First Prev
of 2
Next Last
questions

Whitney, TX

#1 May 25, 2012
is this a good place to deliver a baby??? need some answers please.
Doctor strange

Huntington, WV

#2 May 25, 2012
Sure
MAC ban

Ona, WV

#3 May 25, 2012
it would be a good place to open a real hospital instead of a "medical management" pos place
MAC ban

Ona, WV

#4 May 25, 2012
medical management sucks, sally feels real important.
Jim

South Hill, VA

#5 May 26, 2012
Yes... Go ahead and pop one out there.

Jimbo, obgyn
yummy

Kenova, WV

#6 May 26, 2012
Please refer to other posts Ive made on similar topics. The fact that you are seeking OBGYN advice on f'n TOPIX tells me all I need to know about your future parenting skills. I feel sorry for your baby. Do you not have any real life people you could ask face to face? Are you THAT big of a social retard?

“Often copied, never duplicated”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

BelAir, CA

#7 May 26, 2012
Me me me was born(hatched actually) there, if that's any indication....
Sure is

Manakin Sabot, VA

#8 May 26, 2012
questions wrote:
. St. Mary's is a great place to have a baby. My sister planned on having her baby at Cabell (which we love). But, Cabell was full the day that her doctor wanted her to come in. She was really disappointed and had no desire to go to St. Mary's. All if her friends delivered at Cabell and they were all very pleased.... She had to have my nephew, so she went to St. Marys and LOVED it. The nurses were wonderful and gave her so much of their time. I will say that Cabells labor and delivery is much busier than St. marys. But, my sister didn't have to share her nurse with 6 other patients. At Cabell they only allow so many in the patients room. Because the environment at St. marys was so relaxed they let everyone in. She had a C-Section and her husband went with her to the OR and was allowed to take pictures (not of the actual c-section). Even a nurse took some pics.... What we thought was gonna be a not so great experience was actually a blessing. The labor and delivery nurses at St. Marys are so awesome. I don't think that you'll be disappointed. They were just so terrific. We can't say enough wonderful things about them.
Sure is

Manakin Sabot, VA

#9 May 26, 2012
Spleencage wrote:
Me me me was born(hatched actually) there, if that's any indication....
lol :)
peter

United States

#10 May 26, 2012
questions wrote:
Good place to make a baby the way I hear it.
Jim

South Hill, VA

#11 May 26, 2012
I have to agree with " yummy" on this one.

Jim
klk

Bluefield, WV

#12 May 26, 2012
I like it
Woodsman

New Lebanon, OH

#13 May 26, 2012
I prefer them over Cabell.
Nurse

United States

#14 May 31, 2012
I have delivered 2 babies at smmc and it was a wonderful experience.wouldn't go any where else for care. Very caring environment

Level 8

BelAir, CA

#15 Jun 1, 2012
questions wrote:
St Mary's accepts deliveries of babies? Who sends them? Do they come C.O.D.?

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16 Jun 1, 2012
Spleencage wrote:
<quoted text>
St Mary's accepts deliveries of babies? Who sends them? Do they come C.O.D.?
If someone sends one, and you didn't order it, is it yours to keep, free of charge?
sure

Proctorville, OH

#17 Jun 1, 2012
It is a great place to deliver IF you have no complications. Having one child already we had a second one there, however there were complications and he was sent to Cabell and I was stuck at st. Marys, because they were unable to provide him with the care he needed.
dad

Huntington, WV

#18 Jun 1, 2012
Both hospitals have strong points and child delivery is one of chh's strong points. Why risk it. Go where the best docs in the field practice.

Level 8

BelAir, CA

#19 Jun 1, 2012
Outta left field wrote:
<quoted text> If someone sends one, and you didn't order it, is it yours to keep, free of charge?
Yes, unless its damaged...but looking around in here, I see a lot of parents that must have kept the damaged ones.
mom

Huntington, WV

#20 Jun 4, 2012
dad wrote:
Both hospitals have strong points and child delivery is one of chh's strong points. Why risk it. Go where the best docs in the field practice.
This is a very strong point for smmc also. And some of the best drs. Many of same des deliver at both hodpitals

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suck On This Government Epic Fail ! 9 min southern at heart 11
cars r us 22 min HENRYM 22
Teays Valley Krogers 23 min Here it is 34
Kathryn (Katie) Rife, Raymond Chapman, Carina M... 52 min NoneYa 1
for desendents of slaves in america 1 hr the hotep 73
Do all cops hate their job? 1 hr ABC117 37
Recovery House Agenda For Today 1 hr Tracks 1
Jimmy Hysell tip on samantha Burns body 22 hr letgokkk 56

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web