Watch out. Thommo Whitedread (aka Tho...

Watch out. Thommo Whitedread (aka Thomas Hill) is coming.

Posted in the Huntsville Forum

FairWarning

Franklin, TN

#1 May 1, 2013
He's worn out his welcome here so now he's heading to Huntsville, presumably to continue to leech off the poor girl who's life savings he's been draining.

Keep your wallet in your pocket and your hand on your wallet around this guy. He'll drain you for what he can and then spit you out. I've seen many people walk away and not look back. For what little sincerity he has, he just doesn't have the motivation to back it up.

Do your research, use Google but you have been given fair warning.
Cryel Wright

Grovetown, GA

#2 May 1, 2013
He sounds hot. Cant wait to meet him.
FairWarning

Franklin, TN

#3 May 28, 2013
Haha. Good luck with that.
Bright Eyes

Tempe, AZ

#4 May 28, 2013
Prayers up for the family!!!!
Needs to know

Madison, AL

#5 Sep 12, 2013
FairWarning wrote:
He's worn out his welcome here so now he's heading to Huntsville, presumably to continue to leech off the poor girl who's life savings he's been draining.
Keep your wallet in your pocket and your hand on your wallet around this guy. He'll drain you for what he can and then spit you out. I've seen many people walk away and not look back. For what little sincerity he has, he just doesn't have the motivation to back it up.
Do your research, use Google but you have been given fair warning.
What exactly do you know about this guy and where did you get your info? Anybody can put stuff on Google, true or not. Do you know if he's ever been arrested, etc.? How do you know him?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Country Day School teacher Brett Naff arrested,... (Sep '12) 4 hr Helpchangeoccur 180
Dumpster diving (Jan '15) 16 hr bucky 6
News skyler smith unearned purple hearts medals (Jul '10) Fri Matt Foley 3
Jason Klonowski (Dec '14) Jul 22 Jamie Butler esqire 41
Boots Jul 19 Mr Sparkles 4
channel 19 news (Mar '12) Jul 17 Curley Pubes 13
Nyg Gurhs Jul 12 Sean Hannity 15

Huntsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntsville Mortgages