Elton John: Huntsville musicians on t...

Elton John: Huntsville musicians on the Rock and Roll Hall of Famer's best albums and more

There are 7 comments on the Alabama Live story from Sep 7, 2012, titled Elton John: Huntsville musicians on the Rock and Roll Hall of Famer's best albums and more. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

HUNTSVILLE, Alabama -- Elton John's sense of melody is so deep you could probably hum the liner notes to one his albums and score a Top 20 hit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

Smitty

Newville, AL

#1 Sep 8, 2012
He is so sexy. I love Elton
Recio

United States

#2 Sep 8, 2012
I'd like to pump a few quarts of baby gravy outta his stomach.
Neil Anblomee

Newville, AL

#3 Sep 8, 2012
I heard he got married to a Sea Man from the Navy
Chamby

United States

#4 Sep 9, 2012
Recio wrote:
I'd like to pump a few quarts of baby gravy outta his stomach.
I've still got a pint of that baby gravy.
I wonder how much I'd get for it on Ebay?
Pigtail at The Grove

Phenix City, AL

#5 Sep 12, 2012
I'd like to buy that from ya... my cat loves baby gravy!
Chamby wrote:
<quoted text>
I've still got a pint of that baby gravy.
I wonder how much I'd get for it on Ebay?
Bo Nerr

Newville, AL

#6 Sep 12, 2012
Tonight the Rocket man comes to town
Fawn Dilmahbals

United States

#7 Sep 12, 2012
Bo Nerr wrote:
Tonight the Rocket man comes to town
I took my two young children to see this "Rocket Man" tonight, and I'm appalled!
I didn't know this man is a flaming homosexual! He was singing songs about mano-on-mano love, and had gay bikers wearing assless leather chaps and cut-off rainbow t-shirts butt dancing with each other up on his big gay white piano. My sons were traumatized, so much so that I had to take them to Chick-Fil-A afterwards and force feed them dozens of chicken sandwich and blue waffle fry extra value meals - in my vain attempt to clear the gay away. Afterwards we headed to the Catholic church to pray the gay away, too. Thank God our priest was able to "privately" exercise the demons from within them inside his private secret confessional booth. Satan must have exited their young little cherub-like bodies via their bleeding anuses, because they can hardly sit down now. Maybe when President Mitt Romoney takes over from that evil muslim balack hussein obammy, we'll rid Amercia of such vile goober-smooching bone-yodeling men.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dumb conspiracy theorists. (Mar '17) 5 hr nope 6
News Huntsville Int'l Airport Is Nation's Most Expen... (Nov '13) 8 hr Kiran patel 8
Honorable Judge Senator Roy Moore 18 hr Louis Slotin 10
Oral sex (Mar '17) 22 hr MOORE COWBOYS FOR... 11
Son of Senate candidate Roy Moore arrested in A... Nov 18 PASS THE COLLECTI... 3
hey moore trump evangelical fans how many time... Nov 18 PASS THE COLLECTI... 1
Lost contact Nov 17 chadwik 2

Huntsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntsville Mortgages