First Prev
of 5
Next Last
pearl

Midvale, UT

#3 Nov 8, 2013
Question for gays wrote:
Christ stated "I cannot change one iota of the law". The Old Testament states homosexuality is an abomination.
Ask yourself this.: Is it normal for a man to put his penis in another man's mouth? Is it normal for a man to insert his penis in another man's rectum and pull it out with feces on it? Is that healthy? Was sperm meant to be teeth whitener or to reproduce children?
Sex outside of marriage between a normal man and woman is a sin. How could homosexuality not be? No name calling just intelligent answers only please. I know liberals like to call people names when they have no facts.
Ask yourself this, How can you be so easily convinced of the Christian concept of God? Is it normal to put a penis in a woman's mouth? If you are male, Have you ever used your penis for the sake of pleasure or is there always reproduction purposes involved? Since you started this thread, you go first.
Abbie

Cottageville, WV

#4 Nov 8, 2013
Question for gays wrote:
Christ stated "I cannot change one iota of the law". The Old Testament states homosexuality is an abomination.
Ask yourself this.: Is it normal for a man to put his penis in another man's mouth? Is it normal for a man to insert his penis in another man's rectum and pull it out with feces on it? Is that healthy? Was sperm meant to be teeth whitener or to reproduce children?
Sex outside of marriage between a normal man and woman is a sin. How could homosexuality not be? No name calling just intelligent answers only please. I know liberals like to call people names when they have no facts.
You are not looking for dialog based on fact. You want people who will blindly follow you without question.
1 post removed
Abbie

Cottageville, WV

#6 Nov 8, 2013
gays wrote:
I would call a Godless person the lost soul, not someone who believes in morals and ethics based on the word of God.
Pleasure from sex is a gift of God to couples who are married. Marriage is a religious rite union between a man and woman in the eyes of God. Not a tax deduction.
I have experiences miracles and answered prayers personally without question.
I believe there is no god so I am not less anything. I am not lost, I am in the here and now. I live in the present reality, not for some unseen fantasy world after death. I have very high morals and ethics, especially when it comes to how I treat others. Pleasure from sex is just that - pleasure. Marriage is a contract between two people who love each other. And... Just because you believe differently, I do not view you as less a person.

p.s. Before you commence the name calling, be advised that I am just as straight as you are.
Geez

Huntington, WV

#7 Nov 8, 2013
So go complain to God. I don't care what you think.

Lots of things are an abomination in the Old Testament but I'll bet you over look the ones you like.

Another bogus Christian.
God

Huntington, WV

#8 Nov 8, 2013
My bulldog likes humping the male poodle next door. Does that mean homosexuality is only a sin to humans or is he going to hell too?
wow

United States

#9 Nov 8, 2013
Geez wrote:
So go complain to God. I don't care what you think.
Lots of things are an abomination in the Old Testament but I'll bet you over look the ones you like.
Another bogus Christian.


Gee, anyone thinking of becoming a Christian needs to stay away from you. You come off very hateful and rude. Not a good look.
Geez

Huntington, WV

#10 Nov 8, 2013
Not my job to turn people into Christians. Plenty of folks who think it is their job.

Doesn't make my comment about the Old Testament any less true.
The Rev Frank Schaefer

Dallas, TX

#11 Nov 8, 2013
Question for gays wrote:
Sex outside of marriage between a normal man and woman is a sin. How could homosexuality not be?
This is why same sex marriage should be allowed for gay couples. The opposite is promoting promiscuous, dangerous sexual encounters. Not sure why you posted graphic sexual descriptions. Being a committed couple is much more than that!
1 post removed
Delbert McFarland OBSI

Jacksonville, FL

#13 Nov 8, 2013
Question for gays wrote:
Was sperm meant to be teeth whitener or to reproduce children?
Trust me, your mom uses it as a teeth whitener more often than you would think.
WOW

Chesapeake, VA

#14 Nov 8, 2013
Question for gays wrote:
Christ stated "I cannot change one iota of the law". The Old Testament states homosexuality is an abomination.
Where in the Old Testiment does it say this? Scripture and Verse please! And if you can"t give scripture and verse then why are you saying that it is there? Christ never said any thing any thing in the OLD TESTAMENT! You are a hater. Hehehe
wow

United States

#15 Nov 8, 2013
Geez wrote:
Not my job to turn people into Christians. Plenty of folks who think it is their job.
Doesn't make my comment about the Old Testament any less true.


Well, that's good to know because you'd scare everyone away with your nasty attitude.
Dumb.

Huntington, WV

#16 Nov 8, 2013
Question for gays wrote:
Christ stated "I cannot change one iota of the law". The Old Testament states homosexuality is an abomination.

Ask yourself this.: Is it normal for a man to put his penis in another man's mouth? Is it normal for a man to insert his penis in another man's rectum and pull it out with feces on it? Is that healthy? Was sperm meant to be teeth whitener or to reproduce children?

Sex outside of marriage between a normal man and woman is a sin. How could homosexuality not be? No name calling just intelligent answers only please. I know liberals like to call people names when they have no facts.
It sounds as if you are almost fantasizing about gay sex in your post. Come on, walk out of the closet now. The stress of staying in there will kill you.
1 post removed
The Rev Frank Schaefer

United States

#18 Nov 8, 2013
[QUOTE who="Dumb."]<quot ed text>
It sounds as if you are almost fantasizing about gay sex .[/QUOTE]I noticed that to. Do they know that loving relationships involve more than sexual acts?
Food For Thought

Chesapeake, OH

#19 Nov 8, 2013
Remember the Bible speaks of a large quantity of different sins. So ask YOURSELVES this... Do you sin everyday? That too is a life of sin.. If we are going to JUDGE others for their sins, are we ready to be judged DAILY for our own?
Jerry Garcia

Huntington, WV

#20 Nov 8, 2013
1st Amendment or GTFO
nunya

Nashville, TN

#21 Nov 8, 2013
gays wrote:
I have experiences miracles and answered prayers personally without question.
I know you have. It's a miracle someone this dumb remembers to breathe in and out!
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#22 Nov 8, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, anyone thinking of becoming a Christian needs to stay away from you. You come off very hateful and rude. Not a good look.
I didnt see anything insinuating hate.Like homosexuality being acceptable its something you've made up in your mind.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#23 Nov 8, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>Where in the Old Testiment does it say this? Scripture and Verse please! And if you can"t give scripture and verse then why are you saying that it is there? Christ never said any thing any thing in the OLD TESTAMENT! You are a hater. Hehehe
His very first sentence in the very first post was a quote from Christ stating he doesnt change one iota of the law and since God says homosexuality is an abomination then its safe to assume its the same as Christ stating likewise.And here you go with your accusations of hate speech which is evidently in your own heart for those who oppose your pro gay stance.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#24 Nov 8, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's good to know because you'd scare everyone away with your nasty attitude.
No actually that would be Gods word and attitude that would scare everyone away that is pro gay.Oh well, like the ole saying goes,let God sort em out.Evidently they werent worthy of it anyway.LOL
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#25 Nov 8, 2013
The Rev Frank Schaefer wrote:
<quoted text>This is why same sex marriage should be allowed for gay couples. The opposite is promoting promiscuous, dangerous sexual encounters. Not sure why you posted graphic sexual descriptions. Being a committed couple is much more than that!
I noticed the pretty little red heart where someone had judged your post.How precious.Im sure you would've really felt empowered with an iconic rainbow of support instead. If you're a man of God there Rev. then this white hillbily is the first black president.LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks make up bogus history 3 min Sutter Caine 48
Day 37 of being a Liberal Moron 26 min CPAC 2
Cabell HELP!!!!! 28 min FromPPT 16
Kenya Dunfee 39 min CaptSweatPants 1
The Trump Bump Continues 1 hr America 1
Jockey Club 1 hr Tony loggins 28
aep 1 hr Bobby 2

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages