Jamal Woods Trial: Jury Finds Jamal W...

Jamal Woods Trial: Jury Finds Jamal Woods Guilty On All Four Counts

There are 1 comment on the WHNT News 19 story from Feb 13, 2009, titled Jamal Woods Trial: Jury Finds Jamal Woods Guilty On All Four Counts. In it, WHNT News 19 reports that:

A Madison County jury has found Jamal Woods guilty of capital murder. The jury announced the verdict at 6:25pm Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHNT News 19.

Steve

Snellville, GA

#1 Nov 12, 2009
my condolences goes out to the family of this horrible tragedy. Jamel woods was my cousin, can't beleive he did this to innocent people for nothing, but to my cousin, your family will always love you... be strong..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump vs NFL owners and SOB players 21 min Trumpdump 4
News Charles Barkley 5 hr Cordwainer Trout 13
News President Trump visits Huntsville in support of... 12 hr ThomasA 34
antique airplane 13 hr Joe Gunnoe 10
News White House: No defeat for Trump if Strange los... Mon Tea Bag Residue C... 1
News Trump promises Alabama Sen. Strange will 'drain... Sep 23 Ex Senator Santpo... 1
News Trump promises Alabama Sen. Strange will 'drain... Sep 23 Ex Senator Santpo... 1

Huntsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntsville Mortgages