First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ginagurl
#1 Aug 16, 2012
Their putting one on Camden rd and 60 anybody know who owns it and what exactly it is about
Lol
#2 Aug 17, 2012
Its like a stoogies only cheaper. Not to mention they will carry more. The owners are great people.
1 post removed
tyler
#4 Aug 17, 2012
That's awesome to hear I love my cigs cheap lol
holmes

Seattle, WA

#5 Aug 17, 2012
place not too big wonder if they will put a poker room upstairs
1 post removed
Earlene

Fort Gay, WV

#7 Aug 21, 2012
Does anyone know how you can apply to work there?
anon

Huntington, WV

#8 Aug 21, 2012
Yeah, I'm sure that'll last long. That place would be perfect for a small cafe or coffee shop. There are tons of other tobacco places, what makes this one so special that people are going to go there? Nothing. I'm not trying to bad mouth whoever owns it or anything, I just think it's a poor business plan.
ty

Huntington, WV

#9 Aug 21, 2012
There's other coffee shops too just like anywhere else so what's your point
anon

Hadley, PA

#10 Aug 21, 2012
ty wrote:
There's other coffee shops too just like anywhere else so what's your point
My point is that you can get cigs & tobacco at any gas station for cheap, and there are tons of gas stations around the West End. What's going to make people go to this place? And where is the closest coffee shop or nice sit down cafe? Maybe Griffith & Feil? That's in CK. I think people would enjoy a nice Starbucks-like cafe in Westmoreland. It would be a welcome change from nearby fast food.
IMHO

New York, NY

#11 Aug 21, 2012
Cant
IMHO

New York, NY

#12 Aug 21, 2012
Oops can't put poker machines upstairs. Lottery says must be handicap accessible
IMHO

New York, NY

#13 Aug 21, 2012
That being said. When is it going open
ty

Huntington, WV

#14 Aug 21, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>My point is that you can get cigs & tobacco at any gas station for cheap, and there are tons of gas stations around the West End. What's going to make people go to this place? And where is the closest coffee shop or nice sit down cafe? Maybe Griffith & Feil? That's in CK. I think people would enjoy a nice Starbucks-like cafe in Westmoreland. It would be a welcome change from nearby fast food.
I think if u want coffee go to McDonald's
Freddie

Charleston, WV

#15 Aug 22, 2012
that is what Huntington needs...another smoke shack to destroy peoples health!
TobHut

Charleston, WV

#16 Aug 24, 2012
We are hoping to have the store on Rt 60 (the one across from walmart, beside Goldman's) open by the beginning of September. We will have all types of tobacco products, pipes, accessories etc. As well as a 16'x12' walkin beer cave and a menu with a few lunch-type items, coffees and snack foods. There will be a video lottery room with 5 machines, unfortunately the west end store (the one on Camden Rd.) is zoned residential (no clue why) so we won't be able to have video lottery at that location. We will have it open within a few weeks of the eastend store opening. We hope to see you all there!
Jim

Knoxville, TN

#17 Aug 25, 2012
they will have to hire some more drug addicts to go out and steal the ciggarettes from other stores for resale.
TRUTH

Huntington, WV

#18 Aug 25, 2012
Smokin aces #2
MEEEEEE

Huntington, WV

#19 Aug 25, 2012
Who is the owners? I know a few years ago their was a few Tobacco Huts that closed down.
TobHut

New York, NY

#20 Aug 25, 2012
I forgot to mention, our owner will be giving free blows to anyone with prescription drugs. At tobacco hut we strive to put cigars in your mouth and your d***in ours.
Disgusting

Alexandria, VA

#21 Aug 25, 2012
I wonder how many of you smokers are using food stamps to buy food for your children and spending what little money you do have on cigarettes? It's called priorities people!! I think if you smoke you shouldn't be allowed to receive welfare. You obviously have money to blow!! Oh, when you get lung cancer or emphysema don't forget to sign up for Medicaid so the tax payers have to cover your medical bills.
Real TobHut

New York, NY

#22 Aug 25, 2012
Sorry my ex wife is posting on here under my business's name. What you have committed is identity theft and I will have the police come and arrest you.

I agree that people on government assistance should not be buying cigarettes, so if you get food stamps don't come into my store. Get a job lazy bums!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hayley off the shoulder 5 min bob 2
Kelly Ann Cicalese (May '14) 13 min Todays low 99
Nice heads up SMMC... (Aug '14) 16 min News flash 30
Are there any Ghostbuster groups in Huntngton 29 min greg 1
who farted part three 1 hr Just me 2
steel of wv testing? 1 hr Curious 3
anime dreamz 1 hr poke 1
Huntington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web