First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lycan

United States

#48 Jul 14, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
No. He should be very ashamed. Hitler was passionate too you know.
So was W. Churchill.
Lycan

United States

#49 Jul 14, 2013
Youre kidding me right wrote:
<quoted text>
Although, I think your post is harsh, your passion is great! Never be ashamed!
Well thank you for your comment. You are very gracious and tactful at disagreeing. I`ve been waiting for such a comment to come along displaying both clear disproval, and positive reinforcement at the same time.

I promise to be tactful in the future, and always keep my passion.

The thread is yours.
Slick

Huntington, WV

#50 Jul 15, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts? You wouldn't know one if it bashed your head of the concrete sidewalk. Trayvon didn't have a record. You can't say that about your hero the wife beater who assaulted a cop.
Zimkiller sounds like the thug to me.
He didn't have a record because he was under 18. He had been caught with burglary tools and stolen jewelry, plus he was dealing pot.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/03/2...

Plenty of facts in the link
so sad

Beaver, WV

#51 Jul 15, 2013
Slick wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't have a record because he was under 18. He had been caught with burglary tools and stolen jewelry, plus he was dealing pot.
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/03/2...
Plenty of facts in the link
Talk about believing the media hype
Trailerpark Billybob

Charleston, WV

#52 Jul 15, 2013
so sad wrote:
<quoted text>No, more like, A WANNA BE COP got away with killing a KID. The coward might be a HERO in your eyes but he's a heartless p.o.s in mine. END OF STORY!!!!!!
Zimmy is a hero. They should re-name Hal Greer Blvd " George Zimmerman Memorial Blvd". After they demolish the projects of course.
twelve

Pittsburgh, PA

#53 Jul 15, 2013
Lycan wrote:
<quoted text>Still strugling with facts I see.
I never even said the 17 year old Skittles had a police record. I siad he was expelled for having stolen jewlery, watches and make shift burglars tool, as well as being suspended for drug possesion when he got caught vandalizing. And yes, it was on his record. So eat shit. He was shot is Feb guess when his record was esponged jack ass? You can`t photoshop pics and make up lies like he`s a mentor, and he was only suspended for tardiness without closing his Juvenile records Sherlock.
We all know if he wasn`t shot dead, he would`ve been facing aggrivated as well or atleast a domestic maybe worse.
You`re just another crazy ass cracker so far up on his dick with that thug love you`re tasting the rainbow.
Why do you call this boy skittles, he has a name. You call Zimmerman by his name so you should call trayvon by his. Your a disrespectful pig. You say your not racist but you post on every thread about blacks. Are you obsessed with blacks or maybe a black man stole your wife or impregnated your daughter. Grow up blacks are here to stay.
jimbo

Charleston, WV

#54 Jul 15, 2013
twelve wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you call this boy skittles, he has a name. You call Zimmerman by his name so you should call trayvon by his. Your a disrespectful pig. You say your not racist but you post on every thread about blacks. Are you obsessed with blacks or maybe a black man stole your wife or impregnated your daughter. Grow up blacks are here to stay.
Just another way to put down blacks
DrNo

Rio Grande, OH

#55 Jul 15, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
No. He should be very ashamed. Hitler was passionate too you know.
Wondered how long it would be before someone popped godwin's law. You can always tell when someone is losing an argument:

NAZI!!!!(or some other related Hitler/goebbels comment)
RACIST!!!- seems to be the argument du jour when you ask t-thug supports what evidence was there GZ stalked and murdered TM.
yeah

Murrysville, PA

#56 Jul 15, 2013
twelve wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you call this boy skittles, he has a name. You call Zimmerman by his name so you should call trayvon by his. Your a disrespectful pig. You say your not racist but you post on every thread about blacks. Are you obsessed with blacks or maybe a black man stole your wife or impregnated your daughter. Grow up blacks are here to stay.
I wish we could all get along and yes call trevon by his real name......BIG DIRTY APE
twelve

Mars, PA

#57 Jul 16, 2013
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I wish we could all get along and yes call trevon by his real name......BIG DIRTY APE
Ignorant inbreed
so sad

Chicago, IL

#58 Jul 16, 2013
twelve wrote:
<quoted text>
You definitely hit the nail on the head. It does seem like there's some type of obsession. Wonder why so much bitterness?!
so sad

Chicago, IL

#59 Jul 16, 2013
Anyone that would put that much thought & time into the most hateful & disgusting idea of renaming a type of candy a child had on him when he was killed is down right pathetic & heartless.
Chesapeake, OH

#60 Jul 16, 2013
Lycan for PRESIDENT!!! finally somebody who knows wtf is going on! Trayvon fucked up and he paid the price. God let Justice happen for an innocent man who was protecting himself. Not a shocker blacks would be pissed and definitely not a shocker race would be the cause behind it. STFU and get over it.. Zimmerman was doing what he had to do and I'd do the same thing.
honestly

Alexandria, VA

#61 Jul 16, 2013
Karma wrote:
Lycan for PRESIDENT!!! finally somebody who knows wtf is going on! Trayvon fucked up and he paid the price. God let Justice happen for an innocent man who was protecting himself. Not a shocker blacks would be pissed and definitely not a shocker race would be the cause behind it. STFU and get over it.. Zimmerman was doing what he had to do and I'd do the same thing.

Come on, if it were some white kid walking through that neighborhood, money says Zimmerman wouldn't have approached him.
1 post removed
Lycan

United States

#63 Jul 17, 2013
Karma wrote:
Lycan for PRESIDENT!!! finally somebody who knows wtf is going on! Trayvon fucked up and he paid the price. God let Justice happen for an innocent man who was protecting himself. STFU and get over it.. Zimmerman was doing what he had to do and I'd do the same thing.
Presidents are elected by popularity through mediation and lies. I have no concern for lying and comprimising my principles.

Having said that, I would end economic aid to foreign lands. I would end our nanny policy for 3rd world hell holes. Intiate a fair flat tax. Dismantle the IRS. Close the boarders and enforce current immigration laws. Shrink Gov envolvement, and increase States rights. Tax cuts for businesses. And amass Nukes and military defense like life depended on it.

Karma for VP.

1 post removed
Happy Gilmore

Alexandria, VA

#65 Jul 17, 2013
Lycan wrote:
<quoted text>
Presidents are elected by popularity through mediation and lies. I have no concern for lying and comprimising my principles.
Having said that, I would end economic aid to foreign lands. I would end our nanny policy for 3rd world hell holes. Intiate a fair flat tax. Dismantle the IRS. Close the boarders and enforce current immigration laws. Shrink Gov envolvement, and increase States rights. Tax cuts for businesses. And amass Nukes and military defense like life depended on it.
Karma for VP.
I'd vote for you
Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#66 Jul 17, 2013
Everything is nonsense=Topix
Ashburn, VA

#67 Jul 17, 2013
Lycan wrote:
<quoted text>
Karma for VP.
Thank you Lycan :) and I only said it because you're so honest and you speak truth! This world could use somebody like you.. Everything you say I agree with. You're the reason I get on Topix.. w/out you, it would suck lol. I always got your back :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tattoo Guy 1 min mark adkins 2
Ari Tyler is she missing ? 11 min Eww 5
MARSHALL claim To Fame isn't What YOU think HERD 18 min lol 274
4 OD tonite 32 min lol 6
Herd Turned Down Rutgers For A Bowl? 48 min Green Weinee 94
Sexting 49 min jimbo 5
Sheriff Tom McComas (Jan '12) 1 hr mark adkins 43
Executive Assistant courthouse 1 hr Coach 25
Huntington Teacher, 3rd offence DUI 6 hr rwsh 38
Huntington Dating