Lee High presents The Mousetrap

Lee High presents The Mousetrap

Posted in the Huntsville Forum

Lee High Magnet Theater

Birmingham, AL

#1 Feb 19, 2013
Lee High School Theater presents theater’s longest running play “The Mouse Trap”. Full of mystery and murder this “who done it” will leave you at the edge of your seat. “The Mousetrap” will be presented on the Lee High School Main stage Theater 2500 Meridian Street, Huntsville, Alabama on Feb 21st-23rd at 7:30 and on the 24th at 2:30. A “Dinner Before the Show” will be offered on Friday, February 22, catered by Carrabbas. The dinner will be $12 and the show tickets will be $8 for students, seniors, and military and $10 for adults. Join us in this exciting adventure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Toxicology Reports In On Decatur Teacher Involv... (Apr '10) 8 hr Decatur Father an... 464
60+ MPH In School Zones Winfield Cops Dont Care May 26 astroboy483 3
News Flood of 1973 remembered by many as high water ... (Sep '11) May 23 Joshua Gardner 16
brian walker May 22 mike bunch 1
Jason Klonowski May 22 Boomer Dwyer 29
Review: Chronic Pain Care Svc - Shaun Aggarwal MD (Aug '11) May 22 johnedaa 330
News Leslie Freeman: "I Put My Head On His Chest And... (Mar '10) May 18 Robert Bryant 45
More from around the web

Huntsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]