Strange yet simple request(be nice)

Strange yet simple request(be nice)

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Goodguynwv

Branchland, WV

#1 Jan 1, 2014
Here goes- I am a semi closeted single gay white male looking for a female companion to hangout with (dinner,movies,etc). No sex involved at all. I'm a masculine professional. Be between 30-45 small to medium build professional drama free. No money involved except I will pay for dinner movie like a gentleman should. As they say in the gay world I guess "faghag". Just a female friend. Send pic details about yourself. We will take it from there.
The Last Warrior Poet

Hockessin, DE

#2 Jan 1, 2014
Goodguynwv wrote:
Here goes- I am a semi closeted single gay white male looking for a female companion to hangout with (dinner,movies,etc). No sex involved at all. I'm a masculine professional. Be between 30-45 small to medium build professional drama free. No money involved except I will pay for dinner movie like a gentleman should. As they say in the gay world I guess "faghag". Just a female friend. Send pic details about yourself. We will take it from there.
. Come to Culloden and pick me up. I'll hangout with you
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#3 Jan 1, 2014
The Last Warrior Poet wrote:
<quoted text>. Come to Culloden and pick me up. I'll hangout with you
You come with him hag. I'll make you both my bytches.LOL
sweet

Huntington, WV

#4 Jan 2, 2014
this is so sweet it brings tears to my eyes.
wifey

Huntington, WV

#5 Jan 2, 2014
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
You come with him hag. I'll make you both my bytches.LOL
Finally, you come out of the closet. I just knew you harbored these tendencies since you are always so very hostile toward gays. Don't worry, Poet, God will still love you.
Lycan

Huntington, IN

#6 Jan 2, 2014
So why does looks and body type matter if you want to be "just" friends. Sounds a queer to me. But I hear ya, no one wants to hangout with a fat chick, even gay men.
guy

Huntington, WV

#7 Jan 2, 2014
Honestly, I would look on Craigslist or Backpage. Lots of lonely women on there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't Bring Food To The Prom 2 min waylon 15
Tristateracers are shamless 5 min BDub 6
Sheetz Westend 24 min banaflack 29
William Alex Gibbs 24 min Heroin junkie 34
Women that cheat and lie to their family at home 27 min woody 14
Trip To Vegas, Any Advice 29 min That is all 4
Tomorrow RLN Gonna Ball Out 31 min CumInMee 8

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance