Bluefield, WV

#26 Dec 3, 2012
ShyGirl22 wrote:
It works both ways men like to go for the married women too. Happens everyday.,
I love "Shy" women.
Pricilla

Chicago, IL

#27 Dec 21, 2012
women go after married men because the idea that he has someone already increases his social "value" in the womans eyes, and its almost like the "i want what i cant have" mentality. its proven that women find taken men more attractive. you can find out more statistics and ways to catch your partner cheating at paranoogle.com

“Elvis Has Left the Building”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#28 Dec 21, 2012
Why do men go after married women?
Bounty

Ardsley, NY

#29 Dec 21, 2012
Their all hoes. Not all welfare. All walks of life
Luis

Los Angeles, CA

#30 Sep 17, 2013
Women go after married men because their insecure and don't mind being the part time slut. They think they can get the married men to leave his family but 9* out of 10 it'll never happen. Women who go after married men are just being used for only sex. And married men don't plan on keeping you for too long.
Curious

Huntington, WV

#31 Sep 17, 2013
Because they are s!uts & they only care about their needs & not that of the married guy's family.
psych

Avella, PA

#32 Sep 17, 2013
It is due to a psychological phenomenon know as Pre-Selection, which is the notion that any guy good enough to get her must be something good enough for me. Its why women always find a guy hotter in direct proportion to the hotness of the woman he happens to be next to at the time.
stevensting

United States

#33 Sep 18, 2013
Cuz they gut big peckers
1 post removed
dr drew

United States

#35 Sep 19, 2013
For the thrill, the compliments, the attention, the passion and no strings. They can both forget their miserable life at home with a person they don't feel love for anymore and kids that stress them to the max. If you're not spending time with your spouse alone without kids from time to time, someone else will.

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#36 Sep 19, 2013
no no no. they go after married men cuz its an ego trip..... they think they got what it takes to make man stray.... n turn, that makes them (the ho) feel like a vixen.

ego boost

& the harder the (married) man plays to get .... the harder the ho will try.

or its about money. ur married... mayb a nice car, home, whatever ...... lol, most of the time tho? a homewrecker finds out that the man wont have that stuff if he leaves his wife for her. divorce is a funny thing, now aint it
Money

Huntington, WV

#37 Sep 19, 2013
Thats it.
Josh

New York, NY

#38 Sep 19, 2013
got one wrote:
Because they're f*cking sl*ts that need drama.
Yup that's about it. Don't be flattered. The stupid $luts hit on the other guys too. They are belly crawlers.
Josh

New York, NY

#39 Sep 19, 2013
Most women are lazy worthless sponges that have nothing to being to the table except a head job or some stink hole. That's about it. Sorry creatures if you ask me.
1 post removed
me

Huntington, WV

#41 Sep 20, 2013
I have never pursued a married man before, but I do find something very sexy about a good provider whom another woman thinks is wonderful as well. Just my opinion, though.
Married

Branchland, WV

#42 Sep 20, 2013
Most women go for married men that have good incomes. But then they find they have to share that income to the ex wife after the divorce and they hate that. Maybe they should target single rich guys then?? That's when Karma really bites them in the a$$ when they realize not only do they have a poor married man they are with but he's also a piece of crap they didn't bargain on?? That's when the ex wife really gets her revenge as well as a great laugh!! She not only got rid of an idiot but made money too? Yeah baby. Karma is great!!! Hahaha!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CC on backpage 5 min Reality King 22
East end break-ins 30 min Lisa 45
Trumprompter 34 min -zaphod- 71
Cherita brown 47 min Da Truth 19
Brooke Riggs Moore 1 hr John 3
Ethics comittee investigating tri state pawn 1 hr Ethics 11
Tri state pawn downtown 1 hr Ethics 3

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance