Slick

Huntington, WV

#23 Jul 14, 2013
so sad wrote:
<quoted text> No, more like, A WANNA BE COP got away with killing a KID. The coward might be a HERO in your eyes but he's a heartless p.o.s in mine. END OF STORY!!!!!!
Obviously the jury doesn't agree with you

Heartless would have been for him to drive by and shoot the punk...wait, that's what the gangstas in Chicago do

All the crap you're spewing is pure liberal emotion and has nothing to o with the facts of each man and the case
wondering

Alexandria, VA

#24 Jul 14, 2013
Lycan wrote:
Cry Baby Blue, Comes with proof of purchase redemption for mail-in hoodie.
Only avialble at local retail stores accepting race cards.
Activation code inside for I Phone app that maps quickest routes through peoples yards.
But it got bad reviews, it`s voice activated, you have to scream, and half the time it doesn`t recognize your voice.

Just curious, how many postings about this case are you going to write? You had many posts on another Treyvon thread and then still started your own. Just a little strange. You seem obsessed...or are possibly just bores out of your mind and have absolutely nothing better to do. Either way, you need a hobby.
Lycan

United States

#25 Jul 14, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious, how many postings about this case are you going to write? You had many posts on another Treyvon thread and then still started your own. Just a little strange. You seem obsessed...or are possibly just bores out of your mind and have absolutely nothing better to do. Either way, you need a hobby.
Thanks for taking time to notice I posted in 3 threads, and started one. I hadn`t actually noticed it was so many. Then agian I don`t count how many other posters are posting in other threads either.

Does "monitoring" Topix posts count as your hobby?
Are you following me? Is it because I`m wearing a hoodie while I post comments?
wondering

Alexandria, VA

#26 Jul 14, 2013
Lycan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for taking time to notice I posted in 3 threads, and started one. I hadn`t actually noticed it was so many. Then agian I don`t count how many other posters are posting in other threads either.
Does "monitoring" Topix posts count as your hobby?
Are you following me? Is it because I`m wearing a hoodie while I post comments?
Kinda hard not to notice when you have posted in, I believe, every posting about Treyvon Martin. I normally wouldn't notice, but you've pretty much blown up every single posting with your comments. A little hard not to see that.
so sad

United States

#27 Jul 14, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed Lican (Lycan) had a lot of time on his hands too. Like I said before, this is the only wau some people get to express their true feelings.
1 post removed
yeah

Murrysville, PA

#29 Jul 14, 2013
so sad wrote:
<quoted text>No, more like, A WANNA BE COP got away with killing a KID. The coward might be a HERO in your eyes but he's a heartless p.o.s in mine. END OF STORY!!!!!!
So wanting to be a cop is a negitive? What about the wana be thug that got some street justice.? So stfu
crc

Hudson, FL

#30 Jul 14, 2013
Lol
wondering

Alexandria, VA

#31 Jul 14, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a sad world we live in when people can get off to stuff like this.

And when I say 'get off', I mean that Lycan is probably masterbating over it.
Lycan

United States

#32 Jul 14, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a sad world we live in when people can get off to stuff like this.
Like protesting police investigations until an innocent man is dragged thru the media circus?

I mean facts are facts, was it enough to just be able to present opposition, or did you achieve anything by demonizing a man who previously aided the police in the arrests of multiple thieves in his community? Like attempts to prop up a thug and demonize a law abiding citizen, I`m simply refusing to be idle. That`s what got us in the situation.

And I proudly speak my mind in person when I meet assholes who want to pretend ignorance has authority and that tearing down people elivates themselves. Roachs hate the light. Of course they would say it is very offensive.

1 post removed
TRUTH

Huntington, WV

#34 Jul 14, 2013
If this is how you truly feel then post your real name. Stand up, and stand by your words. This should be good
yeah

Murrysville, PA

#35 Jul 14, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>Facts? You wouldn't know one if it bashed your head of the concrete sidewalk. Trayvon didn't have a record. You can't say that about your hero the wife beater who assaulted a cop.
Zimkiller sounds like the thug to me.
If you know it all why arnt you a lawyer instead of a scum bag web site troller?
Keep to what you know, giving $5 bj's
Lycan

United States

#36 Jul 14, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts? You wouldn't know one if it bashed your head of the concrete sidewalk. Trayvon didn't have a record. You can't say that about your hero the wife beater who assaulted a cop.
Zimkiller sounds like the thug to me.
Still strugling with facts I see.
I never even said the 17 year old Skittles had a police record. I siad he was expelled for having stolen jewlery, watches and make shift burglars tool, as well as being suspended for drug possesion when he got caught vandalizing. And yes, it was on his record. So eat shit. He was shot is Feb guess when his record was esponged jack ass? You can`t photoshop pics and make up lies like he`s a mentor, and he was only suspended for tardiness without closing his Juvenile records Sherlock.
We all know if he wasn`t shot dead, he would`ve been facing aggrivated as well or atleast a domestic maybe worse.
You`re just another crazy ass cracker so far up on his dick with that thug love you`re tasting the rainbow.
Zaphod

Richmond, VA

#37 Jul 14, 2013
Slick wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously the jury doesn't agree with you
Heartless would have been for him to drive by and shoot the punk...wait, that's what the gangstas in Chicago do
All the crap you're spewing is pure liberal emotion and has nothing to o with the facts of each man and the case
Tthe jury said not guilty they didn't say innocent. If you don't know the difference and maybe you should be quiet.
weird

Alexandria, VA

#38 Jul 14, 2013
Lycan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still strugling with facts I see.
I never even said the 17 year old Skittles had a police record. I siad he was expelled for having stolen jewlery, watches and make shift burglars tool, as well as being suspended for drug possesion when he got caught vandalizing. And yes, it was on his record. So eat shit. He was shot is Feb guess when his record was esponged jack ass? You can`t photoshop pics and make up lies like he`s a mentor, and he was only suspended for tardiness without closing his Juvenile records Sherlock.
We all know if he wasn`t shot dead, he would`ve been facing aggrivated as well or atleast a domestic maybe worse.
You`re just another crazy ass cracker so far up on his dick with that thug love you`re tasting the rainbow.

Do you not find it odd at how much you really seem to care about this whole Zimmerman/Martin case? Judging by topix, it pretty much has consumed your life.
Zaphod

Richmond, VA

#39 Jul 14, 2013
Lycan wrote:
<quoted text>
Like protesting police investigations until an innocent man is dragged thru the media circus?
I mean facts are facts, was it enough to just be able to present opposition, or did you achieve anything by demonizing a man who previously aided the police in the arrests of multiple thieves in his community? Like attempts to prop up a thug and demonize a law abiding citizen, I`m simply refusing to be idle. That`s what got us in the situation.
And I proudly speak my mind in person when I meet assholes who want to pretend ignorance has authority and that tearing down people elivates themselves. Roachs hate the light. Of course they would say it is very offensive.
You actually think that you are saying something important. Gibber, gibber, gibbetish.
1 post removed
Lycan

United States

#41 Jul 14, 2013
TRUTH wrote:
If this is how you truly feel then post your real name. Stand up, and stand by your words. This should be good
My name is Liam Day McArthur, as I proudly support anyone defending themself, and performing community watch. If you have the balls to post yours, then do it. Unless you somehow suggesting that you`re gonna do something about it? No one cares. You`re all just a handfull of Topix warriors calling people out. I SAID MY NAME. I don`t even want to know who you, Zap, or anyone else is. Keep it interesting and Happy hunting.
Lycan

United States

#42 Jul 14, 2013
weird wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not find it odd at how much you really seem to care about this whole Zimmerman/Martin case? Judging by topix, it pretty much has consumed your life.
Fair statement.
I am passionate about these events and others like them to the point of obsession. I never tried suggesting otherwise.
Are you asking "why" I am? If you are please just come out and ask.
As if I need to explain to anyone.
1 post removed
Youre kidding me right

Bellville, OH

#44 Jul 14, 2013
Lycan wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair statement.
I am passionate about these events and others like them to the point of obsession. I never tried suggesting otherwise.
Although, I think your post is harsh, your passion is great! Never be ashamed!
1 post removed
weird

Charleston, WV

#46 Jul 14, 2013
Lycan wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair statement.

You must not lead a very exciting life.
Lycan

United States

#47 Jul 14, 2013
weird wrote:
<quoted text>
You must not lead a very exciting life.
Yup... Not exciting at all anymore. Kinda depressing when I think about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 min Nikki1999 58,914
The return of Tom McCallister to council has st... 23 min MrNornal 8
Soccer clubs 26 min MrNornal 7
too many boys around here need to MAN UP 37 min methville 1
Looking for building to turn into mosque -- pre... 48 min The Watchman 2
Aaron Searls shoots again 48 min methville 19
james slayton (Oct '13) 57 min Who cares 4

Huntington Jobs

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Huntington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntington

Personal Finance