Level 2

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#21 Aug 26, 2011
THEY SUCK THEY SUCK THEY SUCK, What else is there to say about them? Fire them WKEE PLEASE!!!!!!
GTFO

United States

#22 Aug 26, 2011
Shelia was awesome. Miss her on KEE. Tia is pretty hot at least. NICE nice legs.
Chase

Charleston, WV

#23 Aug 26, 2011
I hate them.
EX-wkee listener

Richmond, KY

#24 Sep 2, 2011
I was no fan of Shelia but this Dave and Tia duo
is TERRIBLE!!! I would rather listen to nails on
a chalkboard than listen to them talk!! Then when
they finally do play music, it's the same 3 songs over and over! Gotta go with Lex & Terry on the
Planet in the morning.
Anybody remember years ago when we had Steve Hayes
in the morning? maybe in the early 80's. It was the
best WKEE has ever been. Funny, funny stuff and great skits all the time. Those were the days.....
Yeah baby

Charleston, WV

#25 Sep 2, 2011
WKEE should turn into another generation era station...late 90's to mid 2000's music!!!
Tammy

Huntington, WV

#26 Sep 2, 2011
Yeah baby wrote:
WKEE should turn into another generation era station...late 90's to mid 2000's music!!!
Well I love the new morning show. They make a great pair. The music does stink but thats KEE all the time. Same songs, over and over and over and over and over.
Yeah Baby

Charleston, WV

#27 Sep 2, 2011
My opinion KEE was nearly perfect in the 90's. Rotated songs and music started getting crappy after 2005. So start from about end of 93ish-end of 05ish and make it like Magic, generational to enjoy. This EMO and punk junk belongs on its own crappy station that could barely be picked up like the OLD 107.1 rap/hip hop before the X took it over.
Giver

Ashland, KY

#28 Sep 2, 2011
Lex and Terry is the best show around here!!!!
Willie

Charleston, WV

#29 Sep 2, 2011
I can not stand to listen to them.
WKEE Listner

Astoria, NY

#30 Sep 2, 2011
Sheila sounded bored on the radio. Dave & Tia are at least awake during their shift.
ughhh

Huntington, WV

#31 Sep 2, 2011
Am I the only one annoyed by the fact that they plan 20 minutes of commercials straight then play the same 3 songs over and over? I have stopped listening to the radio all together. 100.5 sucks, period.
lol

Huntington, WV

#32 Sep 2, 2011
I listen to them every morning and i laugh the entire time!!!
ohh la la

Proctorville, OH

#33 Sep 2, 2011
Not a good pair. I agree that he is annoying. But, she is super, duper Hot! At least she has that going for her! He is hopeless.
uuuggg

Huntington, WV

#34 Sep 4, 2011
Who gives a crap if she is 'hot'. Its RADIO. Maybe she should stand outside naked, QUIETLY!

“I think, therefore I post.”

Level 3

Since: Aug 10

AssLand Ky

#35 Sep 4, 2011
Sheila was good. She had brains, and that was apparent from listening to her. D.J. folks tend to be smart people, but this duo seems a little dull! I have a feeling it's difficult to be funny with nothing but a studio mike in your face!
Randy-Ashland

Ashland, KY

#36 Jul 7, 2012
Dave and Tia are ignorant and insult the intelligence of the Tri-State. For example on battle of the sexes lightning round they asked the question which presidents are on our currency. A contestant answered both Alexander Hamilton (Secretary of the Treasury) and Benjamin Franklin (Framer of the United States) with both answers excepted. Grab a book and look up your questions before you make a stupid mistake they were not presidents.

Huntington, WV

#37 Jul 7, 2012
Randy-Ashland wrote:
Dave and Tia are ignorant and insult the intelligence of the Tri-State. For example on battle of the sexes lightning round they asked the question which presidents are on our currency. A contestant answered both Alexander Hamilton (Secretary of the Treasury) and Benjamin Franklin (Framer of the United States) with both answers excepted. Grab a book and look up your questions before you make a stupid mistake they were not presidents.
*accepted. ;)

The contestant also answered Roosevelt, to which Dave said was incorrect. Roosevelt is on a form of US currency. The dime.
Tia mmmmm

New York, NY

#38 Jul 8, 2012
I think Tia is one hot chic. She has beautiful long legs, as well as her whole body. She is definitely a hottie!!
But she just isn't that funny. Their morning show totally blows.

Level 2

Since: Jun 11

Earth

#39 Jul 8, 2012
I rarely listen to music stations as I prefer sports radio. However the other day I was in the car with my wide and she turned on these people. The girl told a story and every other sentence out of her mouth the dude laughed. A weird forced annoying laugh that sounded like he was trying to push out a turd with the force he was pushing out these laughs. What the girl was saying wasn't even funny.

I asked my wife who were these people? She said two people who suck & she changed the channel.

It reminded me why I listen to sports radio.
bad

New York, NY

#40 Jul 8, 2012
Their conversations and stories are not at all relevant to anyone. They should just play music and give the time and weather. Driving to work I really don't care about her feeding cows and such. Bor....ring.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel knows how to deal with rioters 13 min The Last warrior ... 19
hpd cop that was fired.. 47 min MarkJ- 32
Justice for the drug dealer Freddie Gray 51 min -zaphod- 167
Delete a post 1 hr Disturbed 1
jade helm 1 hr MarkJ- 4
cute girl @ McDonald's 1 hr hasbrown 19
Huntington Cop Fired! But not named. 1 hr Observer 54
Why do riots only happen in liberal cities? 2 hr MarkJ- 70
More from around the web

Huntington People Search