do pretty women let smelly farts

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dingleberry

Meadow Bridge, WV

#1 Apr 28, 2013
do pretty women let smelly farts and who out their run over to try to huff the farts in when a pretty woman farts as I know I have seen a few that I would love to smell their farts and huff the fart in just out of curiosity to see what it smelled like? Be honest ladies
dingleberry

Meadow Bridge, WV

#2 Apr 28, 2013
And every man loves to smell womens panties as I was at my buddies house and his woman was gone to work and he was wearing his womans panties on his head and asked me if I would like to smell them and I said no. I mean I was kind of curious to what they smelled like as she was really a pretty woman but then another side of me told me well what if she had sharted or had ate some bad food and had an accident in them. Like maybe if there was skid marks or racing stripes in them. But as long as they were clean it would have been different
dingleberry

Meadow Bridge, WV

#3 Apr 28, 2013
And I don't get it he wore the panties on his head the whole day I was there. I was like man they couldn't smell that great but they may have. Is there any other "PANTY SNIFFERS" out there
1 post removed
pantylover

Meadow Bridge, WV

#5 Apr 28, 2013
I love some fish taco
Sidney

Van, WV

#6 Apr 29, 2013
Oh Yeah Baby. My neighbor Brandy is gorgeous. She can let the the damndest stinkenest farts ever. Loud and obnoxious. I told her the other day while I was eating her to please let a fart. Boy did she ever. It cleared my sinuses right up.
pantylover

Meadow Bridge, WV

#7 Apr 30, 2013
wow ill bet that smelt great. only in reality it would have gagged you and not smelt like roses or cleared any sinuses
1 post removed
coon dawg

Charleston, WV

#9 May 1, 2013
My gf is hot, she stuck her finger in her butt and then put the finger under my nose. She started laughing. Women can be gross.
poopy pants

Oakvale, WV

#10 May 2, 2013
this woman farted in wall marts and I smelt it as I was a standin next to her and she hiked her leg up and it went patoink and she just grinned and said oops it slipped and it smelt worser than rotted eggs and I threw up all over the place and then licked it up. peuuuuuwwweeeeeey she shit on herself I guess
Oops

Brooklyn, NY

#11 May 2, 2013
What's the matter honey? Too much cheese on the taco?
dark sniffer

Uxbridge, UK

#12 Sep 26, 2013
The good thing is that many many women also are into farting & fart sniffing (this practise is known as eproctophilia).
Like men, women ALSO enjoy smelling their own farts, AND farts let off by people whom they find sexually attractive.
A lesbian couple I know, both do multiple farts as they make love; acts as an aphrodisiac!
_-libtard-_

Alexandria, VA

#13 Sep 26, 2013
I love crop dusting people at walmart. See them coming down the aisle and just let it fly then walk away.
1 post removed
Ron Ron

Huntington, WV

#15 Sep 28, 2013
Reminds me of when I was getting a BJ while taking a crap.
Thin Mint

Chesapeake, OH

#16 Sep 28, 2013
Jesus.... I remember my first beer too...
1 post removed
hummm

Flatwoods, KY

#18 Sep 29, 2013
Yes
Kevin

United States

#19 Sep 29, 2013
My girlfriend is pretty. I had my finger up her a$$ once and she said it made her fart and want to poop.
Mike

Chesapeake, VA

#20 Sep 29, 2013
You all must date some ugly bitcheeses and have some skanky wives.
1 post removed
Mikefarts

United States

#22 Mar 19, 2014
I am farting while you are reading this.
last warrior poet

Chicago, IL

#23 Mar 20, 2014
Do thay really
who what when

Greenville, VA

#24 Mar 20, 2014
All girls fart period!
beulah

Huntington, WV

#25 Mar 21, 2014
an if you feed her a bunch of collard greens with ham hocks you might get lucky and she'll give you a shart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Huntington Internet Speed 56 min anonhts 1
Matt Fortner The Murder (Dec '12) 1 hr -zaphod- 74
dear chesapeake high 1 hr Hillbilly 7
gracie browning at prestera 1 hr citizen 2
st marys nuns (Aug '14) 1 hr citizen 26
Brittani Evans 1 hr Rock 1
Demolition begins for Huntington housing complex (Aug '14) 2 hr Observer 6
Huntington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:29 am PST

NFL 6:29AM
Steelers reportedly to allow Worilds to hit market
Bleacher Report 8:08 AM
How Bengals Can Create Ultimate Defense in 2015
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Pittsburgh Steelers' Ultimate Free-Agency To-Do List
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
What Are the Steelers' Options at Slot Receiver?
CBS Sports 5:55 AM
Devon Still tweets that daughter Leah is home after latest treatment