Prolife Alabamians should join letter...

Prolife Alabamians should join letter writing campaign in Huntsville

There are 2 comments on the Alabama Live story from Sep 30, 2013, titled Prolife Alabamians should join letter writing campaign in Huntsville. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

Prolife supporters often feel discouraged by the size of the problem. Nearly half of the nation is prochoice, judges have enshrined abortion as a constitutional right, and now lawmakers want to force employers to pay for it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

Maijer and Joy Fectcees

Huntsville, AL

#1 Sep 30, 2013
My wife and I believe in the rights of unborn children.

To celebrate each and every birth of our five wonderful children, we saved by freezing, fully cooking, and "secretly" serving our family and friends each of their placentas at each of our childrens first birthday party.

Each time, we used one of the many recipes available on the internet. We've served up placenta/beef mixed hamburgers (hamburger helper?), meaty soups, beefy stews, even mega-meat pizza toppings.

With our latest child Raymond's placenta, we shredded it up and mixed it with shredded pork. With added spices and some Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce, it was comparable to Gibson's, Greenbrier, or Thomas's Pit BBQ. Ironically, that child is Ray.

Everyone who tasted it said it was most excellent. And I told the head cook and my loving wife "great job"!
Cheryl Wright

Madison, AL

#2 Sep 30, 2013
Sorry to disagree. But I have rights not to listen to crap like yours. I aborted all 3 of my kids. I could not be happier.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rapper Doe B Shot in the Head (Dec '13) 16 hr Rich N Smooth 4
Central Church of Christ in Huntsville Alabama (Jan '07) 17 hr FedUp100 2,079
Review: Fastenrath Sheri DVM Ccrp 19 hr cubgirl 1
Lauren Morrison 22 hr Rich N Smooth 7
Review: Robin C Clem Attorney At Law 22 hr Ike Royce 2
Motorcycle Clubs in HSV? (Nov '10) Tue Bo Lanza 59
Review: Southern Fidelity Mortgage Group Tue PigsAss at The Grove 4
More from around the web

Huntsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE