awareness

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Dec 8, 2013
Do you know the person that lives in your community beside you around our children . The system is letting sex offenders live anywhere they want and beating the system . It don't matter what the sex crime they went to jail prison for they are messed up in the mind and if you live with a fkd up person that's a sex predator and with kids in the house u are just as low life no good thing your self we people of wv need to think is the law really doing their job or do we have to do it our self
me too

Greensburg, PA

#2 Dec 8, 2013
I feel the same time to point them out and make it known,for the protection of our community.
observer

Huntington, WV

#3 Dec 8, 2013
awareness wrote:
Do you know the person that lives in your community beside you around our children . The system is letting sex offenders live anywhere they want and beating the system . It don't matter what the sex crime they went to jail prison for they are messed up in the mind and if you live with a fkd up person that's a sex predator and with kids in the house u are just as low life no good thing your self we people of wv need to think is the law really doing their job or do we have to do it our self
Sounds well thought out just take the law in your own hands screw due process and letting a person do there time and be done with it. Maybe you should invite them to church with you .
awareness

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Dec 8, 2013
Due process or due rights they shouldn't have rights would u like a drunk driver to hit and hurt a love one then be able to drive again just cause he or she served a couple yrs in jail.we need to know where sex offenders are for protection of everyone.
observer

Huntington, WV

#5 Dec 8, 2013
Do we have a registery for people with 3rd offense DUI , murder, fraud, possession with intent to deliver, forgery and uttering , no all are felonies and all have different circumstances but who's judging
yessir

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Dec 8, 2013
Signs in there yard and cars like other states out way do .
krk in guyndt

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Dec 9, 2013
Sounds like ur a sick fkup your self il judge u and a fkdup offender pedofile .u need burnt alive for taken up for such a thing biotch ul dont run shit on these streets for much longer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
for blacks.most important civil rights case in... 23 min protect from trump 7
Typically addiction is a sickness 33 min Tony loggins 3
Now's the time to clean out drug dealers 34 min Tony loggins 15
The best printing company 42 min Criss 1
State Budget Deficit 44 min RNs 4
National debt goes down 12 billion in first month 49 min Yep 4
Will it last 1 hr Bigley 5
Cabell HELP!!!!! 2 hr RNs 27

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web