East of Huntsville: Much Ado About Ci...

East of Huntsville: Much Ado About Cinram

There are 86 comments on the www.eastofhuntsville.com story from Feb 4, 2008, titled East of Huntsville: Much Ado About Cinram. In it, www.eastofhuntsville.com reports that:

In the wake of over one hundred foreign workers coming up missing, much speculation, criticism, and many questions are left behind at Cinram, Inc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.eastofhuntsville.com.

Whatever

Minneapolis, MN

#61 Dec 12, 2010
Founding company? Do you go as far back as Disctronics or allll the way back to Laservideo?
Richass Stockholder

Culver City, CA

#62 Dec 13, 2010
Tim Massey wrote:
Oh shut up, you wannabe-rich prick. When you're rich enough to buy election votes, board seats and private islands, then you can come back and brag about how rich you are, instead of bragging how you own stock in some shitty little company.
Kiss my shiny golden arse, punk! Get your fat drunk & stupid inbred arse back to work before I track your computers IP address and have you drummed out of town!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#63 Dec 24, 2010
You're kidding me, right? You're threatening to track down my IP address when I can have people track down your home address and pay your wife and kids a "visit"? You ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer are ya, boy?

Grab your shinebox and come shine my shoes before I have your house foreclosed on, your family out on the streets and your wife turning tricks on some street corner in Birmingham.
Alabama Southern Belle

Stone Mountain, GA

#64 Dec 25, 2010
Corporations hire illegals for profit. Corporations pay lobbyists and contribute to campaigns. Lawmakers will vote their way and continue letting America become overrun.

Americans need to talk with our wallets/purses. Americans need to demand better of our government and corporations.
American Avenger

Madison, AL

#65 Jan 8, 2011
lowlifes wrote:
<quoted text>
No name - You say the money is good. Please tell us, do you pay for the insurance? Or do you pocket the money and have your babies and other healthcare at the expense of "lazy" American tax payers? I suspect it is the latter.
You see, we "complaining" Americans MUST pay for the insurance because we can't just run to Mexico and avoid ever paying the bills. They will haunt us till the day we die. If we work and accumulate anything they are going to get paid one way or another. They will even take anything we leave on this earth from our kid's inheritance if we die owing medical bills.
You freeloading illegals make me sick. You will run up thousands of dollars in medical bills and then just retire in Mexico, sticking US with the bill. And you have the audacity to call us lazy and ungrateful. I can't wait till the rest of the country catches up to Arizona. Cinram can kiss my hiney too.
Where are ya, No Name? That was a legitimate question from Lowlifes and it is worthy of an honest answer if you ask me. You are nothing but a nasty leach on our country, sucking the life-blood out of our healthcare and other systems. Why don't you go back home and crap on your own walls!
used to work there 2009

New Orleans, LA

#66 Feb 10, 2012
used to work in the WIP room I was hired Full time I knew someone in HR and it was full time with ins,yes it was long and I worked with a cool lot of people,jamie, lisa yes they had alot ot temps but remember,I was making 10.00 to start and 8 ot in two weeks,i stayed there a year and went back to a fun city in New Orleans !! bless Huntsville great clean town but nothing to do, thats why I moved back home,but yes the mexcscans ,,LOL are treated like shit,, I feel sorry for some of them but the ones I know were gret workers !!!
The Rocket City

Pinellas Park, FL

#67 Feb 11, 2012
used to work there 2009 wrote:
used to work in the WIP room I was hired Full time I knew someone in HR and it was full time with ins,yes it was long and I worked with a cool lot of people,jamie, lisa yes they had alot ot temps but remember,I was making 10.00 to start and 8 ot in two weeks,i stayed there a year and went back to a fun city in New Orleans !! bless Huntsville great clean town but nothing to do, thats why I moved back home,but yes the mexcscans ,,LOL are treated like shit,, I feel sorry for some of them but the ones I know were gret workers !!!
What kind of trash are you? White? Black? White nyg gurh? Black nyg gurh? Where did you drop out of school from, you moron. I'm a fat drunk & stupid trailer trash redneck - whaaa!!! Obviously your job didn't require written communication, because your spelling and punctuation is a joke. Keep you dope addict arse down in that piece of shyt city. You are THE BIG EASY whore.
Ike Roii

Madison, AL

#68 Feb 13, 2012
Does anyone know if the new immigration law (Thanks Moe Brooks!) has affected Sinram? I hope so since the place was so instrunmental in pissing off lawmakers and bringing it about with their reverse discrimination hiring practices.

They were shipping in hundreds of posibly disease infested illegal immigrants with questionable backgrounds to work as low paid "slaves" only to have them immediately disapear and join the local homeless or criminal community to eventually milk our entitlement programs dry and/or fill up our jails. That, and they were treating their "quota" American workers like dirt.
CinRam Rules

Manchester, TN

#69 Feb 13, 2012
STFU you nooblets. It is a great place to work.......!
none

Meridianville, AL

#70 Apr 11, 2012
I work in the Huntsville plant and I hate it.The people I work around are good people but the management sucks.Fred Rudolph is the big boss now and he is an a##hole.He walks around looking for people to fire.The whole damn place is like a prison work camp.The bosses in my dept stand and stare at us while we are working Like they are trying to find a reason to jump on us.Chris Carter is the manager of returns dept.He thinks everybody is stupid but him and He acts like he is to great to talk to us common people.Jim Lang is one of the supervisors and he is two faced and has no balls.I have heart problems now and are bulldogging me.Before the heart problems I was a hard worker ad never was miss treated and now they ride me all the time and hunt any reason they can to write me up.Jeff Miller is the God of the Highbay and he thinks he is the reason the whole damn place exist.I could go on for days about the hell hole but you know they check this forum looking for the slaves that rat.
none

Meridianville, AL

#71 Apr 11, 2012
CinRam Rules wrote:
STFU you nooblets. It is a great place to work.......!
SELLOUT
Fawn Dilmahbals

Lithonia, GA

#72 Apr 11, 2012
Thank you for working sooo hard at CinRam. If you die from a heart attack at work, we will toast a drink to your hard work. We really DO appreciate everyones hard work. As a major stockholder of CinRam stock, I really depend on the dividends we get every month from it and out Sanmina-SCI stock. My husband Hans and myself use some of that money to take month long cruises all over the world. Last summer we went on one up in Alaska, and liked it so much we took a second on up there as soon as we got off the ship. Over two months in Alaska was wonderful. For Christmas we went on a Mediterranean Sea cruise, and went to Israel to see the birthplace of Jesus. Then we went on another Caribbean cruise to get away from the cold weather. No matter how many Caribbean cruises we go on, it never gets tiring... we are packing to go on another month long one next week. Please keep working hard so we will keep making good stock profits and so we can keep taking these expensive cruises. YOUR hard work IS greatly appreciated. Maybe one day soon you'll get your reward in heaven.
none wrote:
I work in the Huntsville plant and I hate it.The people I work around are good people but the management sucks.Fred Rudolph is the big boss now and he is an a##hole.He walks around looking for people to fire.The whole damn place is like a prison work camp.The bosses in my dept stand and stare at us while we are working Like they are trying to find a reason to jump on us.Chris Carter is the manager of returns dept.He thinks everybody is stupid but him and He acts like he is to great to talk to us common people.Jim Lang is one of the supervisors and he is two faced and has no balls.I have heart problems now and are bulldogging me.Before the heart problems I was a hard worker ad never was miss treated and now they ride me all the time and hunt any reason they can to write me up.Jeff Miller is the God of the Highbay and he thinks he is the reason the whole damn place exist.I could go on for days about the hell hole but you know they check this forum looking for the slaves that rat.
Armondo Estevez

Albertville, AL

#73 Apr 14, 2012
I work at Cinram, and it's a great place to work. The assembly line is fast paced, and since I'm a fast paced kinda guy, I feel right at home. Most ALL of the whites & blacks can't keep up with us hard working Latinos. They are ALL too fat drunk and stupid. Too bad... the brown man wins... and you lose!
lowlifes

Madison, AL

#74 Apr 15, 2012
Armondo Estevez wrote:
I work at Cinram, and it's a great place to work. The assembly line is fast paced, and since I'm a fast paced kinda guy, I feel right at home. Most ALL of the whites & blacks can't keep up with us hard working Latinos. They are ALL too fat drunk and stupid. Too bad... the brown man wins... and you lose!
Tell us, Armondo, do you take the option for medical insurance, or do you pocket the extra cash and stick us with your family's medical bills?
How is Cinram

Milton, FL

#76 Nov 8, 2012
Can someone tell me if things have gotten better since Cinram was bought out? I actually enjoyed working in DVD Printing several years ago and it was very fast paced, the pay wasn't great, but, the benefits were awesome. Any different? Just curious. No trolls please.
Sandy Crayton

United States

#77 Nov 9, 2012
This place is much better with the new owners!
No more 12-hour 7-day shifts... staggered four 8's on, four 8's off, with bonuses if you accept the volunteer monthly rotation. We got decent raises, benefits got better - 100% fully paid health care, pretty good life insurance, more vacation & sick leave, and they're encouraging us to join the union. You're missing out!
Holly Haust

United States

#78 Nov 10, 2012
CinRam was rated one of the best companies to work for by Forbes Investment Magazine. They were in the Top 100. I've been working on the line here since they opened many years ago, and things have never been better. I took the volunteer shift rotation because that extra 25% increase in pay is great. A real plus on the second and third shift months is the fact they we can sneak a nap in here and there... management is cool with it. They understand shift work is tough to adjust to. Thank you CinRam for a lifetime of rewarding employment!
Jalham Najaffi

Perry, GA

#79 Nov 12, 2012
My family is proud to have bought CinRam, and we are glad to see how happy our employees are. You are great Americans! With my older brothers help, I previous bought a failing company called Network Solutions for $20 million. I fixed it and sold it three years later for $800 million - making well over 35 times my initial investment. I plan of doing the same thing with CinRam, and will share the wealth with my employees through a benefits package that includes bi-weekly stock shares, making our employees "owners" of our fine company. Those Canadian jews worked you good country folks like dogs, but us Persian cats will treat you with respect and dignity.

Jalham Najaffi - CEO, Najaffi Companies
Bamaboy

Dallas, TX

#80 Jul 16, 2013
I heard Jimmy Sanderson, has hit on every female out there and sells drugs out the facility. Ive sen it with my own eyes actually.
asking

Atlanta, GA

#81 Jul 16, 2013
Wish I had my job back at cinram. Fired 4 years ago for missing too many days when my son (then age 8 ) was in uab hospital. Mike Tadora not only fired me but tried to fight my unemployment. He lost. I wish I could get re hired. I was a very hard worker. My boss knows that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware Superintendent Verna Ruffin 23 hr Dr Fawn Dilmahbal... 6
News Friends, Family Fondly Remember WHNT Legend Gra... (Jun '13) Jan 13 Rosie 5
Domestic Dispute Ends at Decatur Gym (Jul '14) Jan 7 Doris Day Dwyer 6
Brilee Breidenbach Jan 5 poiuuy 2
News Leslie Freeman: "I Put My Head On His Chest And... (Mar '10) Jan 4 Real Truth 46
Review: Southern Fidelity Mortgage Group (Jun '15) Jan 2 JohnP 5
Review: Rocket City Distributing (Apr '15) Jan 1 Christina 8

Huntsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntsville Mortgages