East of Huntsville: Much Ado About Ci...

East of Huntsville: Much Ado About Cinram

There are 86 comments on the www.eastofhuntsville.com story from Feb 4, 2008, titled East of Huntsville: Much Ado About Cinram. In it, www.eastofhuntsville.com reports that:

In the wake of over one hundred foreign workers coming up missing, much speculation, criticism, and many questions are left behind at Cinram, Inc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.eastofhuntsville.com.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
asking

Atlanta, GA

#82 Jul 16, 2013
Jalham Najaffi wrote:
My family is proud to have bought CinRam, and we are glad to see how happy our employees are. You are great Americans! With my older brothers help, I previous bought a failing company called Network Solutions for $20 million. I fixed it and sold it three years later for $800 million - making well over 35 times my initial investment. I plan of doing the same thing with CinRam, and will share the wealth with my employees through a benefits package that includes bi-weekly stock shares, making our employees "owners" of our fine company. Those Canadian jews worked you good country folks like dogs, but us Persian cats will treat you with respect and dignity.
Jalham Najaffi - CEO, Najaffi Companies
Wish I had my job back at cinram. Fired 4 years ago for missing too many days when my son (then age 8 ) was in uab hospital. Mike Tadora not only fired me but tried to fight my unemployment. He lost. I wish I could get re hired. I was a very hard worker. My boss knows that.

Repl

Report this post
Hector Rijo

Luverne, AL

#83 Jan 3, 2016
Bamaboy wrote:
I heard Jimmy Sanderson, has hit on every female out there and sells drugs out the facility. Ive sen it with my own eyes actually.
I worked side by side with Jimmy sanderson, he is a great person, he has a mild temper but now i get why... On the other hand, all the people that were hire from 2012 to 2014 were "shipped" from PUERTO RICO, US citizens. I was a lead person there for a short time. The only reason i left was beacause of the pay
Tuco Salamanicia

Madison, AL

#84 Jan 4, 2016
Hector Rijo wrote:
I worked side by side with Jimmy sanderson, he is a great person, he has a mild temper but now i get why... On the other hand, all the people that were hire from 2012 to 2014 were "shipped" from PUERTO RICO, US citizens. I was a lead person there for a short time. The only reason i left was beacause of the pay
I work in the print area and my boy Jimmy gets me the numbers for any hot looking newbies I want. I get so much pune during breaks, my dong stays sore.
Frustrated in Huntsville

Huntsville, AL

#85 Jan 13, 2016
no name wrote:
I work at this company an I am mexican.You american people are lazy you complain about everything,your very lazy, always late without good reason,an any good company that will stay in the business cant have that.look at you self before you blame CINRAM for anything.I,m greatful to the old president G.Bush for his guest worker program.This place is full of greedy people that why your business fail because of it.I enjoy Cinram I make good money an they treat you fair.all you fomer employess of cinram who complain about it its you fault you not at work its not the club or whorehouse it a job,and im glad they get rid of the lazy people and hire one who really want to work and can pass the drug test
Lazy?wow..I get up at 3 am,cook breakfast for my 6 children before school,get ready for work,travel to Cinram only to sit there until the last slot is filled by NOT CAUCASION,NOT AFRICAN AMERICAN people and then sent home,AND I WORK HARDER THAN MOST.QUIT LYING there's a ton of people who do the same and are OVERLOOKED everyday.there is OBVIOUSLY same favoritism going on..and then 7.25????HOW MUCH YALL GET PAID??
CEO you know doing blow

Madison, AL

#86 Jan 13, 2016
Frustrated in Huntsville wrote:
Lazy?wow..I get up at 3 am,cook breakfast for my 6 children before school,get ready for work,travel to Cinram only to sit there until the last slot is filled by NOT CAUCASION,NOT AFRICAN AMERICAN people and then sent home,AND I WORK HARDER THAN MOST.QUIT LYING there's a ton of people who do the same and are OVERLOOKED everyday.there is OBVIOUSLY same favoritism going on..and then 7.25????HOW MUCH YALL GET PAID??
STFU!
While your keeping the well oiled machines at Cinram running smoothly. I'm up in the front office tootin booger sugar and getting BJ's from the secretaries. Quit your biatchin and get to work!
CINRAM Upper Management

Madison, AL

#87 Jan 15, 2016
CEO doing blow, thank you from all the Cinram upper management and stock holders for keeping these dirty stinking mexicuns and nyg gurhs in their place.
CEO you know doing blow wrote:
STFU!
While your keeping the well oiled machines at Cinram running smoothly. I'm up in the front office tootin booger sugar and getting BJ's from the secretaries. Quit your biatchin and get to work!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Huntsville Motorcycle clubs? (Jul '14) 4 hr Bubba the Love Sp... 13
Counting Stanky Pigs Mar 20 Big Pig 1
Suggestions of safe and affordable apartment ar... Mar 19 Welcum Wagon 2
Dumb conspiracy theorists. Mar 11 Rednecksgohome 1
News Shoney's expanding with new locations in north ... Mar 10 Edd 1
Oral sex Mar 9 Denny 1
News Shopping center planned for lot near Redstone A... Mar 9 LS concern 1

Huntsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance