Woman arrested for spraying abortion activists with holy water, appears in court

Apr 21, 2013 Read more: Free Republic

HUNTSVILLE, Alabama, April 19, 2013 An elderly woman who allegedly sprayed pro-abortion activists with holy water appeared in court this week to answer to misdemeanor harassment charges.

Read more

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#1 Apr 22, 2013
So she used an article of her faith to destroy an article of someone else's faith? How very...christian.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#2 Apr 23, 2013
How very fanatical christian of her.. After all.. why bother to learn. It might bring understanding. A different perspective. Might challenge one ideas and beliefs. Destruction is always better than asking a question.

Leaves more more time to getting on with condemning any one that does not believe the right way.
Jay Em Martini

Irving, TX

#3 Apr 23, 2013
I would have used pesticide, and don't you two worry about what my religion is-Allah be merciful.

You two wouldn't be in the market for some old honey buckets would you?

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#4 Apr 23, 2013
Look at the video.

The old bat followed the woman spraying her LOL with..."holy water" that she sure keeps in a sacred vessel!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tulsa Time to Shoot Fri Harold Weeks 2
News Police renew discussion about gang activity in ... Apr 14 Tim Gordan 2
Local Men's Fun Apr 12 Boomer 4
PCB Sexually Assault Apr 12 Boomer 3
daryl tennyson.....cheater Apr 10 Proud Christian 13
Review: Rocket City Distributing Apr 9 Doris Dwyer 4
Teenager Fatally Shot Apr 9 Doris Dwyer 2
More from around the web

Huntsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE