With voters headed to the polls Tuesd...

With voters headed to the polls Tuesday, time for closing arguments in Huntsville mayor's race

There are 3 comments on the Alabama Live story from Aug 26, 2012, titled With voters headed to the polls Tuesday, time for closing arguments in Huntsville mayor's race. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

When Tommy Battle, Loretta Spencer and Jackie Reed last appeared on the ballot together in 2008, every debate and stump speech seemed to revolve around the bungled metro jail project.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

Dad Ponytail

Newville, AL

#1 Aug 27, 2012
I know everything about politics.If you disagree I will punch you out. I never pay taxes or vote. Obammy forever.
taveon mason

Huntsville, AL

#2 Aug 27, 2012
who shood a bruddah bees votin foe ?
dat man namet batles is hebe a black man ?
hebe gonna keepins muh obammee $$$ comins in ?
Dad Ponytail

Newville, AL

#3 Aug 28, 2012
Yep, Vote Obammy for high paying union jobs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nyg Gurhs Fri Tanya the Tigress 8
Only Child molesters let their daughters have sex Jun 23 Ben Terova 2
News It's National Hot Dog Day. Who has the best wee... (Jul '14) Jun 21 Joe Dannels 6
News Police Investigate Probable Drowning In Downtow... (Feb '10) Jun 19 Harry Bonyodler 72
Tiffany that worked at Dawg House Pub. (Dec '15) Jun 18 Trent 28
News Athens man indicted on capital murder charges i... Jun 16 Teri 3
News A New Spay-Neuter Clinic Opens in Huntsville (Aug '10) Jun 15 ThomasA 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntsville Mortgages