Help me PLEASE

Slippery Rock, PA

#1 Feb 6, 2012
Where are some pill doctors located in the tristate?
skb

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Feb 6, 2012
Help me PLEASE wrote:
Artisan Ave.

Most people call them dealers though.
What are you going to do now that Opana has been reformulated?
oh Yeah

Huntington, WV

#3 Feb 6, 2012
Help me PLEASE wrote:
Get a life n go to rehab! That's the problem now to many pillbillies n drug addicts.. Go get help n stop selling drugs!!
skb

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Feb 6, 2012
oh Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Get a life n go to rehab! That's the problem now to many pillbillies n drug addicts.. Go get help n stop selling drugs!!

LOL- you're the one asking for pill doctors. You're the one who obviously needs to go to rehab.
If you need these pills for legitimate reasons why not say, "does anyone know a good doctor for my______"
No. You asked where the "pill doctors" are. You're doctor shopping and quite frankly you're the reason people like my sister (who had an 80lb shelf shatter her vertebrae) can't get the pain meds she needs.
Stay in Ohio because we don't want your pill head deadbeat ass in WV
never have

Huntington, WV

#5 Feb 6, 2012
skb wrote:
<quoted text>LOL- you're the one asking for pill doctors. You're the one who obviously needs to go to rehab.
If you need these pills for legitimate reasons why not say, "does anyone know a good doctor for my______"
No. You asked where the "pill doctors" are. You're doctor shopping and quite frankly you're the reason people like my sister (who had an 80lb shelf shatter her vertebrae) can't get the pain meds she needs.
Stay in Ohio because we don't want your pill head deadbeat ass in WV
I didn't write that look again boo!! I was replying to the idiot that made this forum!! I don't use drugs nor do I doctor shop!! So ur barking up the wrong tree..
boomaus

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#6 Feb 6, 2012
never have wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't write that look again boo!! I was replying to the idiot that made this forum!! I don't use drugs nor do I doctor shop!! So ur barking up the wrong tree..
My apologies. Wrong one.
You r the dumb ones

Slippery Rock, PA

#7 Feb 6, 2012
For your information I wasn't looking for myself! My sister is going to one and strung out bad but won't let anyone of us figure out where she os going so trying to get the names and juat report her abuse to all of them and elses if that helps, don't spout off before you know why someone os asking something. Now do upcast to help or just continue to be part of the problem!?
Huntingtonian

Roanoke, VA

#8 Feb 6, 2012
Bad news pill poppers! Not even the E.R. doctors are prescribing anything more potent than Tylenol 3 out of fear of losing their license in the tristate. They're all hiring "pain counselors" to break the news to their patients. I know because I've applied for 3 of these positions in the past 2 weeks.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#9 Feb 6, 2012
I wish I could find a doc to give me something. I trashed a motorcycle going about 80. I broke all my toes on on foot, broke my ankle, dislocated my shoulder and tore my knee all to hell. My job requires me to be on my feet all day and heavy lifting. I need something stronger than tylenol sometimes. The last doc I went to actually told me if it hurt that bad that I should sign up for disability. He would rather me do that than prescribe me anything. That's fuc*ed up! Thanks a lot junkies.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#10 Feb 7, 2012
YEAH RIGHT!
You r the dumb ones wrote:
For your information I wasn't looking for myself! My sister is going to one and strung out bad but won't let anyone of us figure out where she os going so trying to get the names and juat report her abuse to all of them and elses if that helps, don't spout off before you know why someone os asking something. Now do upcast to help or just continue to be part of the problem!?
yepyep

Huntington, WV

#11 Feb 7, 2012
You r the dumb ones wrote:
Good luck finding which doctor she goes 2.. There are so many within the tri-state area it's like looking for a needle in a hay stack!! It sucks to watch ur fam waste away due to these pills.. Good luck finding out info.. These ppl on here will do nothing but bash u for asking questions..
igetthatworkonmy face

United States

#12 Feb 7, 2012
Huntingtonian wrote:
Bad news pill poppers! Not even the E.R. doctors are prescribing anything more potent than Tylenol 3 out of fear of losing their license in the tristate. They're all hiring "pain counselors" to break the news to their patients. I know because I've applied for 3 of these positions in the past 2 weeks.
Wrong. Dr.Chaney is still distributing unnecessary medication to teens, example, 17 year old should not have 90 footballs on his person. But it happens everyday.
really

United States

#13 Feb 8, 2012
None of the doctors would tell you if she was a patient, they can't. Privacy. You should be able to see who it is by a pill bottle or is she buying them off the street.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary is finished. Liberals are frauds 7 min I hate teabaggers 65
Democrats against voter ID 41 min MarkJ- 49
went to restaurant today didn't tip 41 min Rebel Angel 5
matilda jane brand clothing (Jun '12) 44 min Brit 4
Golf Clap for you sport tough guy 1 hr -zapphod- 4
police cars on 4th Ave and 6th street? 1 hr Responsible N word 2
38yr messing wit 20yr old 1 hr Law of land 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages