Alabama Man Pleads Guilty to Multiple...

Alabama Man Pleads Guilty to Multiple Child Sexual Exploitation Charges

There are 24 comments on the Federal Bureau of Investigation story from Jan 30, 2009, titled Alabama Man Pleads Guilty to Multiple Child Sexual Exploitation Charges. In it, Federal Bureau of Investigation reports that:

JOHN LAWSON SIMONS, 35, of Huntsville, Alabama, plead guilty in U.S. District Court in Huntsville to twenty-two counts of charges involving the sexual exploitation of children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Federal Bureau of Investigation.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
anonymous

Eustis, FL

#1 Feb 25, 2009
I was one of them. John was an awful person. He lied to all of us. He was in the middle of trying to get on with the Huntsville Police Department, so that if he did get in trouble he "thought it would be easier to get out of trouble for the things [he's] done". He was also in the National Guard, 1/203 Huntsville. He was a Military Police Officer. He told us all that we were the only one. And that he'd never done it before. Niice.

SERIOUSLY! Watch out and teach your kids about this stuff. I'm 21 now, and I have a daughter of my own. You better believe I will be keeping up with everything she does. I will be watching like a freaking hawk!
Scott Anderson H-Town

Raleigh, NC

#2 Mar 12, 2009
His Mom and all his family knew he was a piece of @#%!, so did we growing up. His saying was " MY girlfreinds are 9 plus 2 minus 1". Enjoy your new boys in jail Homme, they will be as gentle as you were I'm sure. Hi Mrs. Simons you must be so proud of him. I'm sure Beth's children are his too.
Scott Anderson H-Town

Raleigh, NC

#3 Mar 12, 2009
ITS ME AGAIN, YEAH I KNOW,

Mrs. Simons I can't get over on how proud you must be of John. But, you need to have a DNA test on Beth's kids. What a winner he has become. You shouldn't have breast feed him till he was 23. Maybe Mom and Beth got old to him and he needed to explore, I could see how they could get old ,( trust Me) but to leave them for children. WOW!!!
John I want my boxing gloves back , you suck!!!!
David Huntsville

Pike Road, AL

#4 Mar 13, 2009
Boy I have waited for this day about 13 years now :) if you ever met that family like scott said their a bunch of weird ppl a sister (Beth) that used to tell ppl in high school she had a penis leaving a dead cat in the house for over 2 years a home so nasty that it decreased property value for over 5 miles so why not somebody in the family like old john hey lindsey aka dragonman your granddaughter is going to really be fucked up over this and as for all u crazy simons john i hope big bubba puts on a cowboy hat and starts singing zip a dee doo da as he is bowing u over and for the rest of ya's why dont yall go out on a family outing and crash into a gasoline tanker:)
David Huntsville

Pike Road, AL

#5 Mar 13, 2009
Score 63 years of goals on old john big bubba
STEVE HUNTSVILLE

Largo, FL

#6 Mar 13, 2009
WELL I THINK ITS ABOUT TIME FOR HIM TOO GET IN TROUBLE!HE HAS BEEN TALKING ABOUT DOING THINGS LIKE THAT FOR 20 YEARS THAT IV'E KNOWN HIM.ITS BAD WHEN PEOPLE YOU KNOW THAT DOES [email protected]$#* LIKE THAT.JOHN I HOPE YOU GET THE SAME TREATMENT YOU KINDLY GAVE ALL THOSE KIDS AND TEENS. THE NEXT TIME U GET OUT IT WILL BE ONLY TOO ATEND UR OWN FUNERAL.60 YEARS IS A LIFE TIME WHEN UR 35!!!!!!!!!!
Shelia Huntsville

Huntsville, AL

#7 Mar 14, 2009
It is almost worse that you all KNEW but didn't tell! And you know details of their family and you didn't tell? Hmmmm Maybe you should examine your own actions before you are so quick to judge.
Sounds like there is more to you all who "knew" the situation than has been said by you.
steve huntsville

Des Moines, IA

#8 Mar 14, 2009
i told his mother,sister&brother all knew!what could they do but trun him in.he talked and that what he always did.so if ur mad (shelia) so what.i was a friend of his until he drew the line about 8 years ago.now that bum is doing what all bums do sit and let the state take care of him.so u say. sounds like u know him as well!he never hided anything .why write and post a positive comment if he is a child rapest.u wrote too defend him. now what words do u have to say now since ur the good will spoke person for the family.
David Huntsville

Pike Road, AL

#9 Mar 14, 2009
I agree with steve 100%
Shelia Huntsville

Huntsville, AL

#10 Mar 15, 2009
you told his family? are they the police? again, i say why didn't you tell? like tell the actual police, fbi? think whatever, agree with each other...but what i think is you seem to know so much (and you accuse me?lol) that you seem to be involved in some way at some point. you just as much as admitted it...maybe the police should check you out...know-it-all...but don't know enough to call the LAW...this is a negative comment towards you, you need to be investigated along with any other people who "knew"
steve huntsville

Des Moines, IA

#11 Mar 15, 2009
i think ur trying to act like everybody is respondable for his own actions. i bet u no right for wrong,so does he! its not up to anybody too decide that he is telling to truth or not!but until he does something to get caught who's too know! since u think im and a few other r respondable for another mans actions u r as crazy he is!!!!!!!!!! lmao
David Huntsville

Pike Road, AL

#12 Mar 15, 2009
for sheila to be so offended must be some of that fine simon family what can the police do based on hearsay quit hanging around him bout 11 years ago while y'all still breastfed him and like i said eariler find ya's a gasoline tanker and go out and crash into it
David Huntsville

Pike Road, AL

#13 Mar 15, 2009
but answer me this question simon family member how many goals did he score in the family
anonymous the second

Bridgewater, MA

#14 Apr 20, 2009
i still can't bring myself to hate you john.
Anon reporter

Newnan, GA

#16 Mar 1, 2010
All of you should be ashamed of yourselves. John is a person separate of his family. He is an adult and made his own decisions! How dare you say anything negative about his family!! This family has probably been through hell already because of his actions.

Grow up, forgive, or just mind your own damn business. I can't believe I just wasted three minutes of my life reading this ignorant tripe.
back at ya anon reporter

Dubuque, IA

#17 Jun 30, 2010
i agree with you.his family did'nt make him do all those sick things,he's a grown man responsible for his own actions now he's paying the ultimate price!!!his freedom is gone forever.
josh

Huntsville, AL

#18 Jul 3, 2010
is his sister sick too
Victims in VT

Peterborough, NH

#19 Jul 3, 2010
have just read this story and all your posts, I know your pain as many in rural Vermont have suffered these horrible crimes and like you tried to get justice.
DBR

Springfield, VA

#20 Nov 16, 2011
Scott Anderson H-Town wrote:
His Mom and all his family knew he was a piece of @#%!, so did we growing up. His saying was " MY girlfreinds are 9 plus 2 minus 1". Enjoy your new boys in jail Homme, they will be as gentle as you were I'm sure. Hi Mrs. Simons you must be so proud of him. I'm sure Beth's children are his too.
I realize this is an old post, but I am just now finding out about John. John was my best friend for years until he failed a grade, and though he was a bit strange back then, I never thought it would come to this. I am so sorry for all his victims and his family. Vince, if you're out there, buddy, hope your're doing well.
I also remember what a piece of shit you were, Scott Anderson, and by your posts I can see that you grew up to be trash as well. So glad we were never friends...
Stan and Kyle

Newville, AL

#21 Nov 16, 2011
Spot the Sandusky !!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Honest Opinions about Racism 7 hr Scott Schultz 2
Child Support And Protection Orders 11 hr ThomasA 2
News Trump to campaign with Luther Strange in U.S. S... Tue ThomasA 5
Eve Mustonen, Berto Smalls Sep 15 ICE 3
Marty Irons at Southeastern Freight Sep 8 doyounow 1
pig eats and reads in the menroom Sep 8 nope 5
Bridge Street Monaco Gang Shooting Sep 7 Moe Brookes 7

Huntsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance