery wards unless she was hired after I left. Number two she came to me while I was at work told me she was pregnant and that she was gonna have a abortion I did not agree with that but she went ahead she claimed to have done it. I moved back to ga and a friend of mine called and said he saw her and she looked pregnant I have tried every way I know to reach her and it has been along time and if she did keep the baby I would like to know and do the right thing....so this is pretty important to me I want to know the truth.....thanks to anyone that can really help...
Sweet Stephanie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ray,
After you got me pregnate, Montgomery Wards fired me for being an unwed mother. My parents kicked me out of the house for being a dirty little slut, and I moved into government subsidized housing at Mason Court. After having our twin daughters, I met what I thought was a very nice well-off African-American man living with his mother and four brothers in the apartment next door. I fell in love with him, and had four boys with him. Turns out he was usung me for sex, and was one of Huntsville's biggest crack cocaine dealers, and started beating me and forcing me to have painful sex with all of his overly-endowed friends and family. Thankfully he was killed in a shootout with police years back, and I won over a million dollars in a lawsuit with the city. I'm now living in a nice house on the side of Monte Sano mountain overlooking the city. I can even see the overlook where you took my virginity... where I conceived our twins. I miss you. Please come back. Our daughters needs their daddy, and my boys need a new daddy. Please come back...
Sweet Stephanie

United States

#5 Nov 28, 2012
I did the right thing... and our twins are alive and well.
I'm sorry I had sooo much sex with all of those large black men, but I was just doing what I was told to do by my husband. Even though they ruined all of my inputs, I still want you...
Raymond wrote:
Ok that's not real funny. Number one she didn't work at Montgumery wards unless she was hired after I left. Number two she came to me while I was at work told me she was pregnant and that she was gonna have a abortion I did not agree with that but she went ahead she claimed to have done it. I moved back to ga and a friend of mine called and said he saw her and she looked pregnant I have tried every way I know to reach her and it has been along time and if she did keep the baby I would like to know and do the right thing....so this is pretty important to me I want to know the truth.....thanks to anyone that can really help...
<quoted text>
Raymond

Fayetteville, NC

#6 Nov 28, 2012
If it's really you tell me how you ended up at my house that night and tell me your last name.......
Sweet Stephanie wrote:
I did the right thing... and our twins are alive and well.
I'm sorry I had sooo much sex with all of those large black men, but I was just doing what I was told to do by my husband. Even though they ruined all of my inputs, I still want you...
<quoted text>
u suck

United States

#7 Nov 28, 2012
if youre not gonna step up to the plate and be a real dad,
then shut the f up and leave sweet stephanie alone!
Nyg Gurh Hater

Tuscaloosa, AL

#8 Nov 28, 2012
After screwing all them nyg gurhs, you know that poonytangs gotta be ruint!
Sweet Stephanie

Tuscaloosa, AL

#9 Nov 28, 2012
Raymond wrote:
If it's really you tell me how you ended up at my house that night and tell me your last name.......
<quoted text>
Ray baby, it's ok if you don't wanna come back... I'll try to accept your rejection.
Anyhow, our girls really think that Quantarious is their daddy. As for my boys, I think only one, maybe two are his. The other ones definitely look much lighter - like his homie. We drive over to Athens every other week to visit Quant at the correctional facility. He says he still loves me... and I guess he's the only one for me. He even says he'll marry me if he makes parole...
Bright Eyes

Pulaski, TN

#10 Nov 28, 2012
Prayers up for poor souls named Quantarious!!!!
Raymond

Hamer, SC

#11 Nov 28, 2012
I new it wasn't you I really need to find my stephine I need to know if she got my kid or not.
Sweet Stephanie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ray baby, it's ok if you don't wanna come back... I'll try to accept your rejection.
Anyhow, our girls really think that Quantarious is their daddy. As for my boys, I think only one, maybe two are his. The other ones definitely look much lighter - like his homie. We drive over to Athens every other week to visit Quant at the correctional facility. He says he still loves me... and I guess he's the only one for me. He even says he'll marry me if he makes parole...
Stan and Kyle

Newville, AL

#12 Nov 29, 2012
After all of these years you suddenly care?
Eddie Kroger

United States

#13 Nov 29, 2012
Raymond wrote:
I new it wasn't you I really need to find my stephine I need to know if she got my kid or not.
<quoted text>
Hey fool, shes "gots your kid(s)".
And knowing the way those blacks in the projects are, their "real daddy" Quantarious probably had all kinds of sex with them while they were growing up. It's the way of the ghetto, and always will be. Black gangsta thugs can't keep their hugh sex organs out of white chicks, even little young ones. When your daughters grew their first pubs, ol' Quant was a thinking "their cherry is ripe for picking"... or popping in these cases. He probably did nasty things with your daughters in every hole they have. Oral, the gine, even anal. They act like mad apes when they see young white pussy.
Stephanie

Grapevine, TX

#14 Nov 30, 2012
This is the real me, are you still here?
The Huntsville Times

Morris, AL

#15 Dec 1, 2012
Stephanie wrote:
This is the real me, are you still here?
THIS IS NOT THE REAL YOU!
I know the real Stephanie, and you ain't it!
The real Stephanie lives on Monte Sano Mountain, has 2 white daughters and 4 black sons, and sleeps with nothing but the blacks!

Once she went black, nobody wanted her back...
Raymond

Charlotte, NC

#16 Dec 2, 2012
Hey I'm here are you the one all you gotta do is tell me how you ended up at my house that night and I'll know it's you. If it's you I want to talk u ASAP.
Raymond

Dallas, TX

#17 Dec 2, 2012
Remember when we smoked crack?
Raymond

Charlotte, NC

#18 Dec 2, 2012
Don't know who posted the crack comment but that's is one thing I never done I ain't never been a drug user of any kind.......I wished all you people who don't know anything about the stephine I'm hunting to stop posting and maybe someone that knows the real one will let her know I'm trying to contact her....thanks for anyone's help

Since: Dec 12

Charlotte, NC

#19 Dec 2, 2012
It's the real ray hear I registered so how no one can screw up my post. Stephine u drove a sports car that was so small only two could fit in it
stephenie

Dallas, TX

#20 Dec 2, 2012
you liked my vet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whitney Sitzler Nov 29 John Holmes 2
News Murder trial begins for 30-year-old Huntsville ... (Jul '09) Nov 26 I Br 8
Flirting older women Nov 25 Maggie Simpson 4
News Pastor charged with domestic violence (Dec '07) Nov 25 No name 640
Trump's Presidential Qualifications (Mar '16) Nov 23 The Obvious Truth 10
Unsolved murder Nov 23 The Obvious Truth 4
How to deal with a back stabbing brown noser at... (Aug '10) Nov 19 wyte trash at the... 28

Huntsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntsville Mortgages