Three High School Seniors Charged in ...

Three High School Seniors Charged in Armed Robbery

There are 3 comments on the Free Republic story from Apr 12, 2006, titled Three High School Seniors Charged in Armed Robbery. In it, Free Republic reports that:

Three seniors from Huntingtown High School were charged as adults with armed robbery and first-degree assault last week after holding up another Calvert County teenager in his home, law enforcement and school ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Washington, DC

#1 Apr 17, 2006
Funny..... The original article did not mention that Dredger is the PRINCIPALS SON!!!!!!!

Owings, MD

#2 Jan 6, 2007
Who cares? Even the presidents' children make mistakes. No child is perfect!

Nashville, TN

#3 Aug 18, 2009
dredger (the principal) was a complete screw up he did not know how to run hte school thats why he quit the first year at huntingtown high. and his son is even more of a screw up and yea noone is perfect but armed robbery wow STUPID!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntingtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rev. Erskine B. Moss (Mar '14) Jun '16 Ann Mims 7
Josephine Rubolotta Capritta from Phoenix livin... May '16 Kim 4
News Maryland police find remains in freezer (Sep '08) May '16 Guest 4
Aquasco Speedway (May '06) Mar '16 JimMorgan 72
News Obama: I 'Might Have' Suffered Concussions From... (Jun '14) Jun '14 TWZ 1
Stealing is stealing (Dec '13) Dec '13 Truther 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Huntingtown, MD (Jan '12) Jun '13 Glad 2B from Clea... 16

Huntingtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntingtown Mortgages