Domestic disciple relatioships

Domestic disciple relatioships

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Random Username

Fincastle, VA

#2 Apr 6, 2012
Tell us what it is, and I will give you my opinion about it.

“With Attitude”

Since: Jan 12

#3 Apr 6, 2012
Why would anybody want to be a slave? Women have fought for thousands of years to get out of that type thing.
Random Username

Fincastle, VA

#4 Apr 7, 2012
Wait, are you talking about a domestic discipline relationship, wherein he has complete power and establishes physical "punishment" if you don't follow his inane "rules" to the letter?

If he is trying to force that onto you, divorce him NOW, because you are going to get hurt. You could even be killed, because no normal man would ever even want a relationship like that. If you have kids, it will mess them up for life.

So my advice is to leave him immediately, and never look back. He is sick in the head and that will never change. He has no respect for you, views women as existing only to fulfill his needs and desires, and he is just looking for a way to abuse and totally dominate every single aspect of your life, while absolving himself of responsibility for the abuse.

To be blunt, you are crazy if you allow this to happen.
Blah blah blah

Huntington, WV

#5 Apr 7, 2012
Troll approved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
List corrupt City comission members 2 min Too Funny 37
White woman beat n Detroit by black man&woman 4... (Aug '15) 1 hr Christalbert 38
Angel you really look beautiful 2 hr Just Me 27
Worst mothers in huntington 2 hr Oscar 6
Short chick at Bojangles 2 hr Oscar 5
I once knew this Lady when she had you she didn... 3 hr Some dude 10
Randall lee Hackney (Mar '10) 3 hr Drummer 7
Deer hunting for meat to eat 8 hr Herd 91 102

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages