Why do women go after married men

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
steve

Huntington, WV

#1 Nov 28, 2012
I got married a few mouths ago and the number of women that hit on me has sky rocketed I love my wife and would never cheat on her I was just curious what you all think
got one

Norwalk, OH

#2 Nov 28, 2012
Because they're f*cking sl*ts that need drama.
JJWalker

Norwalk, OH

#3 Nov 28, 2012
Everyone wants something they can't have. (Allegedly) lol
questionable

Madison, WV

#4 Nov 28, 2012
Have you not ever thought of the fact that women don't want to deal with you on a daily basis? I mean honestly, most women do NOT want to deal with your mess, dirty laundry, having to cook dinner for you, your attitude, or listening to you bitch and complain because we didn't bring your butt a beer when you hollered for it..... Most of us women LOVE receiving the attention and affection but we don't desire to put up with the bullshit that follows. A lot of us prefer to send your butt back to your wives/girl friends so we can have our cake and eat it too LOL!!
yup

United States

#5 Nov 28, 2012
Because their worthless and only good for one thing like the commenting person above just a homewrecker probably obese and on welfare desperate for attention or a pill junkie
1 post removed
Tyrone Biggums

Huntington, WV

#7 Nov 28, 2012
questionable wrote:
Have you not ever thought of the fact that women don't want to deal with you on a daily basis? I mean honestly, most women do NOT want to deal with your mess, dirty laundry, having to cook dinner for you, your attitude, or listening to you bitch and complain because we didn't bring your butt a beer when you hollered for it..... Most of us women LOVE receiving the attention and affection but we don't desire to put up with the bullshit that follows. A lot of us prefer to send your butt back to your wives/girl friends so we can have our cake and eat it too LOL!!
Home wrecking slimebag of a woman. Ironically she is probably a feminist LOL.
1 post removed
Workinforalivin

Waynesboro, VA

#9 Nov 28, 2012
questionable wrote:
.........hmmm

Level 4

Since: May 12

Huntington, WV

#10 Nov 29, 2012
There's a difference between flirting and actually pursuing married men for that intent of having a real affair. In general, the wedding ring is sort of a safety net. They can flirt while knowing nothing is going to come of it. They are also attracted to men who were able to foster commitment from another woman.
It's sort of like shopping for them; they tend to buy things other women have because it gives them a boost in their esteem and aids in their acceptance in knowing the choice they made is shared by others. In this instance the man is more attractive to them because someone else found him valuable enough to commit to.
Pouring Whiskey On Pain

Bluefield, WV

#11 Nov 29, 2012
Why in the hell is it that a married woman will pick up the worse trashiest and nastiest druggie and start flucking him when shes got one of the best men in the damn county? It has to be the damn drugs.I consider myself a very good guy thats owned my own construction business for years and has always taken the very best of care of my wife. and the appreciation I get in return is that shes flucking with a no good streen bum that is a lowlife druggie.I cant believe how damn low some women will go over some damn pills. and the thing about it is that I never had a clue that she was using drugs.But thank god its over with between me and her. I will survive and will continue to do good in life,and hopeing to find a good woman that really wants a good man and would appreciate a good man that will treat her like a queen.Just hope Ms Right comes along before depression sets in,and have to turn more to Pouring Whiskey On Pain.I am on the prowl and looking for a good woman that wants someone to treat her right,and be good to her.I am a good guy that is well liked and loves to laugh and have a good time,live life to the fullest,and have a good relationship with a good woman. Not looking foor anything fast,but got to start again somewheres.i am a white guy in my late 40s.loves to live life to the fullest.looking for a nice clean woman that can be trusted. age is really unimportant.
1 post removed
Stovepipe

Huntington, WV

#13 Nov 30, 2012
chromalord wrote:
There's a difference between flirting and actually pursuing married men for that intent of having a real affair. In general, the wedding ring is sort of a safety net. They can flirt while knowing nothing is going to come of it. They are also attracted to men who were able to foster commitment from another woman.
It's sort of like shopping for them; they tend to buy things other women have because it gives them a boost in their esteem and aids in their acceptance in knowing the choice they made is shared by others. In this instance the man is more attractive to them because someone else found him valuable enough to commit to.
Exactly right. Women want what any other woman they are aware of have.
1 post removed
hillbilly

Catlettsburg, KY

#15 Nov 30, 2012
Stovepipe wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly right. Women want what any other woman they are aware of have.
THAT is one of the smartest things said on hear. THAT should take care of the question
Know your pain

Valmeyer, IL

#16 Nov 30, 2012
Pouring Whiskey On Pain wrote:
Why in the hell is it that a married woman will pick up the worse trashiest and nastiest druggie and start flucking him when shes got one of the best men in the damn county? It has to be the damn drugs.I consider myself a very good guy thats owned my own construction business for years and has always taken the very best of care of my wife. and the appreciation I get in return is that shes flucking with a no good streen bum that is a lowlife druggie.I cant believe how damn low some women will go over some damn pills. and the thing about it is that I never had a clue that she was using drugs.But thank god its over with between me and her. I will survive and will continue to do good in life,and hopeing to find a good woman that really wants a good man and would appreciate a good man that will treat her like a queen.Just hope Ms Right comes along before depression sets in,and have to turn more to Pouring Whiskey On Pain.I am on the prowl and looking for a good woman that wants someone to treat her right,and be good to her.I am a good guy that is well liked and loves to laugh and have a good time,live life to the fullest,and have a good relationship with a good woman. Not looking foor anything fast,but got to start again somewheres.i am a white guy in my late 40s.loves to live life to the fullest.looking for a nice clean woman that can be trusted. age is really unimportant.
I've been where you are now. It sucks. I was married 14 yrs and met a man 2 weeks after my husband left and have been with him since. Bad thing is, I think he's doing the same thing. What is it now days about commitment? People just don't believe in monogomy anymore. I don't cheat. Not that I can't because I've had too many opportunities to count, but I make the conscious decision not to. I would never put anyone through that hurt or pain in life. If my new husband is cheating, I believe I will say to hell with it and stay single. It hurts too bad to be done this way over and over again.
question

Lubbock, TX

#17 Nov 30, 2012
Women crave attention. No matter who it's from. Even married men. A good portion of them thrive on attention.
boom

Huntington, WV

#18 Nov 30, 2012
Its because we are always looking for a good man so we figure if somebody married you then you gotta have some redeeming qualities
april

Huntington, WV

#19 Nov 30, 2012
Know your pain wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been where you are now. It sucks. I was married 14 yrs and met a man 2 weeks after my husband left and have been with him since. Bad thing is, I think he's doing the same thing. What is it now days about commitment? People just don't believe in monogomy anymore. I don't cheat. Not that I can't because I've had too many opportunities to count, but I make the conscious decision not to. I would never put anyone through that hurt or pain in life. If my new husband is cheating, I believe I will say to hell with it and stay single. It hurts too bad to be done this way over and over again.
You sound like a good man. Im sure you will find a woman to tresat you right. Im also sure she will be completely different from the one you just left or you wont settle for her
confused

Bronx, NY

#20 Nov 30, 2012
Pouring Whiskey On Pain wrote:
"pouring whiskey on ur pain" Think about it? She used pills same as u using alcohol. Just saying. Addiction is addiction no matter what it is
Mary

Charleston, WV

#21 Nov 30, 2012
Why do married men peruse married women?
Pouring Whiskey On Pain

Bluefield, WV

#22 Dec 2, 2012
Know your pain wrote:
<quoted text>
I know hw you feel. But yet I wont give up,I will never give up n women. Theres still a lot of god women out here,just finding the right one. And not all women are not as sneaking and no good like mine was. Especially when she was always treated as good as any woman could ever be treated. Just glad that its all over with. Shes the one with some serious problems now.I hope you can get your situation lined out without causing you a lot of troubles and heartbreaking pain.Just dont give up. If he is cheating on you,get rid of him and move on with your life.
Pouring Whiskey On Pain

Bluefield, WV

#23 Dec 2, 2012
confused wrote:
<quoted text>
"pouring whiskey on ur pain" Think about it? She used pills same as u using alcohol. Just saying. Addiction is addiction no matter what it is
I think you are wrong. I am a social drinker. May go out on the weekends with some friends and go to a dance and have a few social drinks. I have never did this on a weekday,and I have never let it cause me any problems. And I have never missed work because of having a few drinks.I really enjoy going out on the weekend dancing and having a few drinks,and having a few good laughs.And listening to some good ole Country Music.
beenthere

Huntington, WV

#24 Dec 3, 2012
Mary wrote:
Why do married men peruse married women?
Easy answer: for no-strings-attached fun. Humans were never meant to be monogamous. An f-buddy who is also married has as much to lose, so there's much lower threat of the secret leaking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Special Metals INCO layoffs 28 min Dr Smartypants 76
Friend of Micah 36 min lionel 9
Jacob Dillard Crabtree of hurricane 47 min townie 1
Why is Marshall University allowing a student t... 1 hr Anon37128 1
Fired officer 1 hr Young cop 1
For the Ladies 1 hr Chase090 3
hpd cop that was fired.. 1 hr Young cop 33
Huntington Cop Fired! But not named. 11 hr Observer 54
More from around the web

Huntington People Search