WVNN Dale Jackson show
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tide fan

Madison, AL

#1 Dec 10, 2008
Is their any others in here that think that WVNN 770 AM lowered their standards when they hired Dale Jackson for their morning show? This guy is a complete idiot.
I have been listening to talk radio for many years, but this guy is among some of the worst, I have ever heard.
He used to be in Gainesville Florida, then in Birmingham,(101.1 the source), where he and another light weight named Chris Hobbs were fired, after the ststion was bombarded with complaints.
Apparently, he has no problem bashing people of the christian faith, and ministers. He is an arrogant, self centered, pompous, conceded male chauvinist.
you cannot imagine

Madison, AL

#2 Dec 11, 2008
Imagine working with this individual. You haven't scratched the surface with his attitude. Pamela Furr isn't much, if any, better.
Dale Jackson sucks

Madison, AL

#3 Dec 11, 2008
Dale Jackson is a pathetic jerk, who makes snide remarks about women. He thinks he is God's gift to women. He claims he has a girlfriend in Florida. Surely, no girl is that hard up to have such a loser for a boyfriend.
Former listener

Madison, AL

#4 Dec 14, 2008
I used to listen to WVNN when Will was on the air. Then they had Darla Jay. Then comes this idiot, Dale Jackson. They replace show hosts faster than we trade vehicles. I agree. Jackson is a pathetic excuse for a talk show host. He has been removed from station after station.

For amusement purposes only, we listened the other day, i.e., Thursday, to see how many times he repeated himself. We turned the show off, after he passed the 15th time.

Dale Jackson reminds me of an animal we had when I was a teenager, a jackass!
Agreed

Madison, AL

#5 Dec 15, 2008
As long as Dale Jackson is on the air at WVNN, I will not listen!
Sarah W

Madison, AL

#6 Dec 16, 2008
At first, I thought that you guys were just ranting about Dale Jackson. I listened the other day for the entire show, and your right, he does have a bad habit of repeating himself.
I also listened to see just what type of personality, this guy has. He is a very mean spirited individual. He has a bad temperament, doesn't like to be talked down. He is very rude with the callers that managed to get through. WVNN has definitely dropped the ball on putting this guy on the air. Do they not check references and do a past work history on employees?
bobo1611

Panama City, FL

#7 Dec 16, 2008
to the best of my knowledge. The only station dale was fired from was wyde. The other stations he voluntarily quit to take a better job offer. He was not fired either the gainsville station or the panama city station.
Mary B

Madison, AL

#8 Dec 17, 2008
His position on Sarah Palin stopped me from listening.
Jenny

Madison, AL

#9 Dec 17, 2008
One's character is a mirror of how one was raised. Jackson has some deep hidden issues that only someone with a PHD could understand.
Pam

Madison, AL

#10 Dec 20, 2008
Jackson thinks he is God. The way he talks to people is very disparaging to the radio station. Will Anderson is five times the show host that Jackson is.
Joseph

Madison, AL

#11 Dec 22, 2008
I have tried to listen to this so called talk show host, but after 10 minutes with his nasal style voice, I give up.
Saban fan

Birmingham, AL

#12 Dec 23, 2008
Joseph wrote:
I have tried to listen to this so called talk show host, but after 10 minutes with his nasal style voice, I give up.
I used to listen to the station ALL day. Now I listen to Rick and Bubba in the morning, Rush and then Hannity and/or Finebaum in the afternoon.

It's really hard to believe that Hannity used to sit in that seat. The hosts have gotten worse and worse. I used to think it required talent.
Affirmative

Madison, AL

#13 Dec 24, 2008
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to listen to the station ALL day. Now I listen to Rick and Bubba in the morning, Rush and then Hannity and/or Finebaum in the afternoon.
It's really hard to believe that Hannity used to sit in that seat. The hosts have gotten worse and worse. I used to think it required talent.
I used to listen all day, when I was in the northern part of the state. If I were in the Birmingham area, it was 101.1 the source. I quit listening to 101.1 a short time before the current local dingbat,(Dale Jackson) arrived at WVNN.
I have tried to listen to this wannabe talk show icon, but he is so far off the scale, it gives conservatism a bad name.
I heard that WVNN had several potential hosts to decline when offered the morning slot, before they hired Jackson. In desperation, they hired him. He claims that he has a fan base at WVNN of 60,000 listeners. I sincerely doubt that there isn't an ounce of truth to his claim.
Another Saban fan

Madison, AL

#14 Dec 24, 2008
You know, wVNN must be hard up for show hosts, with the hiring of Dale Jackson, and Pamela Furr. Darla Jay was ten times better than Furr, and even Barny Frank would be better than Dale Jackson. Neither Furr or Jackson has ever lasted very long no matter where they worked, That speaks volumes. WVNN has never had, nor will they ever have 60,000 listeners. That's pure hogwash on the behalf of Jackson.
Lets see

Madison, AL

#15 Dec 30, 2008
He wishes to call his little program the "attack machine." I think it would be more firring if he called it the "cracked machine." This guy is so far off the scale of reality, he's actually orbiting in a different galaxy.
Yep, the radio station owners had to reach completely to the bottom of the barrel, in order to get this idiot on the air.
Good one

Campti, LA

#16 Mar 8, 2009
Is that what you are looking for?

"Cracked machine" hohohohoohohohhahahahahha we get it. You have posted it on numerous message boards. Dale still has a job.
Saban fan

Birmingham, AL

#17 May 1, 2009
Good one wrote:
Is that what you are looking for?
"Cracked machine" hohohohoohohohhahahahahha we get it. You have posted it on numerous message boards. Dale still has a job.
He may still have a job but WVNN has one less listner.
filldirt

Loretto, TN

#18 May 4, 2009
I think everything on WVNN sucks
Tony B

Huntsville, AL

#19 Jun 15, 2009
Well now Dave Jackson has been suspended for a week without pay for telling listeners that voted for a local democratic state senate candidate to vote on Wednesday (i.e. the day after the election) due to overcrowding at the polls. This was on his website and broadcasted over the airwaves. An investigation is underway by the state authorities.
Saban fan

Birmingham, AL

#20 Jun 16, 2009
Tony B wrote:
Well now Dave Jackson has been suspended for a week without pay for telling listeners that voted for a local democratic state senate candidate to vote on Wednesday (i.e. the day after the election) due to overcrowding at the polls. This was on his website and broadcasted over the airwaves. An investigation is underway by the state authorities.
In my opinion that was actually humerous...but the letter I saw had the state seal on it. He shouldn't have used that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Honest Opinions about Racism 4 hr Scott Schultz 2
Child Support And Protection Orders 9 hr ThomasA 2
News Trump to campaign with Luther Strange in U.S. S... Tue ThomasA 5
Eve Mustonen, Berto Smalls Sep 15 ICE 3
Marty Irons at Southeastern Freight Sep 8 doyounow 1
pig eats and reads in the menroom Sep 8 nope 5
Bridge Street Monaco Gang Shooting Sep 7 Moe Brookes 7

Huntsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance