Skittles Releases new flav for Trayvon

Skittles Releases new flav for Trayvon

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lycan

Huntington, IN

#1 Jul 13, 2013
Cry Baby Blue, Comes with proof of purchase redemption for mail-in hoodie.

Only avialble at local retail stores accepting race cards.

Activation code inside for I Phone app that maps quickest routes through peoples yards.

But it got bad reviews, it`s voice activated, you have to scream, and half the time it doesn`t recognize your voice.
Lycan

Huntington, IN

#2 Jul 13, 2013
If you leave Skittles on your lawn, it attracts flies and black reverants.
mel

Lynchburg, VA

#3 Jul 13, 2013
as**ole bet u haven't gotten pu**y or d**k in (whichever u prefer) in forever
1 post removed
so sad

Huntington, WV

#5 Jul 14, 2013
Lycan wrote:
Cry Baby Blue, Comes with proof of purchase redemption for mail-in hoodie.
Only avialble at local retail stores accepting race cards.
Activation code inside for I Phone app that maps quickest routes through peoples yards.
But it got bad reviews, it`s voice activated, you have to scream, and half the time it doesn`t recognize your voice.
Wow, u really have a lot of extra time on your hands. Get a life! One that's alittle more productive & positive. You sound pathetic & ignorant. Please tell me u don't have any children you're passing this ignorance on to?!
Robert Lee

Ridgeview, WV

#6 Jul 14, 2013
Lycan wrote:
Cry Baby Blue, Comes with proof of purchase redemption for mail-in hoodie.

Only avialble at local retail stores accepting race cards.

Activation code inside for I Phone app that maps quickest routes through peoples yards.

But it got bad reviews, it`s voice activated, you have to scream, and half the time it doesn`t recognize your voice.
Lmao! This is funny.
HowCanYouBeSoHea rtless

Huntington, WV

#7 Jul 14, 2013
Topix really does not help restore my faith in humanity. Speaking ill of the dead is not flattering to anyone. You are only contributing to the mass crowd fueled by hate and ignorance. Congratulations.
Yo ganna gabba

Huntington, WV

#8 Jul 14, 2013
HowCanYouBeSoHeartless wrote:
Topix really does not help restore my faith in humanity. Speaking ill of the dead is not flattering to anyone. You are only contributing to the mass crowd fueled by hate and ignorance. Congratulations.
I know who you are
Cletus

United States

#9 Jul 14, 2013
I just wish the plantation owners picked their own damn cotton.
Lycan

Huntington, IN

#10 Jul 14, 2013
HowCanYouBeSoHeartless wrote:
Topix really does not help restore my faith in humanity.... You are only contributing to the mass crowd fueled by hate and ignorance. Congratulations.
What a shocker, everyone always comes to Topix to get thier "faith" in humanity restored.
"Mass crowd" lmaof. Ok sure.
And I`m glad you over looked all the other threads and comments to post on this one.
so sad

Huntington, WV

#11 Jul 14, 2013
Topix is a place,for some cowards, to express their real ignorance that they can't share any other time. They can only express their true feelings behind a screen because they're not "man" or "woman" enough to do it in the real world. U might be able to hide from society but remember u can't hide from GOD. Reguardless of what happened, u should NEVER speak ill of a dead child. I would hate to be in some people's shoes when karma comes back on them.
Slick

Huntington, WV

#12 Jul 14, 2013
so sad wrote:
Topix is a place,for some cowards, to express their real ignorance that they can't share any other time. They can only express their true feelings behind a screen because they're not "man" or "woman" enough to do it in the real world. U might be able to hide from society but remember u can't hide from GOD. Reguardless of what happened, u should NEVER speak ill of a dead child. I would hate to be in some people's shoes when karma comes back on them.
O your birth name is "so sad"....or re you a coward too
1 post removed
HowCanYouBeSoHea rtless

Huntington, WV

#14 Jul 14, 2013
Lycan wrote:
<quoted text>
What a shocker, everyone always comes to Topix to get thier "faith" in humanity restored.
"Mass crowd" lmaof. Ok sure.
And I`m glad you over looked all the other threads and comments to post on this one.
I didn't say that is why I came on topix in the first place. Just a fact about these forums in general. & I have posted in other threads, Mr. All Knowing. Happy to put a smile on your face.
missrealest

Hedgesville, WV

#15 Jul 14, 2013
every parent, sister, brother, cousin, etc....who have had someone in there family who has died at the hand of another should be very affended that this giving of a skittle the name of tayvon, there are countless families who have had a loved one murdered of al faiths, color, and backgrounds..who do not get media attention, it tottaly deminishes there loss....Shame Shame on you.....there is no life more important then another just because it is in the spotlight, when there are families begging for some involvement from just there local athurities to get involved.....to find justice.
Slick

Huntington, WV

#16 Jul 14, 2013
Lycan

Huntington, IN

#17 Jul 14, 2013
missrealest wrote:
every parent, sister, brother, cousin, etc....who have had someone in there family who has died at the hand of another should be very affended
I`ve lost family and close friends. I`m glad the Zimmerman`s didn`t have to go thru it.
Lycan

Huntington, IN

#18 Jul 14, 2013
so sad wrote:
They can only express their true feelings behind a screen because they're not "man" or "woman" enough to do it in the real world. U might be able to hide from society but remember u can't hide from GOD.
Behind screen names, and in the court of law dragging an innocent man thru this crap after initial investigations decleared him justified in self defense.

You really are sticking with that whole "just a innocent kid" nonsence aren`t you? Gullable much? There was a reason why they showed old pics of Skittles. They hope people like you wouldn`t actually know any better and swallow anything they shove in your face.
so sad

Huntington, WV

#19 Jul 14, 2013
Slick wrote:
<quoted text>
O your birth name is "so sad"....or re you a coward too
Yep, You're dad named me after him,Slick!
so sad

Huntington, WV

#20 Jul 14, 2013
Lycan wrote:
<quoted text>
Behind screen names, and in the court of law dragging an innocent man thru this crap after initial investigations decleared him justified in self defense.
You really are sticking with that whole "just a innocent kid" nonsence aren`t you? Gullable much? There was a reason why they showed old pics of Skittles. They hope people like you wouldn`t actually know any better and swallow anything they shove in your face.
They can show old pictures, newer pictures or whatever. To me that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with what happened that night. Maybe in your SIMPLE mind it does.
Slick

Huntington, WV

#21 Jul 14, 2013
so sad wrote:
<quoted text> They can show old pictures, newer pictures or whatever. To me that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with what happened that night. Maybe in your SIMPLE mind it does.
You're right. Facts are facts and it is simple

A wanna be gangsta got popped while assaulting a Hispanic man

End of story
so sad

Huntington, WV

#22 Jul 14, 2013
Slick wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. Facts are facts and it is simple
A wanna be gangsta got popped while assaulting a Hispanic man
End of story
No, more like, A WANNA BE COP got away with killing a KID. The coward might be a HERO in your eyes but he's a heartless p.o.s in mine. END OF STORY!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gotta get up in that 16 min Lori 5
Hillary beats trump! 20 min MarkJ- 10
Pro green lawn care (employees on dope and driv... 44 min Kev 1
East end break-ins 1 hr Lori hatten 62
Ron Halcombe 1 hr Didbdbdudidjdndbdha 5
Bring segregation back to America! 1 hr in the key of life 50
Nikki from Backpage 4 hr back door 15

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages