UTOO

Portsmouth, OH

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Im trying to get some information on funeral arrangments. Im John's Cousin. Any information on how i can get ahold of his mother wold be greatly appreiated.
friend

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Details being made today. RIP Jon, free of the pain and the fight. Go up n rock heaven the way u have here on earth. GOD bless you, ur kids, and ur family. You are already missed my friend.
Safe 67

United States

#3 Feb 26, 2013
friend wrote:
Details being made today. RIP Jon, free of the pain and the fight. Go up n rock heaven the way u have here on earth. GOD bless you, ur kids, and ur family. You are already missed my friend.
thanks, would love to hear details if you know of any . It's a long story , but I never got to be around John, Joey or Jamie. If I can get details I know my x aunt Jackie would love to know I'm searching for a connection. Thank you
contact me

United States

#4 Feb 26, 2013
Email me who you are and if its what I assume ill be glad to help you. [email protected] If you plan on acting a fool it will be the single worst mistake of your life.
If you're family, I'm sorry you were not blessed to know him. He would've
treated you like gold as he did us all. I love you Jon, your soul lives on in
all of our hearts..
Safe 67

Portsmouth, OH

#5 Feb 27, 2013
contact me wrote:
Email me who you are and if its what I assume ill be glad to help you. [email protected] If you plan on acting a fool it will be the single worst mistake of your life.
If you're family, I'm sorry you were not blessed to know him. He would've
treated you like gold as he did us all. I love you Jon, your soul lives on in
all of our hearts.. I'm going to email you. Thank you . Could you let me know if you've reviewed the email?
thank you
Safe 67

Portsmouth, OH

#6 Feb 27, 2013
Thanks so much. I just emailed you. I also was able to get ahold of Jamie last night and talk to him and got details . I'm hoping you get my email.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Have you seen it in the sky? 1 min Interested 5
I hate it when people say bahaha... it's almost... (Jan '11) 42 min Real American 29
No more shortcuts through my backyard 49 min ok have it 24
Britain is the shadow enemy ! 50 min Pip Pip Cheerio 2
Anti-Enviroment / Mayor Williams 1 hr Blue pill 19
CHH Board Members---Do Your Job ! 1 hr Watchdog 2
The God That FAILED 1 hr testostrazone 1
Jimmy Hysell tip on samantha Burns body 16 hr Scum 63

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages