Jamal Woods Trial: Jury Finds Jamal W...

Jamal Woods Trial: Jury Finds Jamal Woods Guilty On All Four Counts

There are 1 comment on the WHNT News 19 story from Feb 13, 2009, titled Jamal Woods Trial: Jury Finds Jamal Woods Guilty On All Four Counts. In it, WHNT News 19 reports that:

A Madison County jury has found Jamal Woods guilty of capital murder. The jury announced the verdict at 6:25pm Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHNT News 19.

Steve

Loganville, GA

#1 Nov 12, 2009
my condolences goes out to the family of this horrible tragedy. Jamel woods was my cousin, can't beleive he did this to innocent people for nothing, but to my cousin, your family will always love you... be strong..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Daniel Moore Murder Trial: David Tipton Takes S... (Feb '10) 5 hr Concerned Citizen 47
Curt Fox (Nov '10) Sun Someone Smarter t... 5
News Toxicology Reports In On Decatur Teacher Involv... (Apr '10) May 28 Decatur Father an... 464
60+ MPH In School Zones Winfield Cops Dont Care May 26 astroboy483 3
News Flood of 1973 remembered by many as high water ... (Sep '11) May 23 Joshua Gardner 16
brian walker May 22 mike bunch 1
Jason Klonowski May 22 Boomer Dwyer 29
More from around the web

Huntsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]