Dave And Tia in the morning

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Vanna White

Jersey City, NJ

#1 Aug 24, 2011
Anyone else think they are awful? I change the channel...can't take the fake laughs and cheesiness anymore!
Momof3

Huntington, WV

#2 Aug 24, 2011
Vanna White wrote:
Anyone else think they are awful? I change the channel...can't take the fake laughs and cheesiness anymore!
I love Dave and Tia! They crack me up, miss Sheila though!
TurningOffWKEE

United States

#3 Aug 24, 2011
Vanna White wrote:
Im with you Vanna! They are uninformed, unfunny, untalented yappers. Kee used to be the best station in town, now I turn them off as soon as i (accidently) tune in.

*get rid of Dave & Tia! Id rather listen to the weather for 4 hours!
hahaha

United States

#4 Aug 24, 2011
Vanna White wrote:
NO ONES laugh is as bad as Jim Davis!

Dave and Tia are awful.
DJ Jazzy Jeff

Charleston, WV

#5 Aug 25, 2011
Worst radio duo in quite some time...very painful to listen to them!I almost feel sorry for them lol
listener

Huntington, WV

#6 Aug 25, 2011
I dont care for their morning show. It seems like they try real hard, but its just not funny.
mommy

Huntington, WV

#7 Aug 25, 2011
I miss Shelia!!
Huntington Native

Letart, WV

#8 Aug 25, 2011
What happened to Shiela and Jim? I get up for class one morning and actually turn on the station and it's all changed. The music sucks, the morning show is terrible (Which 79.9's Miller in the Morning isn't much better since he left WKEE) and I could do a better job on there with my wife, at least the tri-state would get a decent laugh at two college kids in their 20's trying to make it and at how we pick at each other.
theysuk

Gassaway, WV

#9 Aug 25, 2011
Yes they are HORRID
Huntington

Letart, WV

#10 Aug 25, 2011
Hey here's a thought...Let's call WKEE or send them letters to bring back the good people!
yes

Huntington, WV

#11 Aug 25, 2011
tia is hotttttttt so it doesn't matter how terrible she is
TAR

Hansford, WV

#12 Aug 25, 2011
They suck. I don't listen to them anymore!
awful

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Aug 25, 2011
They are terrible. I also heard them refer to Israeli Jews as "lotion nazis". wow. talk about an awful comment to make about Jewish people.
lauren

United States

#14 Aug 25, 2011
Where does Sheila work now?
yep

Memphis, TN

#15 Aug 25, 2011
what about Arthur or something...it's been a while but he was on there!!
awful

Princeton, WV

#16 Aug 25, 2011
They are HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!! They need to go & fast. There's nothing to listen to now since Bob went country & those fools took over the morning show.
annoyed

Huntington, WV

#17 Aug 25, 2011
what happened to shelia anyway?
inTheKnow

United States

#18 Aug 25, 2011
annoyed wrote:
what happened to shelia anyway?
Sheila could not stand working with Jim. She left to pursue her writting. Jim knew he would not be able to do the morning show without her so Wkee fired off some DJs to make room for Jim to have an afternoon show. Wkee BLOWS!
mj

Saint Albans, WV

#19 Aug 25, 2011
Yes they are painful to listen to--they try to be funny but they're not at all--hope they are replaced soon!
tuningOUT

United States

#20 Aug 26, 2011
mj wrote:
Yes they are painful to listen to--they try to be funny but they're not at all--hope they are replaced soon!
If Tia could deliver one story and actually have the details instead of trying (and failing) to be funny, id be shocked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 100 5 min Mr_Zerubbabel 20
Anybody quit Suboxone cold turkey?? 11 min The Last Warrior ... 4
Hookers in Huntington 32 min Her pimp lol 15
Tristateracers are shamless 40 min Hater 1
Increased Business Overhead In West Virginia 1 hr Obstacle to New B... 5
katie stewart 1 hr robbie 3
William Alex Gibbs 2 hr AreYouStupid 29

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance